Username Post: CH Page Planners v. LO Box        (Topic#1567871)
ScrapSimply
Expert
ScrapSimply

If this has already been discussed and I can't find it, please forgive...

I am debating about buying 3 sets (3/pk) of the Cropper Hopper Page Planners while I can get them on sale. I am thinking that the pockets will help me keep from losing small die-cuts before I adhere them to my page. I already have a layout box with polypropylene guides, so I could just stick a small photo case or something similar inside and not buy anything new, but if I'm headed to a Fri eve crop, a few Page Planners would be packing lighter.

What do you think?

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to ScrapSimply

I saw the page planner packs and also wondered if these were better than my current system. Right now, I just pull together the photos, pictures and flat embellishments into a page protector. All lumpy embellishments (like brads) go in a separate container. I sometimes include a sketch with notes in the page protector too. I think this would be about the same thing as using the cropper hopper thing (mine don't close at the top but I store them in a 3 ring binder that I am careful not to turn upside down!) I decided against buying these because my current system seems to be working okay.

What did you decided to do?

ScrapSimply
Expert
ScrapSimply
In response to Shutterbugg

I finally bought them, just now! I debated for a while, and kept checking this thread to see if anyone had responded...finally, I decided it wasn't that much of an investment, to give it a try and maybe a new system would help jump-start my productivity again.

Thanks for commenting!

camelheel
Diva
camelheel
In response to ScrapSimply

I actually organize my pages in a gallon size ziploc bag. A lot cheaper and it seals at the top so no lost pieces!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics