Username Post: I bought a Big Kick!        (Topic#1567893)
Tenant

After having been a scrapbooker for 11 years, I bought my first die cutting machine Tuesday. I bought a Sizzix Big Kick, and I love it! It's really easy to use. I bought it at Michael's, and it was 40% off. I bought a Sizzix Original die (called flower layer), and that was 40% off too. Now I have an excuse to shop because I definitely need more than one die. lol I read online about die cut machines and looked at You Tube. I chose the Big Kick because the price was something that I could afford, and you can use other brands of dies as well as the Sizzix dies.

Merry Christmas to Me!
Kimascrapper

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-15-11 09:29 AM
In response to Kimascrapper

lol, enjoy!!

Linda Haulsee
Veteran
Linda Haulsee
In response to stick

Congrats- I did too! I see many dies in my future. With it and the CE- I should be able to cut anything. In the info- it says that you need two spellbinders tan embossing mats to cut and emboss with the big kick. I have never seen these but looking here for those. I like the nestabilities and anything TH.

MyRv4me
Resident
MyRv4me
In response to Linda Haulsee

CONGRATS!
I too, got the Big Kick. I also got one for my son's girlfriend. I love that you can use so many different size dies on it, AND the texture plates....

Tenant

Linda, I do plan to eventually buy other company's dies. That's what I love about the Big Kick.

Kim

Tenant
In response to MyRv4me

I agree! We do have a lot of sizes of dies to choose from. I have a couple of the embossing folders. They're fun too.

Kim

Linda Haulsee
Veteran
Linda Haulsee
In response to Kimascrapper

Kim,
I now have a few spellbinders sets- LOVE those and just purchased some TH dies (the reason for getting the big kick). Love it all. I do like having both my CE and BK. Hope you are having fun with yours!

Tenant

Linda,

I am having fun with my Big Kick! And I just bought some Spellbinders Nestabilities dies.

Kim

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics