Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to terrihooper

• terrihooper Said:
  • Euroalien Said:
Hello all Happy Easter!
Enjoying my last couple of days here in Spain.

I definitely would LOVE to see some pitures from your trip-- I have never really thought about going there but I retire in November and travelling is on my list of things to do A LOT of!

I agree with Terri. Take a bunch of pictures during your travels Yvonne!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Dawna.s Place

Just finished loading up our gallery at Scraputante with last months lo's and getting ready for this weeks lo's. Geez what a busy morning. I'll be scraping most of the day today as I was able to get most of my chores done yesterday! Have a scrap happy day ladies!!!

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007

just dropping in to say hello and to wish everyone a blessed Easter weekend.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to njr007

Spain is beautiful I went to Madrid a few years back....hope to go back to Spain again I hope.....

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-07-12 12:02 PM
In response to Martica

Stoppin' in for an Sweet Iced Tea!!! I am so sorry I have been MIA!! This place sure could use a little sprucing up!!!

I was in the hospital for three days and then busy trying to keep a commitment to a blog hop I was asked to be a part of.

Easter will be hard for me this year as my children and grandchildren are so far away. But, I will do my best to remember what the true meaning of Easter is...even though I will miss my babies tomorrow.

Yvonne...I hope you are having a wonderful adventure and that you travel safely.

I hope that everyone is well and that you enjoy your weekend with family and friends close to you!!

If anyone has a minute and would like to see what I have been up to on my blog for this blog hop here is my http://tootiebeeblebugcre ations.blogspot.com/

Have a blessed and joyous Easter!

Love to all of you.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

I'm almost finished packing and ready to go. Heading for Ohio in the morning and will gone for a month. I'll try to pop in when I have a minute. No internet access at my parents house so it will have to be when I visit my sisters.

Have a wonderful Easter everyone.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

So sorry I haven't been posting much. It would be useless to say I've been busy because I know how lazy you girls think I am

But just in case here's my last week
Sunday 13 hrs work, puppy duty night
Monday 14 hrs work, 3 am puppy play time (not my idea)
Tuesday 14 hrs work, signed up for 6 month certification class, 2.30 puppy play time (guess the talk the night before didn't impress her.
Wednesday 10 hours at work 2 hours from home, 1 hour school work, puppy play 9 pm and 3 am
Thursday grocery shopping, painted walls in house, shampooed the carpets, did all the weekly chores dusted went to luch with friends
Friday, finished chores, did school work, made schedule for coming week, made cards for the card swap, enjoyed coffee from my wonderful friend pink
Saturday, Maggie and I went to the lake, went to the office for a couple hours, came home took a nap worked on school work.

In other words so sorry I have not been doing my devotions faithfully hoping to get back this week.

Safe Travels Deb
Katie if you were at my job you'd be a newbie of no sleep. Record for last three projects was 44 hours.
Throws prayers with you
Yvonne enjoy your last couple days
Dawna so glad you're back
Lorna hows the new place
auntie ant hows school
Norma hope you had a great bday
Maggie - sounds like a relaxing day.

See you all in the new week and Happy Easter.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to scrapwriter

Hello Bren!!!

I have been out of school this past week for Quarter break. I have rested so much and I have organized and cleaned my scrapbook room. I am so proud of myself. True I didn't work on my schoolwork at all. But I think I needed this much needed break to just relax and reflect and try to keep my mind body and soul in tact. Thanks for asking about me. I see you have been a really busy bee!! Don't be like me and work and work and never take time out for yourself. That is when you body mind and soul become so tired you don't know weather you are coming or going..

Hope you ladies have a wonderful and blessed Easter Sunday.. I am cooking Easter and I am soo excited. I am cooking a Ham, Roasted Chickens, Dirty Rice, Greens, Mac and Cheese, Rolls,Sweet Potato Pie and Lemon Gooey Cake..

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to auntieant

wow Bren, you've been busy!

Deb, have a wonderful time with your family!

off to make Easter baskets for my grandkids. Went to ACMoore to get some non candy goodies for them. It was a nice day today. The sun was shining and in the upper 50s. I don't think tomorrow is suppose to be as good as today weather wise.

Will be heading out early in the morning. Easter service with the family and then to my brother's for Easter brunch. The kids will have an egg hunt and the adults will eat too much! lol I don't have to do any cooking so YAY! I will be bringing the wine though.

Happy Easter everyone and will catch up on Monday!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
I'm almost finished packing and ready to go. Heading for Ohio in the morning and will gone for a month. I'll try to pop in when I have a minute. No internet access at my parents house so it will have to be when I visit my sisters.

Deb-
Enjoy your trip!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Bren-
You have been one busy lady! That pup must be a handful! But aren't they a blessing?

midnitescrapper
Idol
midnitescrapper

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a happy Easter, hope everyone is doing well.

Getting ready to move in 3 weeks, will be a great relief all on one level, my poor weak legs will be happy.

I have been driving myself crazy trying to remember where to get the little roses!! It's not iamroses, but somewhere else. Can anyone help me? not prima either.

I hope one day when i am settled i can get back into a few swaps, i miss them.

Katie, i hope u find some sleep aid that helps u, insomnia is so awful.

Hope everyone has a fun Easter, and a good dinner.

Big hugs! Vicki

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to midnitescrapper

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Linnny

Good Morning Ladies,

Deb ... enjoy your vacation! And prayers for safe travels and a fun memories!

Bon...Visited you blog hop and left you some love. Beautiful message and loving giving tree creation. TFS. So sorry you've been in the hospital. Hope your feeling better now.

Bren...Thank you for the warm welcome back. I'm sure you've been called a few things in your life but lazy, just isn't one of them!!! lol You're such a hard worker and now that adorable pup to keep you going and going. I'm delighted you've got someone to greet you with lots of love when you get home from work!!! What kind of pup is she?

Auntieant...My daughter is in school too and I know how nice it is to take a breather from the books! Glad you got a little R&R time in.

Yvonne...Are you on vacation in Spain? Enjoy your last few days and prayers for safe travels!

Linny...Thanks for the beautiful Happy Easter greeting! I've been so busy this week that Easter just sneaked up on me this year! Better get busy thinking about something for the kids and Easter Dinner!

Lorna...How's the new house coming?

Martica...I'm sure you commented on this while I was away, but hows the new job treating you?

Enjoy the day my friends!!! :-)

midnitescrapper
Idol
midnitescrapper

Oh I found the rose place, it is Wild Orchid Crafts, for the life of me I could not think of the name!

Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy this day!

We are cooking a spiral ham and got flaky biscuits, no sides, lol, bc no one will eat what I like.

TTYS! Vicki

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-08-12 04:41 PM
In response to midnitescrapper

• midnitescrapper Said:
Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a happy Easter, hope everyone is doing well.

Getting ready to move in 3 weeks, will be a great relief all on one level, my poor weak legs will be happy.

I have been driving myself crazy trying to remember where to get the little roses!! It's not iamroses, but somewhere else. Can anyone help me? not prima either.

I hope one day when i am settled i can get back into a few swaps, i miss them.

Katie, i hope u find some sleep aid that helps u, insomnia is so awful.

Hope everyone has a fun Easter, and a good dinner.

Big hugs! Vicki

Vicki...

Wild Orchid Crafts has beautiful tiny roses...here is their link: http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/us/
Have a blessed Easter....Dinner is going to be fantastic at my home!!
Big hugs back at ya!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-08-12 04:46 PM

Hi All...Leaving some chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered frozen bananas for those that want some. Had a couple dishes from dinner. I made the most amazing ham, sweet potatoes covered in marsh mellows, loaded mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce...and of course the chocalatie covered fruit for dessert...now I'm just waiting for the King to arrive from work to have his Easter feast!!

I hope that everyone is having a blessed Easter and that you know just how much I love all of you.

Tootles

Martica
Queen
Martica

Hope everyone enjoyed there Easter....I did had family over.

Well my job is ok but I do have to admit that I miss being home all day.... I love being a homebody.....

Well got to go have to wake up early....Good night....

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Martica

Good Evening Ladies..

Just checking in to say hello..

Today was a wonderful day.

The Easter Program that I was over went just wonderful. There were some stumbles but the kids did so well. Now that is over now to start concentrating on VBS (Vacation Bible School). I am over the crafts for the whole week.

Tomorrow starts my new quarter for school. I am excited and I am still loving school so I think that is a positive thing which keeps me going and lets me know that I can do this.

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful and blessed Resurrection Sunday!!! God is so awesome. We serve a mighty GOD.. Be blessed everyone.. Good night..

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:

Debbie, So glad you're getting the chance to see your parents and sister. I just did the same thing and it's wonderful to see family! I really wish I'd had more time with mine! Have fun, be a nuisance getting great pictures (lol) and most of all safe travels! You'll be in my good thoughts for safe travels! Hugs...Dawna

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics