Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Joy C

Just popping in to say good morning. Lots of work to catch up on.
Have a blessed day..

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Hey girlies!!!!

Missed seeing you Lorna!!!! You all moved in and comfy??

Dawna, congrats on the weight loss. I messed up big time Easter Sunday and it opened a can of worms.....stress eating! Back on track today....have a turkey breast in the slow cooker....at almost 64, I've been dieting for 50 years.....what is up with that

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Dawna.s Place

stopping by..... home again and back to work....

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Euroalien

Good afternoon Ladies,
Just popping in to say Hello and off I go to buy some supplies! Have a great day!
Hugs to all of you!

Joy C
Joy C 
Idol
Joy C
  • Joy C on 04-11-12 12:19 PM
In response to pinkalicious

Welcome back Yvonne!

Edited by Joy C on 04-11-12 12:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Joy C

Hi ladies poppin in before having to prepare dinner, hope to be back later.....

midnitescrapper
Idol
midnitescrapper

• Dawna.s Place Said:
  • midnitescrapper Said:
I am so sorry to post here right now, but I am in desperation for my baby...

http://midnitescrappersre treat.blogspot.com/2012/04/ple...

Victoria, So sorry to hear about little Wilson's need for surgery. I'd love to "Chipin" but the FB link you left on the blog isn't taking me to the "Chipin" location. Can you pop over to my page and leave me the direct link? In the meantime darlin, you and your little fur baby Wilson, will be in my prayers! Thanks for reaching out to friends. :-)

Bless your heart Dawna for caring about my baby Wilson. I am forever grateful, I can't take seeing him like this. TY!

http://widget.chipin.com/widget/id/fbf674f22a8 81f55

this should work, pls lmk if it doesn't. Again, tysm from the bottom of my heart...

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Euroalien

• Euroalien Said:

Welcome back Yvonne! Did you take lots of pictures on your vacation to Spain??? Did you go to visit family??? I think you left when I was out so I missed the details of your trip! Anyway, glad your safely home!!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

Good morning lovelies.
Linny, we are still getting settled. We have the storage left to move. I have a few totes in the garage that I have not unpacked yet. I have been working on the scrap room but need the furniture from storage to put some of the goodies away. I have not bought my TV for that room yet. Hubby and I agreed to help each other get one room at a time settled. It is a lot of work. Coming along nicely. We have really done a lot in the 1-1/2 weeks we have been there.
I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day. Got to get back to work now.
May God bring you each a blessed day.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning! Thanks for the blessing Lorna and I'm so happy to hear you and your dh and working together in settling in!!!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

• Dawna.s Place Said:
  • Euroalien Said:

Welcome back Yvonne! Did you take lots of pictures on your vacation to Spain??? Did you go to visit family??? I think you left when I was out so I missed the details of your trip! Anyway, glad your safely home!!!

Hi Dawna!
Yes I went to visit mom and dad in Spain, they live there form Oct-May every winter escaping the snow up north.... My dad turned 70 so I went to celebrate him and Easter at the same time. Had a great time and it was hard to pack up again and head home, but mom and dad will be here in US May 21st to be here for my son's graduation from HS.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Euroalien

Thank you thank you thank you for the prayers~!

I made a grievous error at work that had the potential to cost millions to my employer and believe me my perfectionist, anal retentive personality was not dealing with this well at all.

Prayer was so powerful in this that the problem program being kicked off multiple times rather than multi charges it locked the database tables and made no entries whatsoever!!!!! Not one!!!!

We lost about 10 hours of running time but otherwise no monies lost. I'll have to repair a bit of my reputation by being error free for a while but others God is good and prayer partners ROCK!!!!

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to scrapwriter

Good Morning Dear Friends,
Hope all is well with everyone. The sun is shining and it is a beautiful, yet, cool day here in Illinois. Thinking of all of you today!
Hugs to all of you!

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to pinkalicious

Good Afternoon Ladies.

Easter Sunday was raining here for me. But it was nice to spend time with my family. I did a lot of cooking as usual but I love to do it so much I really don't mind. Monday I started back to school after a weeks' break. Tuesday went to visit and stay over night with a friend and take her to the airport. Wednesday was not feeling well at all and today was not fully well. I am hoping to be able to go back to school on tomorrow. I missed a test today but I text messaged my teachers and I will be able to take care of that on tomorrow.

I need to start on my box and mini swap as well as my smash journal swap. I think after these two swaps I might stop for a while to make sure I am on track with school. For some reason the later chapters have been giving me problems. Don't get me wrong I love my class but it's like my mind is not retaining the new information. I am asking you dear wonderful ladies to please pray for memory strength for me I need it so much right now. I made all A's for last quarter classes. I was so happy!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day!!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to auntieant

You got it Stefanie - I've added your to my prayer list and know that you'll have the knowledge you need when it's time to need it.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to auntieant

Martica...Can you post a link to your YT channel for me so I can check out your latest video's?

Lorna...So happy to hear everything has gone well with the move. I'm getting my antique pieces back for my craft room too. My daughter has been using them but now she's moving out and I'm getting my room and my furniture back. She's going to take the bed and leave me all my original craft room pieces. We started shopping together for her furniture so I'm staring to warm up to the idea that she'll be moving out.

Yvonne...Sounds like a wonderful trip and you've got something nice to look forward to. That's always nice!

Linny...How's that hand of yours feeling these days?

Bren...Nice to "see" you! You've been working your behind off GF! So glad to hear that everything worked out okay at the program office. I saw your new little pup in your gallery the other day and s/he's adorable!

Pink...I had the same kind of beautiful but cool day here too. Got to go out to lunch with a girlfriend today and do a little shopping.

Stefanie...You'll be in my prayers and thanks for the blessing.

Martica
Queen
Martica

Here is my YT channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Marticaluv11

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

So I posted some photos of the old Scrap Corner in my Bedroom at the old house with just a few of my goodies in the house. I also posted some photos of my new scrap room while moving my goodies in. I will post the pics of the finished room after I get my Antiques moved in. Heading over to your YT, Martica.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Lorna Lee

Just added a new VID on YT as of right now 10:45pm....

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Just finished my Income Tax. Off to bed as soon as it is done printing for my records. I see new tires for my Civic and a new flat screen for the Scrap room in my future.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics