Page 492 of 492 
Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to babigirl

Jo I am so sorry for your loss. It is such a tragedy and I can't believe your family has to go through such a horrible time. Prayers for you and your family.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Jo, my heart hurts for you so terribly badly. I'm at a loss for words and can only imagine how your heart must be aching. I know our love and support cannot ease it much but whatever you need that we can offer is certainly yours.

I'm lifting all of you up in prayer during this dark moment in the valley.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to scrapwriter

Was thinking about you and your family all night Jo. God Bless.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Good morning beautiful sisters.
As my day here at work is starting out busy, I just wanted to drop in to let you know that I am thinking of you all. Big hugs.

Jo, You are in my heart darling.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

Oh my JoLena, my heart is heavy for you and your family! Hugs and I will be thinking about you all

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Euroalien

Just saw a t-shirt from Two chics designs that really says it all.
"If you could ready my mind the Scrapbook would be full of Awesomeness"

Edited by Lorna Lee on 07-22-13 11:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Morning Ladies,

Wishing you all peace today.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Dawna.s Place

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Euroalien

JoLena--No words can ever console the feeling of loss you must be experiencing. Just know how much we care about you! May God be with you & yours!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to babigirl

Oh Jo I am so so sorry for your loss... You and your family are in my prayers....

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Martica

Hello my dear friends, my strength.
With a heavy heart, I am back home and completely drained. I am dazed and still cannot really grasp the fact that I lost my nephew, Leo, and his girlfriend, Morgan. The City of Jacksonville, IL is in mourning, and I'm so overwhelmed over all the love and support that has been given to my brother and his family and the family McKinnon. Yvonne, you may have seen this because Channel 20 News actually broadcast the people in line, the accident and how tragic this has been. The city will be renaming the street where the accident occurred, "Leo-Morgan Memorial Drive" to help keep their memory alive and ease the pain when my brother and his family drive past there everyday. I can't stop crying.

The wake was 12 hours long and people waited in line for 4 1/2 hours. It started to rain and they say, a lady went and bought umbrellas for EVERYONE because they refused to leave. 4000 people walked through that line and each one had a story to tell about Leo. The funeral director was in awe of this. He said he probably has never met that many people in his life of 60 years.

Leo's and Morgan's friends are completely devastated and when his soccer team showed up at the Church with their jerseys on and broke my heart. The florist said she has never made so many flower arrangements in the 35 years she has been in business. There were so many that some were brought to the church because the parlor was over filled already. We donated most of them to the nursing home and the hospital. I was actually giving my condolences to the people, because THEY, lost 2 great people, Leo and Morgan, who touched so many lives as well.

Yesterday, we buried my nephew, today, they buried Morgan, side by side. If you go to my facebook, you can see the photos, article, news, and the vigil that was held tonight. We are humbled. So, with tear filled eyes, thank you all for keeping me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. Hugs to all of you.

Edited by pinkalicious on 07-23-13 09:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Joy C
Joy C 
Idol
Joy C
  • Joy C on 07-24-13 06:32 AM
In response to pinkalicious

Jo, thoughts and prayers go out for you. Losing a child is devestating.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to pinkalicious

Good morning beautiful ladies.
Yesterday was a tough day. We got news that one of our co-worker's husband who used be be an employee here and still comes in weekly as one of my sales reps....was killed in a car accident.
It was very sad. I worked very close with him both as an employee and as a outside sales rep. His wife is our QA Manager and she just lost her father not 2 weeks ago.
They said that he was as a company convention/workshop in Dallas. He went up to his room about 1:30 am in the elevator with a co-worker of his that said he was fine. He called his wife about 2:00 am from his room and told her that it had been a really long day. The sheriff pounded on his boss' hotel room door at 3:00 am to say that he had hit a tree and been killed. No one seems to know why he left his hotel room. The police contacted his wife yesterday on the way in to work and told her that she needed to go back home right away to meet them there. Luckily another co-worker was driving. It happened to be one of his best friends. It is all so sad and such a mystery. He was only 32. They just sold thier house recently and moved in an apartment until the house that they are building is ready. What would make him leave his room? Is it true that when it is your time, it just is? I have been praying for Becky (his wife) since I heard. We can pray that the soul of the person that has passed was in good standing with our Lord and that He accepts them into His heavenly gates... After that the prayers are really for those in pain here on earth. Our lose here is so painful sometime that it is hard to celebrate the new life of that person's soul in such a wonderful place. When mystery surrounds the death it makes it that much harder for loved ones, left behind to grasp.

Father God, Please be with all that are suffering lose of loved ones. Comfort them in this time of greive, disbelief, questions and extreme pain from heart break. Please help to lift them up to a place where they can carry on with the memory and love in thier hearts, knowing that You are in control and have a larger plan. We come to You Father God, in The name of Your Son and our brother Jesus. Amen

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Oh my Lorna, how devastating and so many unanswered questions.

I will be praying for all those dealing with these untimely death.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Jolena, your day brought me to tears. It sounds as if your nephew and his girlfriend are extremely loved. And I'm so glad they buried them side by side as it should be. Such a terrible loss.

And Lorna, Oh my what a horrible thing to happen to another young man. I too wonder what made him go out so late at night after already being in his room. His poor wife. I'm so sorry.

I have finished two full days at work now all by myself and had a good time at it. I have to say that I love my job. I learn something new every day. I did organize the front office just a tad to fit my needs. I wanted to wait until they got to know me better cause I'm an organizational freak but I just couldn't take it anymore. Next thing I know, I'm adding files, moving things around and basically cleaning the front office.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Deb, sounds like you are really settling in that job. I am so glad that you are enjoying it. It is nice to hear you smile. You know what I mean. LOL You should see mail today or tomorrow.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

JoLena yes I heard on the news about the terrible accident and when you told us it was your nephew my heart just broke. So so sorry!

Lorna sorry to hear about the passing of your friend, all those questions makes it even harder to find peace with it later.

Deb happy to hear you luv your new job, you should organize and make it your area and the way you want it to be... spending alot of time there

Hugs to you all!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Euroalien

Hi ladies - I have been reading alone some hoping to get to know each of you. I really enjoyed the summer swap that Bren hosted with most of you in it.
Jolena - prayers going to you and your family. Is is so sad to lose love ones and even more sad when they are so young.
Lorna - how sad and will pray for the family and friends too. Your prayer was so awesome.

Hope you all don't mind if I start hanging out and get to know you all.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Sassy Suzi

Welcome to our warm place of sisterhood, Suzi.

Scrapbook.com
Pro
Scrapbook.com
In response to Lorna Lee

We're moving this topic and conversation into a new topic. This original has gotten so big that it's slowing down the forums (and some other areas of the site).

You can continue discussion here:
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/7/tid...

We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

Page 492 of 492 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics