Page 1 of 13 
Username Post: Valentines Day Pal Swap~Active, Full and closed        (Topic#1567797)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Hello Everyone! I am going to be hosting a Valentine's swap. I am opening it at the 50.00 level and the 75.00 level. The package should include wish list scrapping stuff and surprises. The levels of money DO NOT include shipping costs. You MUST spend at the very least the amount that you sign-up for. Do not send in
items based on retail price, only what you paid for the items. If you get a big sale on items, pass those on to your sister! Remember that every body who participates wants to receive great items as well. Please do your best and treat your pal as you would want to be treated!

SWAP INFORMATION:
I will take sign-ups until the places or filled or January 2, 2012. I will give you your pal on January 3, 2012. You will have the rest of the month to shop for your pal and then boxes need to be sent out by February 1, 2012.

Items sent out must be new, in original package.

EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO CHECK IN ONCE A WEEK! This is a very expensive swap and I am trying to make sure nobody who participates gets flaked on! Do not sign up if you won't complete it. I am only accepting people I know from previous swaps or people who have at least 1000 posts.

All Valentine's day gifts must be new in package.

As part of this swap, you can send your sister a card, a pm, some surprises in the mail before the final package. It isn't required to do that, but it is nice! It makes it a lot of fun too.

To sign up, please pm me the following information:

Name:
Screen Name:
Address:
Phone number (not to be given out but for my own information only to make sure everything is going okay)
List of goodies you'd like to receive.
Which price group are you signing up for(50.00 or 75.00)
Are you willing to send out of country?
Candy or snack food preferences?
Favorite color?
Anything you would like that isn't scrapping stuff?

Thank you girls! I did this once and it was so much fun!

$50.00
1. Trisha (trishalouise)
2. Jennifer (Mommie75)
3. Christine (Chrelaine)
4. Victoria (vawm)
5. Megan Ann (Megan Ann)
6. Kimberly (thinkpink22)
7. Bluucaca (Maricella)
8. Kimberly spot #2
9. Nikilynn
10. Joy (joydee1963)

$75.00
1. Mel (tealbrand)
2. Jennifer (Mommie75)
3. Megan Ann (Megan Ann)
4. Kimberly (thinkpink22)

Edited by thinkpink22 on 01-07-12 05:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to thinkpink22

Me, me, me, meeeeeeeee!

One spot please in the $50.... Though I might change my mind later and go for the other

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to TrishaLouise

I think you should change your mind NOW...cause you are like me...you can't EVER do anything except MORE!!! I love you Trisha!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

i do another round

$75

Edited by tealbrand on 12-12-11 12:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

me me i will do a spot in each

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to mommie75

YAY!!!! This is going to be fun!!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Sounds like fun, like Trisha put me in for $50, may change my mind, I need to think about it.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-12-11 02:53 PM
In response to Sassy Suzi

Put me in, $50.00 this time!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to vawm

I'm in again too, at the $50 level please

I'm gonna wait a few days before I send my survey. I'm expecting a few swaps in the mail so my wishes may change If you need it sooner, just let me know.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to scrappindmbfan

I'm IN!!!! YAY! I LOVE Valentine's Day!!!! I would like one spot in each group please!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to Megan Ann

Sounds like fun i'll do the 50.00 for know imight change my mind later

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to bluucaca

looks like a great group already

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to mommie75

hope everyone follower pinkness!
i was not happy last round,

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tealbrand

• tealbrand Said:

I hope so too! I know that it is no fun when your pal doesn't spoil you as much as others do...so let's all have a fun time spoiling our Valentine's day pals! I'm so happy that this is filling up and we have a great bunch of girls here!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And one more thing, this is NOT a wishlist only swap. Some items should be from your wishlist, of course. Also, please include one or two items that are not scrapbook related. It is always so nice when you feel like your pal went shopping just for you...everyone likes to be spoiled and feel special. I think we have an amazing group of ladies so far, so I'm sure this won't be a problem.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

Can't wait to get partners

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to bluucaca

jci

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to mommie75

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to tealbrand

• tealbrand Said:

thats too bad dont ever like to see people not happy with there packages who was your pal?
i have been in so many swaps and been flaked on or got junk ect i know what it is like.. but i am also guilty of not talkin to my pals anymore i used to but just dont have the time anymore. but i shop good lol

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to mommie75

Hey girls! Just checking in and seeing how you all are doing. I have been going back and forth about participating in this...or just hostessing. For now, I am signed up for both but I might change it before I swap out partners. I'm drawing names from a hat this round as well but if you all want to request someone for a pal, send me a pm and I'll try and work it out.

Because I draw from a hat, it might be the same person you had...just the luck of the draw. Let me know if you would rather not have the same person as before and I'll draw again....and again, just send me a pm before I start passing out names and I'll try and keep it as you request.

Page 1 of 13 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics