Page 2 of 81 
Username Post: Secret Sister Swap (January~March) CLOSED for this round        (Topic#1567803)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Drayia

Welcome Shana! We would love to have you! I'll get you added to the front page and would you please send me the survey on page 1 as well!

I'm so happy you are joining in!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to thinkpink22

Yay!!! Shana is a great swapper!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Megan Ann

Sweet, Hello all. Sent you my survey. Cant wait to start on this one too.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Drayia

I can't wait for you to join in as well! I added your survey in.

When you girls get a chance, send me your survey so I can get you added in.

Thanks and have a wonderful week all!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Drayia

BUMP

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

woooo hooo!! can't wait to start another round!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to littleMRSimelda

JCI, how's everyone doing tonight?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to scrapbrarian

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful ladies! Hope it's perfect for each one of you!

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to Drayia

Please sign me up. I am a newbie but no one would be disappointed. :-)

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-27-11 08:56 AM
In response to Mishay36

Just checking in here!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to vawm

Hi ladies!!! I've missed you all!! With the new year starting maybe my life will slow down enough to follow along..... did everyone enjoy their Christmas?

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to lynnde

I had a LOVELY Christmas! How was yours Danelle?

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-27-11 11:17 PM
In response to Megan Ann

HI Danelle! How are you?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to vawm

Christmas was a quite time here. My 2 older children spent it with their dad so just my hubby, 2 little girls and me. Everyone was happy with their gifts this year, it seems that it gets harder and more expensive every year for the 2 teens. My hubby spoiled me, I now have a speaker system for my iPhone in my scrappy space so that I might listen to music or my fav. podcast. No scrappy stuff this year as he felt I got a lot from my different pal swaps in December and he is correct LOL.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Drayia

jci. Busy week at work but after tomorrow I am off for 4 days and plan to spend a lot of time scrapping!

sdenison
Expert
sdenison
In response to scrapbrarian

Hi ladies,

I had a great Christmas! In fact I have had a great time from Halloween until now.

My goal this year is to start focusing on doing new things and spending my time and energy on the things that interest me (crafting, serving at church, making new friends) not on the things that depress me (my job)

My house right now is in complete disarray because we are finally fixing up my 2 year old's room and we had to move EVERYTHING out of there (man, she has a lot of toys!) so we could refinish the floors.

I am looking forward to a grea new year and lots of fun with you ladies.

Shelly

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to sdenison

Our Christmas was so nice! We got everyone home for Christmas which was something I didn't think we were going to accomplish all at the same time ~ that made it perfect for me! Great family time!!

We did something this year that was so fun. We went traditional and had to give each person something but it couldn't cost more than $5.00. It had to be meaningful to the person receiving as well. This was right up my alley and I had so much fun creating meaningful gifts for my siblings and parents. I just loved it! It really helped the pocket book too! Many of my items are in my gallery of you are interesting in looking and most of my ideas came from Pinterest. (I have fallen in love with that site!)

I hope you all enjoyed Christmas this year with your families like I did.. that's what it's all about!

It really made me concentrate on just creating so I didn't get to spend alot of time here... but I am happy to be back to catch up with everyone and what's been going on in all of your lives! I've missed you!!!

Hi Megan & Victoria.. & Rebecca!! I see some new faces too! Hello to everyone!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to lynnde

Hello sweet Danelle! I still have your page to mail out to you. It is done, I have no excuse. But you will get it! And I am so happy to see your pretty face on here! I missed seeing you!

Hello to everyone else! Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Mishay36

• Mishay36 Said:
Please sign me up. I am a newbie but no one would be disappointed. :-)

I'm sorry but in order to join into this swap, you need to have 1000 posts or to have swapped with us in the past. Please feel free to hang around next round and talk to all of us though. Get your posts up and join us when we do another round in three months.

Thanks for your interest though and I really hope you'll hang out and get to know us.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-29-11 03:54 PM

Just checking in! Almost pal time!

Page 2 of 81 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics