Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to maggieanne

Congrats, Dawna--so deserving, my sweet frined!

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to Scrap Smart

Hi ladies.

Congrats Dawna! What a beautiful piece of art!! Very well deserved!

Martica, congrats to your sons! What wonderful accomplishments!

Thanks for the morning blessing and continued prayers for all you wonderful ladies.

Gotta get dinner going and then I'm off to parent night at dd2's school. Have a good night!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to provinca

DAWNA!!!!!!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Linnny

Oh Linny I have missed your happy little pics. How is Camille doing? Hugs friend.

Martica
Queen
Martica

Congrats Dawna well deserved your shadow box is stunning I loooooove it....

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Here is my Ebay auction for anyone that wants to take a peek...give me your feedback and be honest please.

Here it is

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shabby-Chic-Jewel ry-Box-/130782...

Then on your right column you will see where it says "see other items" click there and you will see the other item I have for auction.....

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to scrapwriter

Hey Bren, Camille came through the surgery and doctors were please with how it went today. Now time will tell if the drain is sufficiently removing the fluid. I picked up some moisturizer for her face today and some lip balm. Her skin is so dry.

How are you feeling? I continue to pray for you dear friend.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to midnitescrapper

I read each day but dont always have time to tell you I have put you in my thoughts and prayers.

As for surgery I may have a snag. The assistant called and is not available so wont know till to morrow if I have it or not.

Migraines all week. Bad knees acting up up and to top it off my o\b called abnormal pap smear and wants me in next week told her that I had surgery so its following week. Thank you for all you do for me.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to hvn101

Well the surgeon saying they think it went well is good news indeed. I cannot wait for the day we can sing praises.

I will get my results as early as tomorrow and more likely the middle of next week. I'm still claiming a victory of negative results and full health returned.

Heather an abnormal pap can be any number of things so don't let that add to your concerns. I had abnormals for five years and went in every six months and nothing ever came of it. I know it's hard to stay positive but try and keep a gratitude list each day. At least it helps me most the time.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Bren, I join you in celebrating your victory!!!!!!

AND......................

I just had the first CONVERSATION with my sister since the aneurysm burst on the 19th of September. She understood everything I said and responded! Left me crying like a baby.

Dear Father God, thank you for this blessing.
Amen!!!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Linnny

I almost didn't check in before heading to bed but something brought me here and I'm so glad!

Bren and Linny, great news from both of you! Bren, I'm sure you'll hear some positive results and Linny, I'm so happy for you and Camille i could just cry! Tears of joy though.

with that, I'll just say good night my dears and will check in tomorrow! Sleep well!

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Linnny

Hello ladies..

Just wanted to check in real quick and say hello and give a report on myself.

I still haven't passed a 60 speed test yet but I am not gloomy or down!!! I praise God that at least I know that I WILL pass this hump.. After this it can only get better and better and it will. I turned in 6 tests today and I didn't pass any, but it gave me hope because my writing has gotten better. I just need to focus on dropping and continuing.

I am happy to hear about Camille. THANK GOD!!! He is an awesome GOD...
Bren hello and how are you doing my friend.
Dawna I can't wait to go see your creation I know it is AWESOME!!!
Bon did kick me in gear and I am so GREATFUL!!!!
I know I am missing a lot of you and I am sorry. Just wanted to peek in real quick.

We bury my great aunt tomorrow and it is so good to see family members tonight. It's just sad that we see each other during a funeral. But I am cherishing these days for now. My aunt passed on her birthday. It just seems so amazing being born on the day and dying on the day that GOD gave you breath.

Praying for us all and I know that GOD will continue to watch over ALL of us and keep us in perfect peace..

Good night ladies..

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to auntieant

Just stopping by before heading off to bed. So good to hear of good news and will continue to pray for those in need. Night all.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

Doing the happy dance with a side of jiggy for Camille and Linny tonight!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-12-12 01:00 AM

Praise you Lord Almighty for showing us daily that miracles do happen!!!

Linny...I think I joined Bren in the "Happy Jiggy dancin' for your precious sister! It gives me something to feel darn good about tonight. I will sleep with a happy grateful heart. Just to know that you spoke and she comprehended and responded is an AMAZING miracle. We are all here to celebrate with you our dear sister and we must all continue to pray that Camille keep that fighting spirit and claim victory against this evil illness. Love hearing such good news...and I love you!

Speaking of claiming victory...Bren we believe and we CLAIM your victory as well. You are strong and courageous, and even when you are fearful you keep your eyes on the Lord. He knows your every desire and your prayers will be heard!! I am so proud to know such a strong lady...and you give me strength...I love you!!

Stef...Clear Eyes, Full Heart...CAN'T LOSE!! Keep focused on your goal and continue to trust in our Lord to lead you to your destiny. No turning back...no giving up!! If I won't quit...YOU WON'T QUIT!!! I love you!!

Dawna...SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!! I HAVE SAID IT A MILLION TIMES BUT I WILL SAY IT AGAIN...YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH AN AWESOME TALENT!!

Maggie...I continue to say how blessed we all are to have you in our lives. You are always so positive and so spirited...I love your posts and I love you!!

Heather...Whatever will be will be!! It's in God's hands. I agree with Bren...women get abnormal pap results all the time!! Stay focused on being positive and creating beauty and let God take care of the rest!! We are all here for you. You know day or night...I'm a text or call away. Love you Girl!

Headed to ebay to check out Martica's treasures!!!

Good night beautiful sisters.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

For the last two days I've been getting up at an ungodly hour (well I guess it's godly since He created all hours) and this has been especially unusual because they were my days off. yesterday I woke at 3.30 am and today at 5 am. Now trust me when I say that I do not relish getting up this early.

What's interesting thought is I've been very productive and quite joyful. Don't get me wrong, if I gave it any thought at all and let the worries of the day get to me (which I can easily do) I could become quite the little hand wringer.

What I've chosen to do though instead of worry is get up, do my devotionals, clean what needed cleaned and then make cards. Doing something constructive with this time has allowed me the freedom of having the enemy use those early hours to attack.

Are you feeling a bit attacked today? Then purposefully do something joyful or productive. Clean that drawer that's been driving you crazy (yes turning it over directly into the garbage DOES count). Send a card to someone you love. Make a bucket list. Sing!

If you're in a spot you'd rather not be today, waking at odd hours, feeling more tired than usual, a bit lonely or down then now is the time to motivate yourself out of it.

1 Peter 1:6-9
In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

Ok I'm not caught up at the moment as where I'm sitting at a desktop computer the sun is right in my eyes LOL, but the power cord on my computer died and I ordered a new one last night. Praise God my uncle wanted to buy some kind of tool from my dad and sent us some PayPal money for it. Good timing, God! So I won't be on much, here or Facebook, til I get the new power cord. Just wanted to let you all know! You're all in my prayers!

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to katiemylady

Linny, that is wonderful news. I am thrilled for you and Camille.

Katie, Hope you get back here soon. I hope your power cord gets there soon.

Dawna, congrats. It is beautiful. You are so talented. Wish I could do something like that.

Heather, hang in there sweetie. I know things will get better.

I had a rough day yesterday. My anxiety acted up. I am feeling a bit better today. I just have a lot on my plate right now, financially. Just not enough money to go around.

I hope you all are doing well. Prayers and thoughts go out to all of you.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Bren, I join you in celebrating your victory!!!!!!

AND......................

I just had the first CONVERSATION with my sister since the aneurysm burst on the 19th of September. She understood everything I said and responded! Left me crying like a baby.

Dear Father God, thank you for this blessing.
Amen!!!

Linny...Amen! Amen! Amen! This is such awesome news! I'm so over joyed my friend! Definitely doing the "Happy Dance" with you!!!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Dawna.s Place

Good Morning sweet ladies! Thank you all for sharing in yesterday's excitement with me! It so made my day to be featured on G45's site! Now if I can just figure out what to do with this months G45 Halloween kit I'll have it made!

Going to spend the day in my scrap room then I'll be entertaining friends tonight. What's on everyone else's agenda today?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics