Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Lorna Lee

good afternoon ladies! just stopping by for a quick iced coffee and to catch up.

Lorna, so glad your move went smoothly. I know how you feel, last year when I moved every bone in my body ached! lol Sorry to hear you're having problems with your step-children but glad your hubby is doing the right thing. There's a point in time where you have to say "enough is enough!" Sounds like you have two very spoiled and ungrateful girls if you don't mind my saying! My bf's girls are like that and it makes me so mad when I see them walk all over there mom. I try to keep my mouth shut and tell myself it's none of my business but that doesn't always happen. I end up voicing what she wishes she could say out loud.

Linny, the wind has been something fierce here too! It's only in the high forties but feels much colder. I wish the warmer weather would get here soon!

Katie, glad to hear from you! Your cricket's a great deal and if I didn't already have one, but I'll check around and see if any of my friends are looking for one and send them your way!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to maggieanne

Martica, hope you have a great first day on the new job!

off to my scrappy space to do some creating! Later girls!

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Lorna Lee

Hello Ladies..

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Sunday..

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day today..
Deb I wish we could meet. I wish I could all of you lovely ladies. You are such inspirations to me. I hope that everyone is able to take some time to smell the flowers and give God thanks for all things that he has done, is doing and will do for ALL of us!!! Love you ladies..

Time for my water and lemon....

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to auntieant

Hello ladies....I have been busy between work and housewife duties doing some projects for gifts.....

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Oh my.....the wind is 40 mph here today!!! Guess it's not a wig day!!!! Baseball cap (with a chin strap )

HAHAHA!! WIG DAY! DO you remember the ATC I made with your wig picture on the clothes line? That was soooo much fun! I miss Melissa's challenges!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to terrihooper

Ladies-
thank you for noticing my absence and welcoming me back so graciously and lovingly!
Shana- You are so sweet to also notice I haven't been swapping/challenging lately but hopefully I'm Baaa-aaaa--ck!
Lorna- I hope you are almost done! It is exhausting! The worst part for me is deciding where to put everything in the new place!
I have missed you all and can't wait to get all caught up with what is going on with you!
I will get pictures of my new scrap happy place an post them so you all can see it--My actual workspace is smaller but almost all my stuff has a spot to itself so it will be easy to keep organized. My workspace before was bigger but stayed cluttered so I guess as long as I keep table clean I will have the same amount of space to do my projects!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to maggieanne

OH Martica-- Congrats on the job! I hope it is going well! What is it that you are doing?

Edited by terrihooper on 04-02-12 06:27 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Hahaha...yes Teri, I recall the pick! My wig on the clothes line!!!!

Martica, how was the first day at the job??

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Linnny

Just stopping in before trying to sleep. I've been up 18 hours now, haven't done that in several weeks! But the insomnia is back and the Sonata isn't working without the Trazadone (which only helps me sleep if I take it with Sonata), and that stuff makes me feel like I just came out of anesthesia, I hate it. So I left a message with my psychiatrist's office asking if my doc can think of anything else we could try. After using Ambien on and off for 8 years, it no longer works. I'm already on 3mg of Klonopin/clonazepam for anxiety and doxepin for depression...those two meds are sometimes used as sleep aids. Rozerem, Lunesta, Restoril, over-the-counter sleep aids, melatonin, Ambien, Trazadone, and now Sonata -- a laundry list of things that don't help my insomnia Eventually we'll figure it all out!

I got me and my brother those Doritos-shell tacos from Taco Bell...yum!!!

Made some progress today cleaning up and organizing my bedroom/scrap room. It's a slow process but it will be so nice to have my entire bed to sleep on again!

Martica I'm also wondering how your first day went! My mom still has landed a job, no temps or anything. Prayers for her would be greatly appreciated.

I always keep every one of you in my nightly prayers, for a day with minimal pain, a nice gesture that will just make your day, good news you've been waiting for, rest for the tired, a little less stress and a break from the craziness.

Sweet dreams, lovelies!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

Hola all!

Stopping by, on my way out to the pool....
Tomorrow we are taking a trip to a town that is over 4000 yers old here in souteast Spain by Mediterranean coast.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Euroalien

Good morning ladies start at 7:30 today, but I finish early too.... Job is a bit hectic, but I am not complaining ......yet.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Better then the last one where I worked evening ......

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Euroalien

Yvonne, what a cool adventure today...be sure to bring your camera with you!!!

Bon, thinking of you!!

Katie, so sorry about your sleep pattern. I'm working on only 3 hours sleep.....but I still have the lunesta in me, so I'm feeling drunk. But no one told my legs it's not the weekend so STOP YER DANCING!!!! Oh well....life could be worse.....a nap will fix this.

I want to try playing with some paper today on a new project.....hope what I have in my head translates to paper easily.....sometimes what's in my head......oh, never mind

Have a blessed day!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Euroalien

• Euroalien Said:
Hola all!

Stopping by, on my way out to the pool....
Tomorrow we are taking a trip to a town that is over 4000 yers old here in souteast Spain by Mediterranean coast.

I want to see pictures! I wish I were there and not here-- here being at work!

Martica
Queen
Martica

Hi ladies IM home....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Afternoon all. Just passing thru. Good to hear all is well for the most part.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to DKravec

Sorry your legs are in a fit again, Linny, I HATE RLS! I didn't know something that didn't hurt could be that miserable! Maybe you should get some body paint and start writing the day of the week on your legs so they don't forget

Yvonne I can't imagine how cool your day has been! 4,000 years and it's still a standing, functioning city! Wow. I need to Google the oldest city...maybe Istanbul? Of course it wasn't always called Istanbul...Rome then? Somewhere in China? I was never very good at history LOL.

Sold my Cricut for $110 to a friend of a friend about an hour north of me. We're going to meet halfway this weekend and make the exchange. Hopefully the cash will be in my PayPal account (or bank account if I remember to connect the two) by Monday...and by Monday night it will be gone LOL. Told ya I needed the moolah

Catch you all later, hope all is well for everyone today so far!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to katiemylady

Just saw the news, praying all our ladies in Texas are alright after those deadly Tornadoes passed through.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to Drayia

Hi ladies. In Dallas this week and spent the day hunkering downing in Frisco. Terrible tornados causing so much terrible damage. Its been a scary day. No problems where I am, just lost power for about 20 minutes but nothing serious. Praying for family and friends in the area

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to njr007

Prayers for all our "Texas sweeties"! Please check in when you can so that we know you are all ok.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics