Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to maggieanne

You know she's on my prayer list friend as well as you to keep yourself up through this time.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to scrapwriter

Continuing prayers Linnny. Be sure to let us know how she came thru the surgery tomorrow.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

Camille is at the top of my list this morning. Keep us posted (pun not intended but appropo).

Love you all, and hope to have a better frame of mind in the coming weeks. Sadly, many areas of my life are not good and I just need to keep from bringing down every person I care about so I am sticking to my vow of silence (does this mean I might qualify for nunhood?)

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

Good morning ladies.

Father God, we ask that you are with Linda's sister Camille this morning. Please guide the surgeons as they perform on Camille to bring her releive. You are the great Healer and we asked for Your hands to be part of the healing of Camille to bring her back to her full recovery. Please be with her family especially our sister Linda as they stand by Camille through this time. In Jesus blessed name we pray.

May everyone have a truely blessed day.
Big hugs to each of you.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

It just saddens my heart that so many of my friends are in need.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning!

Lorna, thank you for such a beautiful prayer. She is still in surgery....halfway through and it's looking good!!!! (brain surgeon came to speak with the family after he did his part of the surgery; stomach dr is doing his part now).

Bless you all...

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

Good Morning Ladies,

Lorna thank you for the beautiful morning prayer for Camile. Linny I'll be thinking good thoughts for your sister today.

Bren...Not sure what your going through at the moment my sweet friend, but God knows your circumstances so you are in my prayers.

My mojo finely returned home yesterday so I spent the day creating in my scrap room! Yeah! It felt really good for a change. I'm so far behind at the moment that I'm not sure I'm going to catch up with myself! I've got about 7-8 lo's in progress, but I don't feel like finishing any of them at the moment. It seems like once I figure out a lo, I get bored with it once the design work is done. Then gluing everything down becomes more of a chore for me. But, I've been rescued from boring with the arrival of the Nutcracker Sweet paper collection. I've been saving a beautiful large Dusty Attic shadow box for this line so I worked on it yesterday and it's came out looking funtastic! That should really be a word! I'll post pic's when I'm done.

Well I started out the morning by coaching my daughter through a weight training session. She'll be coming over on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from now on to work out on my equipment. These are the same days I work out so by the time I show her the ropes I'm getting a double dose of exercise today! Couldn't hurt.

Well ladies, that's it from my neck of the woods. Count your blessings and have a marvelous day. Till later, honk, honk...

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Dawna.s Place

Camille is in the Recovery Room...surgery went well!!! Again, thank you for your thoughts and prayers....it means so much!!!!

Bren, maybe you need to rethink this vow of silence.....we are all here for you and worry about you and are lovin you!!!! My continued prayers.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Linnny

Awww c'mon ladies - no need to worry about me. Really, I'm a drama queen and I'm sure it's going to be what it's going to be.

Let's get Camille well, and Martica's husband employed, and all the other difficulties abounding before we worry about other shtuff.

xoxo

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Linny thanks so much for the update on your sis! Praise God! I knew she was in good hands.

Awe Bren, drama queen, I don't think so! Least we forget about raising twin teenagers, now there's some drama for you! Now for this vow of silence, what's up with that girlfriend? We need you telling it like it is around here! All of our difficulties will soon pass ... Pedro will get a new job, so will Katie's mom and dad. We're from the believing and receiving group around here so no fretting!!! God's got it under control and it will happen in His good timing!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Hi Ladies!
Thanks for all the well wishes, means alot. Got my hips rotated yesterday and are feeling little bit better - at least I can walk around some but not drive. My son and MIL is driving me where I need to be. More adjustments tomorrow.
My shopping at Joann's was only 2 silk flowers in the cart and I didn't have to do anything and then suddenly I heard 3 "gun shoots" from my lower back up my spine.
On top of my back pain I have a really big cyst in one of my girls that have giving me pain. My mil took me in to a Dr today and got in drained, hope it's not coming back

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

I am with Dawna. How can we pray for you and be the sisters that God wants us to be, if you keep us at bay? I feel strongly that God is always working through this group. If we don't know what to pray for, then we miss an opportunity to praise God.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi everyone! Just got home from my friend's and our usual Tues. scrapfest to awesome news of Camille! Oh Linny, I'm so happy everything went well today, she was on my mind and I asked my friends to say a prayer for her. I have 5 wonderful scrappy friends that are just like all of you! We share, we pray, we laugh and we cry all together!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Bren, please don't stay away from our little group...I have never once felt like I didn't want to know what was going on with any of my sisters here whether good or bad! If something is going on, share so we can all take some of the burden off of you! I have learned that it's never good to keep things inside.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Dawna, glad you found your mojo! I think mine was on vacation but am slowly getting it back! lol I'm going to do some scrapping tonight and tomorrow will be a perfect day for it because they're calling for rain all day again. We've only had 1 day without rain in the past week or so and I don't think we're suppose to see the sun again until Friday.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

Yvonne I'm so glad that you are doing better and hope it only goes up hill. I think that's the furthest someone has gone just to get flowers

Love you guys -

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97

Linny, thank you for the update on your sis. So glad she came through the operation ok.

I worked today and overall, it was a good day for me. I love calm days.

I wonder how katie is doing?

Yvonne, glad you are feeling a bit better. My back has been bothering me today but mine is simply the cold, wet weather. I was in such pain earlier today I had to take a Vicodin.

I made 2 pages, they are in my gallery. They are very simple, I hope you like them though.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to elizabeth97

Hi ladies. It's been a pretty busy week and it's only Tuesday! Yikes . . . I'm gonna need this long weekend!

Linny, I'm so glad Camille's surgery went well! I've been keeping you and her in my prayers and will continue to do so!

Bren . . . hugs to you! You're in my prayers that you find peace with whatever the situation is and that you find comfort in knowing that so many people are praying for you. Positive energy, peace, love and comfort coming your way!

Dawna, I'm so glad you found your mojo! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Just got back from college fair with dd2 and I'm pooped. I haven't stopped since 5:30 this morning. Now I have to go make lunches and get dh off to work. I'm pretty sure I'll sleep soundly tonight!!!

Good night ladies. HONK! HONK!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to provinca

Hi girlies!!!!

Yvonne, sounds kinda kinky having your "hip rotated"!!!! Hope you're feeling better!!!!

Maggie, glad you have that group of scrappy friends! Girlfriends are the 'bestest'!!!!!

Elizabeth, a calm day!!!! How perfectly lovely!!!! Those days are special!

Anna, sweet dreams !!!

Dawna, I too am looking forward to seeking what you have created!!!!

Katie, are you all moved in and how is the new home????

Lorna, want to thank you again for your prayer. Your prayers remind me so much of my friend Teresa. She was a beautiful person and a devote Christian. She would pray over people and her words would just flow and were so heartfelt, as are yours!

Sipping my decaf java and relaxing a bit.....

Pleasant dreams....

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-02-12 09:34 PM
In response to Linnny

Stoppin' in to get a bite to eat and a fresh drink of iced water tonight. Thinking of all of you and keeping each of you in my prayers daily.

I have been busy creating...It helps keep me from feeling overwhelmed with the rest of life.

I hope everyone is sleeping peacefully right now. As you wake tomorrow know that your very breath as you wake is a miracle from God and go into your day searching for peace and blessings!

So happy to hear the update on Camille Linny...my continued prayers for her peace and her healing.

Love y'all.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics