Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Good morning to all my dear sisters.
I hope that you will all experience something miraculous today. If you think about it, the sun coming up is in fact a miracle. As this miraculous sun rises may God bless you with peace in your hearts and relief from pain.

Hugs to you all.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Good Morning Sweet Friends,

Java is on and I slept like a baby last night! A bit on the sore side this morning after nearly two work outs yesterday. This train the trainer thing is kicking my behind this morning. But, my daughter had her first workout with me yesterday so it was worth it. Things were a bit on the awkward side having to show her each move, but we'll get into the grove in no time! Now if I could just get hubby on board I'd be one happy camper.

Lorna thank you for the miraculous reminder. There is definitely peace in my heart this morning. I'm surely going to enjoy this mornings sunrise. Have a great day and don't work too hard sweet friend!

It's been a little while so for those of us who enjoy a morning prayer:

Lord we wake to start a new day and gather around our little cafe, please be with each of us today as we go about our daily activities. You know the needs of our little group and we want to especially lift those who are sick and in need of employment. We want to thank you and praise you for helping them in their time of need. We wait patiently on you Lord that we may sing your praises for the work you are doing in each of our lives Lord. Thank you for being our rock and our fortress. Go before us today and be a lamp unto or feet. We pray these things in Jesus name, Amen.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to Dawna.s Place

Good morning ladies.

Thanks for the beautiful prayer Dawna.

I had the news on this morning as I was getting ready for work and I saw a commercial that so reminded me of all of you and this special group of wonderful ladies that is always ready at the helm to help, cheer and comfort one another.

It was a commercial for Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. The commerical starts with a young girl singing the National Anthem at a hockey event. A few lines into the singing, she seems to forget the next line of the Anthem. Well, the crowd joins in and helps her out and they all finish the Anthem together! Much like what this group does . . . when one gets stuck and needs some support, the rest jump right in and deliver the support!!

Thanks!!!

Edited by provinca on 10-03-12 06:10 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to provinca

Good morning!!!!

Beautiful prayer Dawna, and such thought provoking posts Lorna and Anna!!!! What a lovely way to start the day!!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Morning all. It's a gorgeous day here today. Leaves are starting to change and the temps are perfect for opening windows. I love listening to the hustle and bustle of the outside.

I'm going to take advantage of my mojo while it's hanging around. I just finished on project so I'm ready to move on to the next.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to DKravec

Good morning everyone, Dawna, thank you for the morning prayer!
Anna, I've seen that commercial and it's so heartwarming! That is all of us!
It's still rainy and gloomy here but I'm hoping to take advantage of wanting to stay indoors and get some scrapping done. in the middle of a mini that's been challenging my imagination so going to work on that.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to maggieanne

Hi darlins!

Just got a call from my BIL. Another blessing...the feeding tube was removed from Camille and she can swallow pudding with no problem!!!! They are moving her to a 'step-down' room. It's between ICU and a regular room! I'm crying here. To think how close to death she was just 2 weeks ago and how far she has come...even the neurologist is amazed and considers her progress miraculous!!! Had to share this wonderful news with you all!

Maggie, I LOVE the page you created with Maddie behind the window.....so much detail and so much love in that gorgeous work of art!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

• Dawna.s Place Said:

Java is on and I slept like a baby last night! A bit on the sore side this morning after nearly two work outs yesterday. This train the trainer thing is kicking my behind this morning. But, my daughter had her first workout with me yesterday so it was worth it. Things were a bit on the awkward side having to show her each move, but we'll get into the grove in no time! Now if I could just get hubby on board I'd be one happy camper.

Lorna thank you for the miraculous reminder. There is definitely peace in my heart this morning. I'm surely going to enjoy this mornings sunrise. Have a great day and don't work too hard sweet friend!

It's been a little while so for those of us who enjoy a morning prayer:

Lord we wake to start a new day and gather around our little cafe, please be with each of us today as we go about our daily activities. You know the needs of our little group and we want to especially lift those who are sick and in need of employment. We want to thank you and praise you for helping them in their time of need. We wait patiently on you Lord that we may sing your praises for the work you are doing in each of our lives Lord. Thank you for being our rock and our fortress. Go before us today and be a lamp unto or feet. We pray these things in Jesus name, Amen.

AMEN
Thank you Dawna, that was beautiful.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Hi darlins!

Just got a call from my BIL. Another blessing...the feeding tube was removed from Camille and she can swallow pudding with no problem!!!! They are moving her to a 'step-down' room. It's between ICU and a regular room! I'm crying here. To think how close to death she was just 2 weeks ago and how far she has come...even the neurologist is amazed and considers her progress miraculous!!! Had to share this wonderful news with you all!

Maggie, I LOVE the page you created with Maddie behind the window.....so much detail and so much love in that gorgeous work of art!

Linny, that is fantastic news!!!! Praise God! The power of prayer. Kinda like Anna's commercial, one starts the prayer and everyone finishs. Then we get wonderful news!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Lorna Lee

Oh Linny, that's amazing news! I'm so happy Camille is doing so awesome! I hope the pudding was chocolate! lol

hvn101
hvn101 
Idol
hvn101

I am sorry I just lurk alot and pray for all of us.

Martica
Queen
Martica

Please come vote.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15813...

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Martica

Voted Martica! Are you doing an Oct. one?

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to maggieanne

I voted Martica.
Linnny, so happy about your sister.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

Whew! What a week it's been! I'll give details once our Internet is set up. I hate typing on my phone lol. We all love the house, especially me! I'm missing the suburban/big city lifestyle a bit but haven't had much time to think about it.

Prayers for my health are appreciated...I've been needing Percocet for severe stomach pain since Saturday. It's triggered by food and drink. Prayers for health insurance are needed so I can see a doctor and get the right tests done.

I'll check in on Friday when we get Internet!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-03-12 08:40 PM
In response to katiemylady

Thank you for that beautiful prayer Dawna and for the attitude of gratitude Lorna...all I have to say is "Amen". Praise you father for the continued miracle that is Camille, continue to strengthen her body and let her life be a living testimony to your greatness Lord. Grant her determination and strength to get through each day with a fighting spirit. Keep the songs in her heart and may this experience teach this entire family just how precious ones life is. Continue to give Linny the strength to be Camille's ROCK and give Linny peaceful rest so that she may continue to do your work Lord...I ask this in Jesus precious name...Amen.

I hope that as the cool air replaces the stuffy feeling of summer that we all start to breathe a little easier. That we spend more time getting to know the world around us and that every day we touch at least one person's life.

I love y'all.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Morning Ladies, So nice to read that Camille is doing so well, she continues to be in my prayers.
Bon, loving seeing your boots all over the site again as I continue to pray for you to have strength.
Bren, Miss Drama Queen, NOT, I live with one of those. Please let us in so that we lift you up and your troubles in prayer. It really works wonders.
Katie, been reading about your adventures on FB, girl you take it easy! Relax a bit and enjoy unpacking and setting up your room and scrappy area.
Praying for everyone else's health and well being.

On a different note, had rain here for the last couple of days, well yesterday we saw white stuff flying too. Not cold enough for it to stick, YET, but my DD who is 4 was so excited she was jumping around while I am trying to get her to lie down for her nap. She wanted to go out and shovel the snow, LOL. Its to bad really if that white stuff chooses to start and stay this month, I was hopeing for a warm Halloween. It has been unusally warm for us here up until Tuesday. Stil had to turn on the air conditioner everyday. Now its the heat! But I should be use to it, that is the weather goes in Southern Alberta.

Its the Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend so I will be off all weekend as I have a house full for supper on Sunday. Hope to check in again early tomorrow morning. God Bless

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

• NaneeTootieBeebleBug Said:
Thank you for that beautiful prayer Dawna and for the attitude of gratitude Lorna...all I have to say is "Amen". Praise you father for the continued miracle that is Camille, continue to strengthen her body and let her life be a living testimony to your greatness Lord. Grant her determination and strength to get through each day with a fighting spirit. Keep the songs in her heart and may this experience teach this entire family just how precious ones life is. Continue to give Linny the strength to be Camille's ROCK and give Linny peaceful rest so that she may continue to do your work Lord...I ask this in Jesus precious name...Amen.

I hope that as the cool air replaces the stuffy feeling of summer that we all start to breathe a little easier. That we spend more time getting to know the world around us and that every day we touch at least one person's life.

I love y'all.

Amen and Amen

Bon, that was beautiful.
Love and hugs back at you

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Morning Ladies, So nice to read that Camille is doing so well, she continues to be in my prayers.
Bon, loving seeing your boots all over the site again as I continue to pray for you to have strength.
Bren, Miss Drama Queen, NOT, I live with one of those. Please let us in so that we lift you up and your troubles in prayer. It really works wonders.
Katie, been reading about your adventures on FB, girl you take it easy! Relax a bit and enjoy unpacking and setting up your room and scrappy area.
Praying for everyone else's health and well being.

On a different note, had rain here for the last couple of days, well yesterday we saw white stuff flying too. Not cold enough for it to stick, YET, but my DD who is 4 was so excited she was jumping around while I am trying to get her to lie down for her nap. She wanted to go out and shovel the snow, LOL. Its to bad really if that white stuff chooses to start and stay this month, I was hopeing for a warm Halloween. It has been unusally warm for us here up until Tuesday. Stil had to turn on the air conditioner everyday. Now its the heat! But I should be use to it, that is the weather goes in Southern Alberta.

Its the Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend so I will be off all weekend as I have a house full for supper on Sunday. Hope to check in again early tomorrow morning. God Bless

What???? Air Conditioning to snow? That is just too crazy. Good luck on that Sunday super. I am sure that it will be absolutely wonderful.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Java is on and I'm waiting on the arrival of my daughter for her Thursday workout with me. I'm anxious to see how she weathered Tuesdays routine. She put in a great effort so I'm sure she felt it!

Linny...So happy for Camile!!! Thanks for sharing such an awesome praise report!

Katie...Happy the move went so well for you! Hopefully your stomach will settle down now that the relocation is over. Are you suffering from a from of ulcers Katie?

Shana...Happy Thanksgiving to you! Do you gather up family and do up a turkey with all the fix en's like we do here in the states? It's been a heat wave this week with temps in the 100's still. Geeze, can't wait for that fall weather to arrive! Can't believe your talking snow flurries already!

Have a wonderful day ladies. Morning blessings to all...:)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics