Page 10 of 13 
Username Post: Valentines Day Pal Swap~Active, Full and closed        (Topic#1567797)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

OMG MARICELLA!!!!!! I came home and found a wonderful box from you and let me tell everyone...it was TOTALLY AMAZING!!!! \

HONESTLY, it was filled to the brim with tons of pink things that I have never seen before but totally loved! There were pink chains and charms and... ribbons, shimmerz, and buttons and bling, flowers and picture frames and a handmade picture that will be amazing in my studio. Stamp set, paper accents and I got bath gel, and notepads and Valentines' day socks and the list could go on and on and on!!!!

I am still grinning like an idiot here over everything! When I get it all together and charge the camera, you all are going to just be so amazed!!!!

SEriously Maricella~this was just a wonderful box full of surprises and goodies that I LOVE!!!!! You spoiled me beyond rotten! I am so thankful for every thing in the box! It was just totally amazing that every single item in the box felt like it was picked just for me and there wasn't one single item that wasn't just amazing!

Thank you so much Maricella! You are an amazing pal!!!!!!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

both of mine went postal today

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to mommie75

my pal box will be postal tuesday

need to take it to the post office

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-06-12 08:35 AM
In response to tealbrand

To my sweet Valentine, your box is going postal. You should have it by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest! MUAH!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Megan Ann

megan i pick your blog for award
go to get your award badge

http://mel-melplace.blogspot.com/

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

• thinkpink22 Said:
OMG MARICELLA!!!!!! I came home and found a wonderful box from you and let me tell everyone...it was TOTALLY AMAZING!!!! \

HONESTLY, it was filled to the brim with tons of pink things that I have never seen before but totally loved! There were pink chains and charms and... ribbons, shimmerz, and buttons and bling, flowers and picture frames and a handmade picture that will be amazing in my studio. Stamp set, paper accents and I got bath gel, and notepads and Valentines' day socks and the list could go on and on and on!!!!

I am still grinning like an idiot here over everything! When I get it all together and charge the camera, you all are going to just be so amazed!!!!

SEriously Maricella~this was just a wonderful box full of surprises and goodies that I LOVE!!!!! You spoiled me beyond rotten! I am so thankful for every thing in the box! It was just totally amazing that every single item in the box felt like it was picked just for me and there wasn't one single item that wasn't just amazing!

Thank you so much Maricella! You are an amazing pal!!!!!!

I'm glad that the package has arrived safely and that you love it all i tried to pick up items that you noramlly don't see it's nice to recieve goodies that you don't see all the time

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to bluucaca

JCI

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to joydee1963

Here is the DC# for my PINK Valentine: 9405 5036 9930 0401 4731 29

The box will be postal tomorrow!!!!

Chrelaine
Expert
Chrelaine
In response to Megan Ann

Good Morning!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Chrelaine

my pal box is postal

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tealbrand

My pals boxes are going postal today! Who will it be??? Wait and see!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-07-12 11:01 AM

Delivery Scheduled Tomorrow!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to vawm

SB.com shipped a package to my pal this week and I have another one shipping to her tomorrow.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to TrishaLouise

My pals last package is postal. I have a tracking number if needed

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-09-12 12:06 PM
In response to TrishaLouise

Wonder if my pal got her box?????

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to vawm

I came home to a box from Heaven!!!I love every single thing in there!!!!!!!! It was so fun looking at all my Goodies! Pal you did Sooooooooo Great!!!!!!!! But I not sure who my pal is? If you sent me a very cute pink bear. Your my Pal!!!!

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963

I will post a photo of my goodies! I been so spoiled by my Pal!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

i just got home from a LONG and BAD day at work...one of those days where everything I touch turns to ********! Anyway, I walk in the door to my house and the little ones run up screaming, "you have a box you have a box....come up and open it quick!" Well, from another unpleasant expereience that some of you already know about and some don't...let's just say I LOOK at who it's from before just opening it up. Well Victoria! your box was just filled with the most beautiful pink things I've ever seen! The altered canvas you made me is to die for beautiful! The punch you got me was one I kept debating on it being the one treat I let myself have...glad I didn't do it! Every single detail in the box from the socks to the buttons and bling and flowers....it was just chucked full of beautifully wrapped and amazingly wonderful items! You made me smile today and believe me when I tell you...I didn't think that was possible! I have tears in my eyes looking at the handmade again...it is just so perfect for me! Every little thought and detail that you put into the box was noticed and I appreciate it more than I can even express to you! I love you Vitoria...thanks for being such a sweetheart to me and requesting me when you knew some issues I was dealing with...you are such a good friend! Seriously, I am over the top excited about everything. I may stay up and play even if I sleep through work tomorrow! LOL Again Victoria...thank you from the bottom of my heart!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-09-12 06:19 PM

I am so glad to brighten your day, my special friend!
:0)

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to vawm

Said my pal's package was delivered today too MISS PINK!!!! Check for another box!!!

Page 10 of 13 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics