Page 78 of 81 
Username Post: Secret Sister Swap (January~March) CLOSED for this round        (Topic#1567803)
Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Deb-doodle

Hi ladies! Worked on some more storage today in my scrap room...I'm organizing my adhesives. I am having a terrible night though and have no idea why! I am getting so freaking emotional! Everything is making me cry & I HATE it I totally just bit Kayla's head off for no reason. I don't know why I am soooooo freaking emotional.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Good morning ladies. Thanks for all the love:)

I too am very worried about Nikilynn. She hasn't been around much the last two rounds, but this one especially. Anyone have her mailing address, so I can mail a card?

Deb does Jarrob realize you NEED the money? Maybe that would push him:)
I'm not sure why the pix are so small. They came to me via email.
Megan I would love to see those pictures too.
Rachel I hate that I scrap out of order, cuz it is a pain to put the album in order

Today I am going to the movie One for the Money and lunch with my scrapping gf. I haven't seen her for a few months now. Should be a great day!
Hope you all have a wonderful one too:)

So did you like One for the Money? I have read all of the books in that series and went to see the movie the day it came out.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to scrapbrarian

Hi Deb, I am off tomorrow also! A belated day off for working Saturday and Sunday last weekend.

I have a bunch of errands to run but I am hoping for some scrapping time too!

Enjoy you day off.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

I am with the rest of you who are worried about Nikilynn. So not like her to be MIA from this thread. If any one has info about what's up with her please let me know.

Menatime I will send her a card as well.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Megan sorry you are having a rough time of it today. Anything I can do to help?

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Morning friends!

I completed a card last night - too busy watching The Apprentice to do it at a sensible time, so was up till stupid o'clock to finish it!

One of our doctors is leaving this week so my friends at work asked me to make a card - this is 6x8 to allow for a good few bits of writing inside!

Leaving card By RachelUK

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

So did you like One for the Money? I have read all of the books in that series and went to see the movie the day it came out.

Yes I did. My gf and I laughed out loud several times. I hope they decide to make more.
I've read up to 17, I think.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
Hi ladies! Worked on some more storage today in my scrap room...I'm organizing my adhesives. I am having a terrible night though and have no idea why! I am getting so freaking emotional! Everything is making me cry & I HATE it I totally just bit Kayla's head off for no reason. I don't know why I am soooooo freaking emotional.

You've got a lot going on with graduation and a move. Take it one day at a time ((hugs))

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to RachelUK

I don't know why I channel surfed during commercials last night, but on HSN I bit the bullet. They had a MS punch set that is exclusive-for now anyway. And 3 more coming up thru the year. I bought all 3-LOL.

We have conferences today for my DS. Should be interesting since he missed 5 days to go to Hawaii...

Happy Thursday ladies!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to tinadn

Thanks so much for your offer to help Rebecca! It means a lot just knowing I have such sweet ladies who will listen & who care.

I appreciate the support Tina! It is a crazy busy time in my life.

This might be TMI, but I think I might be getting my period & that might explain the emotional roller coaster I was on last night...I haven't had my period for over a year or more, so I am not used to this PMS stuff anymore! But only a few more days and I start on birth control again, so it should be more regular now.

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to Megan Ann

Good Morning Ladies.

I have sat out the last couple swaps, but am really wanting in the next one. I haven't seen the new thread yet so just wanted to check and see if you were carrying on??

Hope all of you have been well. My life has been a bit crazy and haven't scrapped nearly as much as I would like but desperately want to get back at it.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Sherrenae

Good to see you here again Sherri!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

i really got to find some time and get back online!!!!!!!
so much great work and photos from you ladies!
Tina - that dress is beautiful.

Megan - i hate having my period too! (i'm sure we all do) i'm on this pill called Seasonale which only gives me my period three times a year. it's pretty great! something that has to happen but at least it doesn't have to happen all the time! haha and i like it because that way you know exactly when its coming and when it's leaving. the pill is also good for controlling those pms symptoms, clearing acne and stuff like that!
that's my tmi rant for today

so are we revealing to our sisters yet? this round has been a little behind.

does anyone know what's going on with the scrappy chic site?
hope nikkilynn is doing well. i too miss her and hope she's ok!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to littleMRSimelda

Megan - love your new avi btw

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:

Yes I did. My gf and I laughed out loud several times. I hope they decide to make more.
I've read up to 17, I think.

17? How many books are in that series? So the books must be great?????

I'm having a hard time seeing my screen it's so dark. I've turned the brightness all the way up. Anyone have any ideas?

Rachel, I love your new card. It's just beautiful!! Which episode of Celebrity Apprentice did you just see. Who got fired? Ours comes on a different day.

Megan honey I hope you start feeling better. I might be able to cheer you up a little....I still haven't sent you your RAK for my challenge SCC. I'll sent you a pm. Victoria gave me your addy but I have a few choices of product I will let you pick.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Hi Sherri, it's great to see you back. I'm not sure what's going on with next round. Seems we're down a hostess and so many of the girls have dropped out.

Imelda, none of us know what's going on at SCC.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-29-12 07:17 AM

Good morning!
Megan, hope you are feeling better today.....
Tina's right you have a lot on your plate right now.

Hi Sherri!

I am so not feeling work today.....

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to vawm

Here's the canvas I did for my Goddaughter. I'm mailing it out today. I hope she likes it.

Color Guard By Deb-doodle

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Deb I think 18 books in the series so far.
Off to lunch with my DH:)

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Sherrenae

• Sherrenae Said:
Good Morning Ladies.

I have sat out the last couple swaps, but am really wanting in the next one. I haven't seen the new thread yet so just wanted to check and see if you were carrying on??

Hope all of you have been well. My life has been a bit crazy and haven't scrapped nearly as much as I would like but desperately want to get back at it.

Hi Sherri - my sweet sis from the past! You've had a new baby in your life to drive you crazy havent you? How is your little black pooch? Not so little now I guess!

Lovely to see you on here, and I think Pink was interested in hosting but not taking part this time - at least she was when we pushed her a little!

Page 78 of 81 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics