Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Dawna.s Place

Katie, Looking forward to seeing pics of your new space. I really hope that you get to feeling better. It is really miserable to be moving, unpacking and sick too.

Deb, In case it has not been said in a while, I want you to know how much it means that you have set up this special place for us to gather. It is a warm safe place where we can all be who we are, no critisizing, lots of support, prayer and loving friendships. Thank you.

Tenant
In response to midnitescrapper

its hvn101. Stop and scrap has new G$% line of paper 20% off preorder
http://www.stopandscrap.com/graphic-45-place-in-t ime.as...

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Scrapnhvn

Wow - just wow!

I come here this morning already feeling at peace and then I get blasted with sunshine and joy and happiness. It is a physical lifting up (can the heart and soul physically move in a body? I say yes!)

Each and every prayer resonated truth and love each praise a sign of miracles each report of the day of my sisters a sign of life moving and ebbing and flowing. There is nothing more beautiful than the synergy of like minded people on a solid path toward joy.

Dallas is cool enough that the doors are open the blinds are open the sun is beating through and it's light and happy here. Time to clean all that light and happiness.

Love you all!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to scrapwriter

Good morning girls. Thank you Bon for the beautiful morning prayer! It is great to see those boots a walkin around sb.c!

Katie, have been reading of your exploits on FB and girl, you need to stay put for a bit! lol Sorry you're having stomach problems and hope you get to see a dr. soon!

Happy Birthday to Anna's hubby John, today is his birthday!

Bren, it was nice to read a post from you also! We haven't seen the sun in over a week and it's cool and damp. Shana, New England weather is a little like yours. No snowflakes yet but we had a blizzard like storm last year a week before Halloween and the snow stuck! lol

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to maggieanne

Lorna, thanks for reminding us that if it wasn't for Deb, some of us may never have met! This place IS a haven for all of us and I'm so very thankful I was invited in by sweet Starr sometime ago!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

I'm so glad you all are enjoying this wonderful establishment. That warm cozy feeling you all feel when you walk thru the doors could be from the new fireplace unit I just had installed. Figured winter will be setting in soon so I wanted to make sure the place stayed warm. Don't it look nice next to those fabulous book cases that Bons hubby made for us.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

I just love the glow of a fire place....

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

Me too! A good book cup of warm cocoa and a roaring fire.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

• NaneeTootieBeebleBug Said:
Thank you for that beautiful prayer Dawna and for the attitude of gratitude Lorna...all I have to say is "Amen". Praise you father for the continued miracle that is Camille, continue to strengthen her body and let her life be a living testimony to your greatness Lord. Grant her determination and strength to get through each day with a fighting spirit. Keep the songs in her heart and may this experience teach this entire family just how precious ones life is. Continue to give Linny the strength to be Camille's ROCK and give Linny peaceful rest so that she may continue to do your work Lord...I ask this in Jesus precious name...Amen.

I hope that as the cool air replaces the stuffy feeling of summer that we all start to breathe a little easier. That we spend more time getting to know the world around us and that every day we touch at least one person's life.

I love y'all.

Bon, thank you for such a beautiful and heartfelt prayer. I really appreciate it and needed to hear it. Seems my sister takes two steps forward and one step back. It's quite a rollercoaster.

Last night she didn't know where she was. Then today my BIL tells me that they are putting her back on IV because the fluids she has been drinking are "not going where they are supposed to". My BIL's explanation. Just hoping the surgery they performed to place the internal drainage from her brain to her stomach is not the problem.

That being said, all the more, I so appreciate your prayer Bon, and all the prayers of my 'sisters' here.

Love you all!

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to Linnny

Sorry, I've been so quiet lately but I've been kinda down since yesterday. Please forgive me, I'm having money problems and I need to figure out somethings. When I'm stressed out, I get quiet. It's nothing anyone has done.

I'm here and reading posts, wishing the best for everyone.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to elizabeth97

I'm the same way, Elizabeth. I just try to concentrate on the "art" & stay out of the chit chat. Hope you feel better!

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to Scrap Smart

Thank you so much. I will be fine, I've been working a lot lately too and I'm really tired. 5 am is really early for me to get up.

I will be ok, just need to get some rest and get my money situation figured out.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to elizabeth97

Linny, praying for Camille! I know how you feel my dear. I'm back sitting in the hospital next to my mother's bed. Yep, she's back in the hospital. She's been having severe abdominal pain and they're going to do some tests tomorrow because they're not sure what's causing it. She's started hallucinating again so i know she's running a fever and my brother said when he first called me that she also has another UTI. Well, she's out of the ER, on a floor and the nurse knows nothing about a UTI so she's not getting any antibiotics until it can be straightened out. Prayers would be most welcome for her again!

Will check in when I can.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart

Hope things work out for you, Elizabeth!

Prayers for both Camille and your mom, Maggie!

Tenant
In response to midnitescrapper

I have a new in box ms scorpal if anyone can use it

hvn101
hvn101 
Idol
hvn101
In response to Scrapnhvn

sorry that was from me forgot to change logins lol, Too long of day and in too much pain

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to hvn101

Good to see your Susie and Elizabeth!!!!

Maggie, so sorry to hear your mom is in the hospital again. Sending my prayers. Hope she gets the antibiotics sooner than later. Really pizzes me off when they don't get it right!

A nurse kept insisting to my niece that my sister is weak on her left side and can only raise her hand on that side. So she was giving my sister therapy accordingly. My niece knew better, but the nurse kept arguing. Well, the nurse had been looking at the chart of the previous patient! And this is a special stroke unit!

Tough times for many of us from medical issues to financial issues and everything in between. Remembering you all in my prayers.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to Linnny

Good morning ladies.

Maggie,sorry to hear about your mom. Sending prayers and hugs and good thoughts to you!

Linny,really????? That's so disheartening (and frightening!) I'll bet she felt pretty foolish when that was pointed out to her! Camille remains in my prayers as well!

Heather, sorry you're in such pain. I hope you can get some relief soon.

Elizaabeth, I get up between 5 and 5:30 too and it's just the pits! I'm so exhausted by the end of the day. Sometimes I come home from work and plan on taking a "cat nap" and it ends up lasting hours and hours and hours!!

Hello to all the rest of you lovely ladies! It's Friday of a long weekend, and I'm beyond excited! No big plans . . . just an extra day off from work!

Have a beautiful day ladies. Hugs to you all.

HONK HONK!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to provinca

Thanksgiving here is just like the States, all about family and friends. My mom still has anxiety and will not make it so no other family joining us but lots of friends. I have about 8 friends coming over on Sunday for Supper, that way on Monday I can take a care package out to my Mom. Normally I make everything but someone else is bring desert which will be a little weird because my house will not smell like pumkin pie this year. I start are Saturday making homemade buns then Sunday morning I peel and cut the potatoes and carrots, make my cheese stuffing, cheese sauce for the brocolli, prep the Turkey. Hope it is a warm day on Sunday as the oven will increase the temp in the house adn if its warm out I can turn on the a/c. Have a kids show to take my little ones to at 1pm so the DH will be incharge of cooking and basting the turkey. I was looking at my turkey and thinking I need to get a larger one LOL, its a little on the small size for the group of ppl I have coming.

Prayers going out to Maggie's mom, Linny's sister, Bren, Elizabeth and Bon. Have a great Friday everyone and enjoy your long weekend too.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Drayia

Good Morning you wonderful ladies!!!

Well it's 7:30 Fort Worth time..

I myself have been on the depressed side. I'm wondering if court reporting is for me. I am technically in my speeds and I haven't passed a speed test yet. It's so frustrating and I don't know what to do. I haven't been to school since Monday. I was talking to a classmate last night and she was giving me some pep talk and making me understand that it's a process and all things will work out. I just ask you wonderful ladies to please keep me in your prayers.

Linny I am praying for Camille, Shana hope your dinner goes well this weekend. Martica I hope your hubby finds a job and praying for you for strength. Bren no fair you can't stay in secret with us. We need to know each others problems so we can prayer for one another. Bon so happy to see you around. Love you more than you can ever know. Praying for you always sweetie. Dawna it's good to hear you helping your daughter. Wish I had someone to help me get in to gear about exercise, eating healthy and just everything. Lol. Elizabeth I hope all works out for you. I totally understand. My unemployment was cut in half this week so this is new for me. But I know I have a good God, and HE will guide my path right now. Katie my Lady you need to take care of yourself praying for you also.

Sorry if I missed anyone. Love you all and love this Cafe for us to sit and talk and enjoy each other!! Have a wonderful Friday!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics