Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-28-12 10:01 PM
In response to Linnny

Debbie...I will always have your back!! There have been plenty of times that you've had mine!! As I have said before much too often, I don't have family in the way of sisters, a mother or father...I have one brother who I adore, my wonderful Boo and my beautiful children and grandchildren! But, sometimes a gal needs sisters...people who know where she's coming from and have faith in where she's going...that how I feel about all of you. So Debbie...be certain that when you whenever you need me to take the reigns I will be here...just as long as you come back and take your much adored spot. I am like Rudolph you know...I can get us through any storm with this bright light...but it's the man in red that everyone wishes to see...and you my sister are all that and then some to us here.

Elizabeth...I'm glad I was able to help Darlin'. Anxiety is just the devil and the devil will have NO power over us. Medication can help until you are strong enough to get to the root of your anxiety...it may take years but it will happen. I remember a time when I had to take 2mg of Ativan 3 times a day for a long while just to be calm enough to function in this world. When I think of that now...I realize that was enough medication to knock out a horse. May you find peace where there is anxiety, and compassion where there is control. If I can do it so can you!! Oh btw...sending my phone number to you in a PM...silly me...I say I will be here for you and you have no way to reach me...so sorry.

Yvonne...A single married woman for 9 whole days?? WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO scrap yourself happy sister!!! Sounds like a good time to me!!

Bren...it is wonderful to have the blessings of a NEW day. Often times we take our very breath for granted. I have been so blessed...I am still here in spite of what the doctors have said, and that is because I chose to surround myself with love and light. It just so happens that Joseph is not just the love of my life, but he is my best friend too. So what you saw in that picture of us is so much more than crazy fun...it's friendship on FIRE!!! I want you to know that when we are faced with uncertainty as you are of late, the best thing we can do is have FAITH that if I our Lord brings us to it...He will see us through it. You are brave you are strong and you are intelligent. I want you to go to my Facebook page and look for the icon that says notes...go to the note that I have written that says, "Do I Dress The Part?" read that my sweet sister. Let it feel you with strength. Don that amour I talk about...and then STAND.

Martica...It just blows that your DH did not get that job. Tell him to keep his chin up and keep looking. The best job for him is out there.

Joy...Every time I type your name...I smile. You know why?? Because you name suits you perfectly. You are such a joy. You're in my prayers sweet sister...and your beautiful boys. Life is to be lived "one day at a time".

Katie...Tomorrow is the BIG day. The first day of the rest of your life. Go into this grand adventure with a clean slate and a clear heart. You can do it Girl.

Linny...HONK HONK...I love you.

Hugs y'all

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Hi everyone,
Well wishes for everyone!
Beautiful, sunny, cool, breezy day. I went to work and procrastinated to go inside. It was gorgeous outside! I need to be outdoors a little more. While I LOVE my 99 degree days, I truly enjoyed today.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Hugs and prayers for all of you!
Goodnight, dear friends.

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to Joy C

Joy, it's wonderful to meet you. Thank you for the welcome.

Katie, my meds are working so well for me. I couldn't ask for anything better. I still have a little bit of anxiety but it's nothing compared to what I used to have. I am a very very lucky woman!

Bon, I would love to have your number. I would give you mine as well. I am on Buspar 30 mg 2x a day. It works wonders. I am also on Pristiq for my bi-polar.

Well, the rain has moved off and it looks like the beautiful fall weather has come back to Ohio. I just love this time of year. It really is my favorite time of year.

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Edited by elizabeth97 on 09-29-12 04:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to elizabeth97

Good morning! Another rainy fall day here. I am so grateful, the Cymbalta has kicked in again and this morning I woke without that awful pain in my head/eye!!! It also seems to be helping with the, oh what's it called, seasonal depression. Usually when the weather turns to fall I get this sadness in the pit of my chest....I know that doesn't seem to make sense....I get this scared anxious feeling. So far, I've not felt that! So, I start my day with many, many thanks!!!!

Martica, so sorry this was not the job for your sweet dh...still praying.

On a happier note, congrats on the publishing of your gorgeous projects!!!! That dresser is so creative!!!! This must be such an awesome feeling....thrilled for you gf!!!!

Hey Jo, has the new pizzeria coming along??

Joy, I deal with vertigo, especially when I have sinus infections. The dr gives me antivert. It sort of makes me sleep though. I also have a form of vertigo whereby you can go to a neurologist and they teach you how to deal with it...how to move in certain ways. I never went through it, but I've learned how to move. It's weird, if I get off the bed on the right side I'm fine; if I get off the bed on the left side of the bed, my world spins! Go figure. Sometimes I just lay back down and enjoy the ride!!!! Guess I need to find some more fun things to do in life!!! Hope your vertigo is temporary from the infection....be careful!!!!

Kate, today is your moving day!!!! Safe travel....hope when you arrive you all love the new home!!!!

Bon, good to see you posting more often, makes me know you're doing good and keeping on keeping on!

OK....is everyone in formation??? Honk Honk

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to midnitescrapper

Hi Ladies,

I have been in the background watching and reading.

Welcomr to all the new ladies. Your making some lifelong friends here.

Theres alot to say. Katie good luck give me you new addy. Martica there are better things for him in the future. Bon glad your back in the world of scraping. I am midding lots of people and pray each day.

My surgery date is set and official. October 16th at 7:30 am. Takes about 4 hours depending on what they really find. I am have the disks replaced between c4-5 and c6-7. I am hopinf fo rmetal disks not cadaver bone. I will be home next day. I have a friend that will call either or both Martica and Bon. I will post when able to get back online. all my swaps are good due befor or after so I am set that way. I am scared. He is on of the best in the area but still.

I have not seen my 13 yr daughter in 6 months. I asked her dad to make her see me before surgery so we will see. I made plans for all contingincies. Thats my ocd. Makes great host. lol

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to hvn101

Good morning ladies.

Martica, congrats on being featured on G45's website!! Sorry to hear about dh and the job. Remember, though, that when God closes a window, he opens a door!

Bon, what beautiful words of encouragement and thought I was greeted with this morning! So glad to see your posts.

Linny,how is Camille doing? I hope that each day brings her closer to a full recovery! You know, you have such a wonderful sense of humor. Even when you're speaking of your aches, pains and difficulties, you do it in such a light way that it makes me chuckle! That is such a positive strength you have dear friend!

Katie, good luck on the big move today. I hope it all goes smoothly and you are soon on your way to a wonderful new beginning!

Elizabeth, so happy to have you, and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Heather, prayers that your hopes of seeing your daughter before your surgery materialize!

It's a gloomy day here but it's not cold. I have the windows open as I do my housework. I need a maid!

Well, off to do another load of laundry and vacume/mop the floors. Speaking of floors, does anyone here have one of those steam cleaners for floors? I've been thinking about getting one for such a long time now. I've seen them advertised and they seem awesome. I don't know what I was thinking when I built this house, but I have white textured tiles in my kitchen and they are a pain to keep clean. When I mop, I have to get on my hands and knees with my Mr. Clean magic eraser to get all the dirt off of the tiles. That sounds awful, but dh always has dirt and grass on his boots (he landscapes) and dd2 always brings home pieces of the soccer field with her, then just the usual yuck that we all have on the bottom of our shoes. I just can't keep the danged white floor clean. I need a new floor -- maybe that can go on my "honey do" list!

Have a wonderful day ladies! HONK! HONK!

Edited by provinca on 09-29-12 06:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to hvn101

Good morning sweet ladies,

Such a lovely morning! Birds are out and the morning air is nice and cool. Windows are wide open for some fresh morning air! Enjoying my cup of coffee from my new family room garden view. I wound up rummaging through the shed and found an old garden picture for the large blank spot on the wall, so that will suffice for "new art" for now.

Martica...I'm so sorry that Pedro didn't get that job...still praying for him! OMG girlfriend your dresser and frame are gorgeous!!! You totally rocked the Song Bird line with your beautiful creations. You are soooo talented my friend and how exciting to be featured on the G45 Blog! So very excited for you!!!

Maggie...It really has made all the difference in my outlook to rearrange and freshen up that room. It was fun to redecorate and it really lifted my spirits too! Now if I could just find my mojo again! If anybody finds it, please send it back home, I've got to get crack-en on some holiday gifts!

Linny...I am so glad that your Cymbalta is working for you again! And BTW most days getting up, getting dressed and making the bed is about all the umph I've had lately myself. Been so burned out on scrapping lately I have no idea where my mojo has gotten off to! I do hope it returns in time for some holiday crafting!

Katie...Safe travels for you and your family today darlin! So excited that you'll have your own home again and getting your own scrap room is just awesome! I'm so excited for you!

Elizabeth...I too am loving the arrival of fall. Although you wouldn't know this week, it's been in the 90's around here still. But the evenings and mornings are cooling off, so that makes me happy.

Lorna...How exciting to be a part of something so huge! I know as a buyer myself, I took great pride in the projects I got to work on also. It's fun to be part of something bigger than yourself! Have a restful weekend my friend! You deserve it!

Well it's going to be a warm one this weekend so I've decided to do some entertaining on the patio today. Going to have a few girlfriends over for brunch later this morning. Making a quiche and some fresh fruit and don't forget the mimosa's! I so wish we could all belly up to the counter, grab a plate of goodness and a cold drink and while away an afternoon together! It would be so fun! But until then, I'll just have to imagine all the laughter and good times we would share. Make it a marvelous day ladies! Prayers going out for all of your needs this morning.

PS: Praise Report: My step mom has been moved to a physical therapy rehabilitation facility after her stroke last month. She's regaining some of her motor skills as she is starting to stand again. Please pray that she will be able to walk again. And, thank you so much for including her (Wanda) in your prayers. I'm ever so grateful!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Dawna.s Place

Good morning everyone!

Thank you all and BON (even though you're with the all too) for constantly lifting me when I'm feeling whimpy.

Each of you are in my prayers this morning - I'm a bit tired so although I read of everyones praises and prayers I didn't write them all down as I often do so I'll have to leave God to know everyone's needs.

Anna - I have one of the Shark steam mops and I beyond love it. It cleans and disinfects and makes mopping fun (if you know me, people will tell you I'm a little weird about my cleaning) anyhow I've found it worth the money. While I was caring for Mom I borrowed dad's and used it throughout her tiled floors and it does a great job.

Have a beautiful day ladies. My love to you.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to scrapwriter

Hello Ladies..

Just stopping in and wishing everyone a safe and happy weekend.

Katie I hope that you arrived safely to your wonderful new home. Please pm your new address.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to auntieant

Afternoon all. Hoping to get a bit of cleaning done today. I've left things go so long that last weeks dust bunnies are procreating with this weeks dust bunnies.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to DKravec

Good afternoon everyone! Martica, I'm so sorry that Pedro didn't get the job so I'm praying he gets an even better one! Congrats on the Graphic 45 feature...you so deserve it!

The weather here is cold, damp and miserable! I watched the grandies for a few hours and headed home to get back into my jams. We played a few games of monopoly jr. and play-dough dentist. lol I got them a set that has a head with open mouth and place for teeth. You make the teeth with the white playdough and they have silver for fillings and red for braces! OMG, it's the cutest thing, they even have a battery drill! Mason absolutely loves it and it's helping them feel more comfortable going to their dentist. They both needed fillings and Maddie had to have a baby tooth removed. It's amazing what they are coming up with for toys!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to maggieanne

Dawna, I'll keep your step-mother in my prayers for a full recovery!

I would also ask if you ladies could say a prayer for my dd Angela. She's fighting a horrible respitory infection. She hardly has a voice and her cough is so bad! I'm waiting to hear from her today to see how's she's doing but hasn't answered her cell. If I don't hear from her soon I'm going to take a run over to check on her. I just don't want to jump the gun if she's resting peacefully.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Deb...Your too funny!!!! Hahahaha

Maggie...Thank you Maggie! I'm starting to think that the amount of fretting over my step mom I've been doing is responsible for a mild case of the blues lately. Just met the nicest lady of a friend who really appreciated the brunch I pulled together for us. It was a very warm meeting, felt like I knew her a long time. It's funny how certain folks strike us that way isn't it. I had a few nice pieces of quiche left so I was able to share with my neighbor friend too. I always love when I can do that.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Dawna, you are one sweet lady for having the brunch and then sharing with your neighbor!

I know what you mean about some people when you meet them. it's like you instantly feel like you've known the person for a long time.

Please don't let what your step-mother is going through get you down! Have faith that everything will be okay and keep a positive attitude.

Martica
Queen
Martica

Thanks ladies how is everyone today... No rain today yay, we have had about to weeks where it rained everyday I was tired of it....

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Martica

Hi Martica! It's been cold and rainy here in Ma. The temps are only in the 50s past few days and goes lower at night. Would love to the sun tomorrow but not sure what it's going to be like.

Glad you've finally got some good weather! My son and his family are heading to Disney next Saturday so hope it's warm and sunny for them!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-29-12 11:46 PM

Hi Sisters...

Stopping by at my favorite time of the day! Did y'all see the moon tonight??? What a sight!!!

I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend and that you all remember to cherish the small things in life.

Tomorrow will be the first time in almost 4 years that my family (minus my oldest and her 3 children) will gather together to celebrate my Boo's Birthday!! I guarantee there will be many tears shed as my Son has not seen his sister in all this time. As I write this I realize I have not shared with all of you the joy my heart feels just having my daughter Jaclyn and her beautiful children back in my life. Going to volunteer at my Grandson's school on Fridays...sharing lunch with them afterwards. Just sitting and talking with my beautiful Angelgirl has truly helped my health 100%...I had missed her so much...I think more than I let myself feel.

Anyway I better get...since I already forgot about what I wanted to say to each of you tonight...I will just leave you with this...

If I made a list of all the ways God has blessed me, Your names would appear again and again.

Love y'all.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Good morning ladies. Up early to get myself in gear today. Lots of errands to run. I didn't go out of my house yesterday at all. I had a minor procedure done on my nose Friday and I didn't want to go out with a bandage on it (vanity!) so I stayed indoors. LOL Today is the first day it can go uncovered so I think I'll go get some groceries.

Thanks for your thoughts on the steam cleaner Bren. Next time there's a deal on one at Kohls (one of my favorite stores!) I'm going to just go get it!

Maggie, how is your dd feeling? I hope she's better, poor darlin'!

Dawna, sounds like you had a great day with your friends at brunch. And, yes I agree about meeting someone and instantly feeling comfortable with them like you've known them forever. Love when that happens!

Lorna, how did the birthday party go??

Bon, have a wonderful time celebrating with your family today!!

DD1 is around town today -- she came in last night to meet up with some friends at one of their colleges and is coming by for lunch today. I'm making her her favorite meal -- chicken, brocoli and ziti. I'm making dd2 hers -- vegetarian chili. It's tough having so many different pallettes to feed. Dh is a true meat and potatoes kind of guy, dd1 loves good food but is health conscious so things are usually modified to fit that bill, and dd2 is a vegetarian. Needless to say, meals can get tricky around here!

Okay, enough procrastination. Gotta get a move on so I can be done in time for my Sunday ritual -- FOOTBALL and scrapping!

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to provinca

Good morning ladies,

Oh what I would give for a cup of java this morning! Can't partake as I'm off to the lab for fasting blood work today. No worries, just standard procedure for my medications. But the lab doesn't open for 2 more hours, maybe I'll just go back to bed for a while...

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Oh good grief it's Sunday NOT Monday! No lab till tomorrow. Geeze ... bring on that java!!!

Edited by Dawna.s Place on 09-30-12 05:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics