Page 3 of 492 
Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to midnitescrapper

Good morning ladies!!! Nice to see so many friendly faces again. I hope everyone has a fab day. Hugs to those who need them....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

So good to see so many faces in the coffee shop. I love listening to how everyones days are going. Lots of hugs to those that need it. That's what we're here for. A cup of joe and a hug or two. Hello to the new comers also. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Girls, if you're going to sell your jewelry, now's the time to do it. Gold is really high. I've been selling mine for the past couple months and was floored at what I got for my pieces. The money has kept us afloat.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today. It's gorgeous here. Sunny and in the 70's. You can't ask for more than that.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to DKravec

Hi Debbie! Thanks for the invite to the coffee shop-I've already had my cup this morning so I'll have a large sweet tea for now please-peach if you have it!

Went to the old thread but it was about 3 months old! Was wondering where everyone was. Was able to keep up a little with Martica's Heritage challenge but so may new faces and talent. And of course I keep up with Donna Kay, just saw her a few weeks ago in Dallas for a little scrapping.

My youngest daughter Laura got in yesterday with my niece and we are getting ready to go get mani/pedi's (waiting on Laura to finish getting ready!) My other daughter and SIL and sister will be here tomorrow. I am so excited that everyone will be here for Christmas. The house is just bursting with the christmas spirit.

Hoping you all have a very Merry Christmas and that 2012 brings new jobs, new homes, good health and happiness.

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 12-23-11 11:57 AM
In response to midnitescrapper

*Peeks in as well* a Coffee shop? What are your hours? NM, they are posted, 24 hours suits my needs very well. I'm in need of a new home as well.

I'm in need of something hot. I think I'll a scoop of instant coffee, hot chocolate mix, 6oz hot water and a shot of peppermint mocha. (Since I'm not waking a sleeping baby to go to starbucks. Oh, I SHOULD be sleeping, you're quite right, I should. But I'm not. Nor am I doing laundry).

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Martica

WOOOOT! Yeah Martica! Welcome the Macbook Pro world! We like to give hugs You're gonna LOVE playing around with videos in iMovie and storing photos in iPhoto. And the Finder application is just so convenient and easy. I could go on for days Any questions about it let me know!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to katiemylady

thanks Deb for the invite to sit down and have coffee and chat with you all....

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps
In response to Euroalien

hello friends,
well i'm off and running to a christmas program at the church. Just wanted to stop in and say hello, and Merry Christmas to all my friends here. I might be online later on tonight.
cause i'm going out of town with my son and daughterlaw, & grandkids for christmas eve and the day after. so bye for now.
Love you all.

Edited by throwscraps on 12-23-11 02:27 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Euroalien

Hi ladies. So glad to see everyone finding their way around. Y'all do realize that this is a help yourself to the coffee/tea kinda shop. That's why we're open 24hours. We all run the place. Consider yourselves stock holders.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

Hi there throws. We must have typed at the same time. Looking forward to chatting more later with you. Have fun at your church program.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to DKravec

Hi throws, let us know how the Christmas program went! Good to see you around

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-23-11 03:38 PM
In response to katiemylady

My last day of work is over until January 3rd I picked up a "Snowflake Latte' " from Wegman's (grocery store) on my way home to give me a little energy boost to now begin wrapping presents...nope, haven't even started yet

I promised DH we would not wait until Christmas Eve to start because we (meaning he) ends up running to Walgreens at 10:00 pm to pick up another gift for one of the kids to even things out, because that's the only place still open Let's see if I make it tonight....

I have a 12 year old daughter and a 16, almost 17 (2 weeks away) son and am from Maryland, btw

So, how was everyone's day??

Hi E

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-23-11 03:41 PM
In response to Huskymom

Norma, I love having my family together for Christmas! It feels "right" to me.

Enjoy your mani/pedi! I'm desperately in need!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Huskymom

Hello my lovelies!!!! Sipping my iced coffee (decaf at this time). I made a chocolate cake and drizzled a bit of glaze on it...anyone like a piece???? It's great seeing old friends and making new ones!!!!

dh and I were also disappointed with the X-Factor results....we were Josh fans from the beginning. Hope his career takes off too.

Sitting here wondering why two packages that should have been delivered yesterday are "still our for delivery"....they have been in the truck 2 days now....I think I should buy my mailguy a gps!!!!! One package has Christmas presents for dh; the other, MORE IMPORTANT package is ponte knit pants for me to wear Christmas since I started celebrating prior to the holiday and my pants are tight!!!!!!

Really puts me in a jovial mood....shall we sing....
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Edited by Linnny on 12-23-11 04:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-23-11 04:33 PM
In response to Linnny

Linny, I feel your pain! I am still waiting on at least 1 gift to be delivered...a canvas photo from Artscow that I ordered a month ago, and have no idea of it's shipping info (since it comes from China or somewhere like that!)...so frustrating!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

A partridge in a pear treeeeeeee.....

Well just had a piece of "torta negra" Black cake mmmmmm good... Its a chocolate cake made with wine and nuts its Columbian yummy......plus a cappuchino.....love it.

Well ladies all the gifts (not many) are wrapped...All is done. My oldest son with wife are here until Monday which is very nice. I am truly content.

Gosh no one coming by my table and I do want to leave a tip.....hehehe

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Huskymom

Thanks for the invite, Brat! Not a coffee drinker, but iced tea or diet pepsi & I'm all over it!

And, I thought "I" was having a bad year!! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger--you think???!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Did you here what happened to BestBuy customers after ordering 3 weeks before BB is informing customers that they ran out of products and there won't be any shipments going out. Now that is not good.....Where will they be able to get a gift a couple of days before Xmas....

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Hey Susie.....how are you?

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Norma just noticed you there....Hello....

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-23-11 04:59 PM
In response to Scrap Smart

• Scrap Smart Said:
Thanks for the invite, Brat! Not a coffee drinker, but iced tea or diet pepsi & I'm all over it!

And, I thought "I" was having a bad year!! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger--you think???!!

This is my life's motto

Page 3 of 492 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics