Page 3 of 32 
Username Post: ScrapbookSusie's Birthday Swap FINAL Day to open!        (Topic#1567945)
studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to DesiLee

Pm'd my survey can't wait to get started, Hope you all have a very merry Christmas!...gonna go load up my wishlist

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to rubymillerand

• rubymillerand Said:
totally tie dye for me please, thanks.

Still need your survey, please.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to scrapbooksusie

Updated the front page, be sure to invite your scrappy friends.

Hope everyone is ready for this weekend! I am about to go brave Walmart for some groceries...I have my Mom, Dad, Sister and Nephew coming to stay the night tomorrow...it's also my sister's birthday!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

Good luck...my husband had to go pick up a couple things for me and he said it was a mad house..so be careful..lol Have fun with your family

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to studiocbychelsea

I have all my groceries. I'm cooking dinner for 24 people on Sunday D: lol. It'll be our largest Christmas dinner yet!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to DesiLee

Merry Christmas my scrappy friends- wishing a safe and joyful time for everyone.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-24-11 02:35 PM
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
Merry Christmas my scrappy friends- wishing a safe and joyful time for everyone.

Just about everything I was going to say!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Merry Christmas ladies!

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to moonpuff

merry christmas

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to rubymillerand

Merry Christmas ladies! I'm baking cookies and watching "A Christmas Story"

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to moonpuff

Sending my survey in

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to moonpuff

Please sign me up. I would love to be a penguin!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to Mishay36

Hope everyone had a wonderful & safe Christmas

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-26-11 01:17 PM
In response to charcats7

To be honest Char...and you know I shoot straight from the hip...I AM SO GLAD IT'S OVER!!!! Mine was quiet and peaceful but I would have much rather heard the laughter of my beautiful grandchildren!! I am NOT doing well with the fact that my daughter decided to move away...and everyday just gets harder. But, at least Christmas is behind me!!!

I do hope that your Christmas was WONDERFUL in every way and that Santa brought you something AWESOME for Christmas!!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

Sorry to hear that Bon, I know my mom was missing us too, my dad moved for work 1 1/2 ago leaving behind her 2 children and 3 grandchildren. I am glad that Christmas is over mainly just because the constant running around with an almost 9 month old is harder than I ever thought it would be! I'm tired..lol

Hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas day!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to studiocbychelsea

I am glad it is over as well. Our school board had the kids going to school til Dec 23rd. It was crazy insane here, and then 1 day to prep for everything. Now, I can relax and try to get back to normal. I am still slightly fuming.... my inlaws have not called to say Merry Christmas yet.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

Hello Ladies! I went MIA the last couple days, sorry! Was busy around here, I had everyone over to my house Christmas Eve and they spent the night! Then on top pf the holidays and my sister's birthday she is moving right down the street from me! So I've been trying to help her too. I may be gone another couples days (sorry) but we're leaving the morning to go to Snow Mountain!!! Will be my son's first time seeing snow, I am so excited!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-27-11 11:42 PM

Chelsea...It's all good...there will always be times in our lives when we are apart and times when we're all together...I'm just really hurtin' from this empty nest!!! So use to have kids around. I'm learnin' to make it work though!! Life's about changes nothing ever stays the same.

Runnin' around with a 9 month old is hard...I won't say it gets easier either...I think the teenage years were hardest for me...my kids we pretty cool until they hit 16 them they left their bodies and were replaced by Idontknowwhats!!

I bet Christmas with that precious little ROCKED!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-27-11 11:48 PM

MoonPuff...I only have one thing to say to you Girl...DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH!!!! I think my outlaws favorite game was "Let's get on Bon's last nerve"!!!! They tried every trick in the book to break up my Boo and I!!! They even went as far as not speaking to us for years...It's all good though cause where did it get them??? The nursing home. Cause the only one that could provide professional care for them in the family was me...and my Boo said, "No Way!!!" What goes around comes around!!!

That is insane...what school district does that??? Only 85% of them huh???

Now that you ran like a chicken with your head cut off you can relax and enjoy some creative time.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-27-11 11:50 PM

• scrapbooksusie Said:
Hello Ladies! I went MIA the last couple days, sorry! Was busy around here, I had everyone over to my house Christmas Eve and they spent the night! Then on top pf the holidays and my sister's birthday she is moving right down the street from me! So I've been trying to help her too. I may be gone another couples days (sorry) but we're leaving the morning to go to Snow Mountain!!! Will be my son's first time seeing snow, I am so excited!!!!

What a wonderful idea...A HUGE Christmas sleep over!!! That ROCKS...just like you!!!! Your sister is one lucky Gal...tell her I said that!!!
Have a BLAST at SNOW MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 32 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics