Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna I did my taxes today also... LOL

Thanking God because I didn't put in all info and at first it said that we owed over $3k.. I was shocked, depressed and wanted to cry all at once.. It's not a lot back but at least we don't owe.. Thank GOD, Thank GOD!!!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to auntieant

Bren, happy to hear the error was not a costly one.....stuff happens; thankful it was caught and rectified. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Stefanie, praying that you retain the information you are reading. Try a little meditation before you begin reading ... maybe clearing your mind and getting to a calm place might help.

OK.....sipping my iced coffee and catching up on emails.

Nighty nite

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Linnny

BIRTHDAY WISHES TO LINNY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to pinkalicious

Happy Birthday To You Linny!! Wishing You the Bestest Day Ever!!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to catzscrapper

Good Morning Ladies...And Happy Birthday Linny!!!!!!!!!!! Big huge hugs for you dear friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobbij
bobbij 
Governor
bobbij
In response to Dawna.s Place

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR LINNY!!!!
wARMEST WISHES AND BIG HUGS TO YOU!

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to bobbij

It's Linny's birthday! Happy birthday Linny!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to katiemylady

Happy Birthday Linny, have a fantastic and incredible day!!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Drayia

Linny I left you a FB HB but you deserve to be celebrated everywhere!!!!

Happy Birthday you wonderful woman!

You lift my spirits when I'm down and encourage me to keep running the good race.

Love you GF!!!!!!!!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to scrapwriter

Happy Birthday Linny!

I am stopping by too say hi very quickly before heading off to do some scrapping, watch The Price is Right and then meet DH for lunch!
I LOVE it when I take a day off work!!!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to terrihooper

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Linny!!!!!! Wishing you the best day ever. May you be blessed with all of your needs and hearts desires.

To all of the rest of you wonderful ladies, may you have a blessed day.

Joy C
Joy C 
Idol
Joy C
  • Joy C on 04-13-12 06:47 AM
In response to auntieant

Stephanie, prayers being sent. Hope you feel better soon too!

Joy C
Joy C 
Idol
Joy C
  • Joy C on 04-13-12 06:51 AM
In response to Joy C

Happy Birthday Linny

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Joy C

Aw, thanks for all the birthday wishes. You are all a blesssing to me!!!! Brought some goodies with me.....chocolate cheesecake, a couple of pies, and a container of ice cream....enjoy!

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Linnny

Happy Birthday Linny!!!!!!

I am dropping off a Gooey Lemon Cake (Paula Deen's) Recipe for you to enjoy for your birthday!!! You so deserve a wonderful and blessed day. Wishing you many many happy years to come!!!

Thanks for the prayers ladies..

I passed my Anatomy test wit a "B".. But my first book test I didn't pass again today.. A little sad wanted to cry right here in class. I think my teacher sensed it so he started messing with me and giving me a thumbs up and telling me it's going to be okay.. I appreciate that but it still doesn't help. It was my second time taking it. Words that I didn't mess up on last week I messed up on this week. So upset with myself. And one word I mis-stroked it but later on the paper I got the word right.. UGH.. Just frustrated..

Hope everyone is doing good today. Have a blessed and wonderful day!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to auntieant

• auntieant Said:

I am dropping off a Gooey Lemon Cake (Paula Deen's) Recipe for you to enjoy for your birthday!!! You so deserve a wonderful and blessed day. Wishing you many many happy years to come!!!

I passed my Anatomy test wit a "B".. But my first book test I didn't pass again today.. A little sad wanted to cry right here in class. I think my teacher sensed it so he started messing with me and giving me a thumbs up and telling me it's going to be okay.. I appreciate that but it still doesn't help. It was my second time taking it. Words that I didn't mess up on last week I messed up on this week. So upset with myself. And one word I mis-stroked it but later on the paper I got the word right.. UGH.. Just frustrated..

Don't be too hard on yourself. You may be stressing too much to get it right and that is what is causing you to do the opposite. Take a minute to be calm and pray. Read over the material, then before the test stay calm, pray and don't worry about pass or fail and let what you read just flow onto the paper.
I too get very worked up before a test.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to auntieant

• auntieant Said:

Keep your head up Stefanie! Anatomy is a TOUGH class! A lot of people fail it the first time around and have to take it again. It sounds like the prof doesn't think you are in that category.
Also- Remember in college classes it isn't so much what your score is but where you rank in the class.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to terrihooper

Stefanie do you use flash cards? That was always the most helpful study aid for me. I'd go through them and the ones I knew right off the bat I'd set aside, and if I wasn't too sure/had to guess or didn't know it at all, it went to the back of the pile for me to try again. I'd do that until I had no more cards in my hand

And on campus, everyone, no matter their major, knew what people were talking about when they said "A&P": Anatomy and Physiology. Biology, nursing, and pre-med students all had to take that and it stressed them ALL out!

My sister was pre-med so she had to take organic chemistry later -- it was a "weed out" class...if you couldn't handle that class (not drop it within the first few weeks or pass it) there was no way you were going to make it through further classes, much less any graduate medical schooling. A&P was a little like that, too!

What degree are you working towards, by the way?

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to katiemylady

Stefenie, a B in that class is just awesome, you should be celebrating not stressing out darlin!!! Good job and big hugs to you!!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Dawna.s Place

Happy birthday sweet Linny hope you have enjoyed your day......

Stefanie I have always been a B student, don't give up sweety.....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics