Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to maggieanne

I once took a coffee table that was thrown out because the glass was missing. I cut a board to fit the opening, upolsered it and made a bench for the end of my bed. It looked killer. No one knew but me.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

I have posted my strange project. Even used some shimmering H2O paint to give it a wet look.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna my current printer stand is a black stand that was next to the dumpster and has a cupboard on the bottom half. Upon looking on it I noticed that the shelf was half off - come to find out it just needed a couple nails and it's good as new. Not a crack or chip in it anywhere.

Just wanted my trusted prayer warriors to know that I did NOT get the job. Also, more blood tests on Wednesday.

Blessings and peace to all of you as you had to your pillows. Big hugs,

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to scrapwriter

Prayers going up for you Bren.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
I have posted my strange project. Even used some shimmering H2O paint to give it a wet look.

That's quite the social commentary on gossip Lorna! ROFLMAO...I'm afraid you've out done yourself with this one girlfriend!

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Dawna.s Place

Bren please trust that there was a reason this one didn't work out and when the timing is right all will come together for you. In the meantime, let's get you healthy again so you'll be ready to start proving yourself in a new position!

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place

I laid down before dinner and slept right through it! Now it's midnight and I'm wide awake ... good grief!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

Oh Dawna I have done that so many times myself in the past. Working days I have learned to struggle through as there used to be nothing worse than screwing up my sleep and suffering through the next day.

Lorna going to check your odd project now but sometimes we have to change up are artistic conversation.

If I haven't reminded you ladies yet this morning I love you.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

Good morning beautiful ladies.
Glad that I could bring a chuckle into your morning with my Strange art. That is what I call abstract.... I appreciate that you did not judge me. I may need to make something really pretty to put in the box for my SS. Who wants to get a box of poo in the mail....

May our God lighten your loads today and bring you each peace. Our Lord hears our cries and answers. Sometimes we are too blind to see our answers because we are looking for what we think we should get instead of what God knows we need.

Have a wonderful blessed day.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna what a terrific reminder today that we are looking for what we think we should get rather than what we need. So appropriate for me at this time and I thank you for posting it.

Linny - Any update on Camille?
Stef - how's the studying going
Drayia - were you able to get cleaned up after all the company?
Yvonne - How's your back feeling?
Jolena - Any update on your new parlour?
Deb - How's that lawn mowing going. If you're like me you put it off....again.
Dawna - who are you dragging off to work out with you today?
Heather - How are you doing with the surgery preparation?
Martica - you work too hard girl...when you gonna chat with us again?
Anna - Hows your week going so far? Early I know.
OK, I can't go back or I'll lose my post so if I missed you it doesn't mean you're missing from my heart.

TaTa for now!

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place

Good morning ladies,

Come on in, the java is brewing! Woke up to a earthquake this morning! No worries, it was a puny one.

Bren...My daughter should be here around 7:30 for her routine, then I go across the street to my trainers house at 10:30 to do my routine. I went shopping for the rest of my gym equipment last week and thought my trainer was going to burst with pride! He is so excited that I'm all fired up and training my family now. I'm not so sure about the "all fired up" part but I'm learning to be a good coach and that's important to me. I don't want anyone injured on my watch!!!

Lorna...I think it would be very nice if you included something pretty with your latest strange creation. I'm surely never going to think about gossip in the same way again!!!

Anna...I know your not quite yourself lately, how are you feeling today?

Yvonne...so sorry your back is still giving you fits. I can only imagine how painful back problems are. Take good care of yourself.

Martica...Where are you? I know your one busy lady, but it's about time to check in with us again. Is everything okay with you? It was so nice to chat with you last week.

Got to get for now...bbl

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Good morning ladies...off to check out Lorna's strange piece! bbl

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

Oh Maggie how could I not have asked you how that pup is doing with out his family? I'm so sorry!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning....

Heather, thinking of you and praying your surgery goes well and brings you relief. (it is today, right??)

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Linnny

that's okay Bren, you can't remember everyone! lol I do that too. Brady is still in a funk but he's eating so I'm not worrying too much. He pretty much sits next to me on the couch and is just sleeping on and off all day. He sleeps with me at night on the bed and keeps me warm! He's just so sad...poor little guy must be wondering what happened to everyone especially my dil Rebecca. He loves them all but she's his favorite and spends the most time with him. the weather has been so nasty that I can't even get him out for a nice long walk. It's just "doing his business" and then back in the door. He hates the cold and rain. I'm giving him some extra treats each day...just don't tell the kids! lol I can't wait to see his reaction when they walk through the door on Saturday!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Heather, I hope and pray all goes well with your surgery today.

Linny, how is Camille doing? They're doing a procedure on her also today? My memory is so bad! Just know that she's always in my thoughts and prayers as are you!

Bren, I've been remiss...how is Maggie doing? I think that's so cute that she and I have the same name! lol We call Madelyn "Maddie" and guess what my dog's name was when I was a kid...yep, Maddie! Isn't that funny?

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Maggie, they performed an MRI on Camille yesterday to rule out another stroke among other things as she is lethargic and not recognizing people. The results show her symptoms are the results of hydrocephalus, fluid in the ventricles. I don't understand why the drain is not alleviating this or why she continues produce this fluid. The surgeon is planning on inserting the programmable internal drain in a couple of days. I so miss our regular telephone chit chats and the humor we shared....miss so much about her...I believe He will bring her back!!!! Thanks for asking

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Linnny

OK, update on Heather.....she reminded me that it was a brain fart the other day....her surgery is next week. I was wondering why she was writing from the public library today on FB....figured is was a weird venue for surgery! So, let's just keep praying for her...surgery is the 16th.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Thank you for the updates.

Camille will be singing to you and talking with you in no time.

Prayers for all.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

THANKS LADIES FOR THE WELL WISHES, WORKING ON MY RECOVERY..... SUPER SLOW AND A BACK IS YOUR SUPPORT IN LIFE SO YOU CAN NOT TRY TO GO AROUND IT... PUH....

LINNY THINKING ABOUT YOUR SISTER...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics