Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to maggieanne

Dear sweet Maggie, your words to Linnny were just what I was feeling--only you put it into words so perfectly! I couldn't agree more!

Feel better, sweet friend! We love your creations, but we love YOU, even more!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Scrap Smart

Linnny, please don't stop scrapping. I totally know how you feel because our scrapping is mixed up with our daily emotions but don't give into the whim of the sadness. I'll miss your beautiful creations. And it will give you an outlet.

Love the idea of altering bird houses with the song bird paper. Preferably not the small ones but a nice medium size one.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to DKravec

I agree with Debbie & Yvonne about the birdhouses. Great idea!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Scrap Smart

Linny - How can someone talking about open robes, undies and middle of the night food feasts not have a giggle in there somewhere?

Did anyone tell you all how wonderful you are today...

YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to scrapwriter

Aw, you girls got me all teary eyed! And Maggie, I would love to meet up with you at some point too!!!! I'm still hanging out with you all, just can't get my head into crafting at the moment. But, I'll be following the swap and always stop by for my java, a giggle, and a blessing!!!! You really know how to make a gal feel special!

Sweet dreams...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Linnny

Linny you are the sunshine after the rain, the promise of the rainbow. Your stories and quirky statements make some of us able to carry on another day. You are a blessing to us all and will never know how many people you have helped by just being you. I LOVE your pictures you have a wonderful eye, plus they help me remember my childhood as I grew up on the East Coast in New Brunswick. I am eagerly waiting for Fall pictures of all the beautiful trees as they turn colour. I miss fall colour. Sending you love, HUGS and prayers across the miles. And just let me say, I read this daily specificly looking for your posts. You make me smile, laugh and look for the good in everything around me. Thank you for being you.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

Lorna, I hope you are having the holiday of a life time on that cruise! Live it up and let tomorrow take care of itself. I am sadened to read about your DH and hope that for your well being things work out the way you need them to. The Lord is there waiting to support you in all you do and the choices you make so put it in his hands for now while you have fun. Hugs and prayers out to you.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

I really miss Bon and have not seen her post even on her blog recently. I am heart sick and worried about her. Does any one have an update on her?? I will be sending out a card tomorrow to make sure she knows that she is missed and is cared about. Bon, sending you love, hugs and most importantly prayers. May the Lord keep you and hold you in the Palm of His Hands, God Bless.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Drayia

I have not heard from Bon in quite some time either. Prayers that all is well with her.

Linnny, I have to agree, your post always give me a giggle. Even when you're sad, you have a way of making us laugh.

I plan on having a scrapping day today. The question is, should I just stay in my pj's or get dressed.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to DKravec

Hello you dear and wonderful ladies..

I am in school as I type this.. I guess I should be doing some work.. LOL. But the truth is I have typed up my Chapter but why did I forget my steno machine notes at home!!!??? So I can't turn in my assignment until Monday because I won't be here tomorrow.

At this time tomorrow I will be heading to Austin, TX for the Quick Quotes Private Reserve function!!! I am sooo excited.. And I guess my body is also excited because my body woke up WIDE awake at 3 am and I couldn't go back to sleep until after 4am and then woke back up to start my day at 630.. I still have to pack clothes and supplies. Then on top of that I need to attend a read 2 you training. Our church is partnering with the group to help kids in our community read. So I have a lot of stuff on my plate today. I still need to go to the store to get things I need for my trip. I have to start my mid-term Court Reporting English Test today so I am just a "little" busy.. LOL

Linny, you can't stop creating and you CAN'T leave us. Like everyone says, your funny quotes and statements have made me laugh out loud a lot of times and even made my day when I was have a hard time.. So I am praying for you, for strength and for you to get better. I know how you feel about not wanting to create. But sometimes I can feel like that I will still go into my scrapbook room and just sit and look at all the wonderful paper, embellishes, and tools and sometimes I end up doing something. Just a little something will make a WORLD of difference and get you back going. Or just look at a magazine and find some inspiration. I know I do that also.. LOL.

Well ladies I am hoping you all have a wonderful day and Friday and weekend. I don't think I will be able to check on you ladies while I am gone. But I will praying for each and everyone of you..

I just pray for traveling grace to and from...

I think I am also so excited because I will be away from all the family drama and stress for at least 3 days.. I love my family don't get me wrong but I just need this little break.. I told hubby that and he was like you don't want to do road trips with me. So maybe since I told him I would love to do a road trip with him, maybe he will plan something and this won't be my last time out on the open road for this year.. LOL..

Many blessings and love coming to all of you from me here in Fort Worth TX!!!!!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to auntieant

Hey girlies!!!!

Oh my, oh my!!! Shana, Stef, Deb, and the wonderful comments yesterday from Maggie, Susie, Yvonne and Bren have really blown me away! You have no idea how much your comments have touched my heart! Sounds like a funny cliche, but "I'm feelin the love"!!!!!

Now, since one of the side affects of Cymbalta is hallucinations, how do I know if you all really said all those endearing comments, or am I hallucinating!!!!!

It's a beautiful day here again!!!! Think I'll get outta this nighty and go and sit out side for awhile.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Linnny

Hi ladies! Linny, it's a beautiful day here too and sitting by the window with a breeze blowing in. Heading outside is a wonderful idea. I meant every word I said yesterday!

Deb, I'm planning on scrapping today to (my son has my car) and I'm thinking pjs! lol The weather is perfect for them and they're so comfy!

Stephanie, have a great time this weekend. I'm sure you'll meet some great new "friends" and have a blast.

I too hope Bon is okay. She hasn't done anything on utube either. Does anyone talk to her on the phone? I hope she lets us know she's okay at some point.

provinca
Mayor
provinca

Hi ladies. JCI real quick -- work is a zoo and seems like I have absolutely no time these days! Running from here to a soccer game then dinner, then packing for my weekend getaway, then . . . .

Linny - I totally and completely agree with all these ladies. You have a magnificent sense of humor and an incredible "online" personality. I can only imagine how incredibly awesome you are IRL!!! You make me smile on days when I want to cry!!

Okay, gotta go. Work calls . . . . . ..

hvn101
hvn101 
Idol
hvn101
In response to midnitescrapper

Ok Brats, here is the funny not so funny and also a warning. Make sure your chair mats for work or home fit next to each other and leave no gaps for say a chair wheel to get caught in. Well we can guess where this is headed I got caught, no one around, and tipped over on to my but. I have a bruise hip, lower back and butt. There is one spot where there is a huge knot in my but. I am sitting on ice. So think of this 260 woman landing on her flat butt

hvn101
hvn101 
Idol
hvn101
In response to midnitescrapper

Linny I have been on Cymbalta for years. Your not Hallucinating. We love you and your work and would miss you too much.

hvn101
hvn101 
Idol
hvn101
In response to hvn101

Bon has been in hospital for last week/ I will let her give what details she wants sh IM'ed on FB. I gave her my number but have not heard from here. I too worry

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to hvn101

Oh Heather, that fall sounds painful! I hope the ice is helping.

Thanks for letting us know about Bon! I hope it's nothing serious. If you're in touch with her just let her know I'm thinking of her and praying for her!

Anna, I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your DH! Hopefully the weather will be perfect in Maine?!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Heather, you poor thing!!!!! You certainly didn't need more pain added to what you are already dealing with. But friend or no friend, I'm not kissing the booboo!!!!!

Glad to see you are on Cymbalta and haven't experienced any awful side affects....will pass that along to my sisters.

Thanks for giving us an update on Bon. Hope she checks in and let's us know how she is feeling.

Anna, have a fabulous weekend....photos!!!!

Geez, tomorrow is Friday already....week flew by!

hvn101
hvn101 
Idol
hvn101
In response to Linnny

I will let you know asap I hear anything

Martica
Queen
Martica

Check these out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SumNhrModyU&a mp;list=UUD...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCuFKEN9adM&a mp;list=UUD...

Edited by Martica on 09-13-12 05:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics