Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

Sweet ladies. Wishing you all a wonderful blessed day. As of this moment, I have no voice. When you are a buyer, that is a true handicap. I have sent an email out to my regular internal customers asking that they communicate by email as I can not talk on the phone. The antibiotic should kick in soon.
I am thankful that I can still check in with my dear sisters here. Love you all.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Dawna.s Place

Alright I have a moment to pray for all of you and as I go to my God today I've laid these concerns at his feet.

Yvonne I'm continuing to pray for a full healing on your back and hope that you are finding some relief.

Susie may the extra free time you are getting gives you time to regain some peace and work on your advents.

Anna may this week be a little less hectic than last and that you are able to rejuvenate.

Continuing prayers for Camille and full mobility and strength.

Katie I'm praying that you and the kittens are able to bond well and enjoy each other.

Lorna your job prospects are still on my list and I know God will reward your faithfulness.

Bon I'm lifting you up for better heath and an influx of even more energy than before.

Deb may God find you a good job and sooner rather than later and give you some peace while you're seeking it.

Maggie my prayers are with your mom, Muriel for comfort and pain free living while the doctor's determine the next course of action and may you have some comfort and peace in the process.

Linny I know God is working great things on your hand and I continue prayers that the prior surgery will be corrected to full healing as well.

Martica my prayers continue with your DH and that you will have some calm and contentment during the process.

Heather may your healing continue and be speedy and pain free as you head into the week at work.

Joy may your heart be lifted of some of its grief and that you will find acceptance and forgiveness and remember that we cannot change others only how we respond to them.

Shana I'm continuing to lift your family up as a strong unit with happiness.

Stef may God show you the 80's soon and lift you to heights you never imagined.

Jolene I've got your store and yourself still in the hands of God and hoping you are getting the rest you need.

Dawna may health and joy go with you on your trip and may you be able to have the needs of your dad and step-mom revealed to you. May your SM continue her journey of positive recovery.

Elizabeth may God give you some financial peace and relieve you of some of your burdens.

Janet praying that you are able to enjoy good health and contentment and the wonderful peace that comes from furbabies.

I am not interested in a sideways cross nor anything that represents neutrality. I am not neutral I am not a fence rider.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to scrapwriter

Bren good to see you and thank you for the healing wishes, need it.... doing much better!

Deb that why you should always take some extra napkins at the takeout to have for spare.... lol!!
(I always take some and keep them in my car.)

Lorna sorry to hear (hear ya right ;0)) about your vice, feel better and take care of yourself.

Hugs to you all....

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Euroalien

good morning.....almost afternoon!

Bren so good to have you 'home'...missed you!

Dawna hope you find Wanda a bit stronger!

Janet, my mushy days are those where I'm not depressed but i don't feel happy either. Not sure where or why 'mushy'. BTW, you could say I'm also like a mushy apple....soft where i used to be firm!!!!!!!

Lorna, sorry about the voice! Hot tea with honey, honey!!!

It's dreary and rainy....how is it in your neck of the woods?

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to Linnny

Five hours into first day back to work. Threat of rain casuing srthris to flare but I am ok. Just not used to looking down or holding head up this long with out resting every hour or so. Hands type better and knees are better so I say surgery sucess.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to hvn101

• hvn101 Said:
Five hours into first day back to work. Threat of rain casuing srthris to flare but I am ok. Just not used to looking down or holding head up this long with out resting every hour or so. Hands type better and knees are better so I say surgery sucess.

Heather so good to see that you are doing so much better and back to work, sorry about the pain from the weather my FIL suffers from that too.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Euroalien

Afternoon all. Bren, thanks for thoughts and prayers. So glad you had a good visit but sorry to hear about your daughter drinking. Been there, done that. It's heart breaking.

It's a beautiful sunny day here and in the mid fifties. I can handle that.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to DKravec

Hi everyone! Cold and rainy here. Watching a xmas movie of all things! lol

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to maggieanne

Hello everyone Heather hope you are feeling strong enough to be working.

Linny Congrats on being auntie again,

Katie cute kitties.

Hello to the rest of my lovely friends. How is life treating you all lately. Are you all getting ready for Thanksgiving...

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Martica

Hello dear friends,
Bren, thank you for the Prayer for me and all the rest of us here. I am thinking of all of and pray for all of us daily. I MISS ALL OF YOU!

I have decided to put all negatives behind me and move forward with positive attitudes in business, health, family. I have invited at least 30 people for Thanksgiving and the list gets longer. Why you ask? I work well under pressure! LOL! I've decided to take all my food to a resort/condo and at least the kids can swim and have fun and my house will stay clean. A lot of work to haul everything, but well worth it. We'll be at Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Lodge in Utica, IL. Check it out!
My business is still growing and everyone leaves nice comments on my facebook page saying that they "love" the pizza! I am keeping positive thoughts and just letting it be known by word of mouth. This is the best advertisement. I have put ads in the paper, but who reads the paper anymore? It's getting there but not where I need it to be, yet. Thanks for asking.
I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. I will start decorating my house tomorrow for Christmas and will leave my pizzeria's until AFTER Thanksgiving. I really need to take a step back and be very "Thankful" for everything and everyone in my life. Family and Friends, and all of you.
So, I am thinking of you with Hopes and Prayers that Love and Peace find you. I must get some sleep, so for tonight, dear friends, Hugs to all of you! Have a great week!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pinkalicious

Thank you for the prayers Bren.

My mom is doing great in her new place and getting more comfortable there. Hoping she will be confident enough to come visit us. Received some incredible news with the whole affair of the "Friend"of 30 years that was a little surprising but not completely as we are expereniceing her malice. I have been friends with her son for several years now on FB and I chatted about what is going on to him. Aparently she was diagnosed with paranoid schzophenia, and that they have tried to have her placed in a hospital for her own and others safty but because she is an adult and unless they take it to court to prove she is incompantant she has to admit herself. He is sending me all the paper work as she has now turned her sights on a man living in the seniors complex and wants him thrown out so his lawyer is gathering intel on her to send out letters to her and the housing authority and if that doesnt close her mouth a possible lawsuit. Big mess but other then knowing the man in question and passing on the documents to him from this "friend's"son she is not involved.

Life is so busy I just need to start making lists every morning of what needs to get done and do it. By the time night falls I feel as if nothing has been done and I am further behind I dont like that feeling.

Have a great night all, keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Cant wait until Dec. 1st when I decorate for Christmas!!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

Jo, i am so happy to read that you are putting all the negativity behind you! When we realize WE are in conrtol of our lives; and we can choose to live a peaceful life....we deserve peace. i decided to forgive the evil sil. it has brought so much joy to my nieces and nephews. life cannot be as sil wants it, but i'm there for her if she wants to travel down another less travelled roas....i'll be there. dh and been so happy with my change of heart. mostly, i have now enjoyed the last 2 visit! I keep my to eyes in the back on my head always zoomed on her....but we are in peace! Praise God!

ok, i have testing....i understand you text people's cell numbers. if i have your numbers and you get some freaky weird message, it's me a learn'.....pleast anser.

been dieting since last monday....feeling like a piece of pread.....i'm thinking i will die right here in the middle of the dance floor with my arm lifting up to the heavens, or so most will think....but, it's bread i desire......a chuck from a hunk!!!!! woiuld work really nicely!

took a whole pain pell....i'm up and wacky and listening to hgtv......they're buying a stately home that I want! Biotch....should be mine! They stupidly talking about having to change colors! Hello, supposed to make it your own!!!!!!!

OK.....If I said anything naughty, hit delete. if not, ummmmmmmmmmmm, i forget, what the hell is this part?????// for.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Linnny

Linny, You are an absolute RIOT!!!! I am sure you would not like a piece of bread, have something 'legal' on your diet and close your eyes as you eat it and convince yourself it tastes like bread...if that does not work, just have the bread and forget you ate it, or only eat half a slice? I know I should not encourage cheating on a diet, but sometimes having a little of something makes you feel better to get thru the craving. Yes I am a bad dieter, I have very little self control in that department. Best Wishes on losing what you want to!! I know, this message was all about YOU Linny because your message had me laughing so hard!!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to catzscrapper

Morning ladies,

It was nice to sleep in this morning! So excited my daughter Jessica called last night and her and my grandson's will be going on our trip with us. Couldn't be happier!

Bren and Linny... thank you so much for the well wishes! I really do hope our travels will be safe and we find Wanda getting stronger by the day.

Heather...Back to work already? Wow! Your amazing! Glad to hear that surgery was a success!

Jo...so happy to hear your staying on the positive side of things. Good luck with your big Thanksgiving shindig! Please post a link to your new FB page so we can "like it" for you!

Shana...Sorry to hear about your "friend." Like you I'm looking forward to decorating too. I won't get to it till I return, but I always leave them up till New Years so it makes for a nice holiday season.

For the rest of you wonderful ladies, hope you are having a great morning! Blessings to all...

Diva
In response to Dawna.s Place

Such a nice support group!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to bayamonesa1

Linny my in-laws have been on the HMR diet for 7 month and they both lost around 52# each.
My DH started last Monday on the HMR diet and he lost 6.5# the first week. Good luck on your journey!

JoLena good to see you here and that your business is doing ok. Wow decorating your house already, to early for me and each year now less and less decoration is coming up - DON'T LIKE STUFF!

Happy Wednesday everyone...

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to bayamonesa1

me again...finally fell asleep at 7 am!!! slept till 10:30......don't know why this is happening every night; as you can see the meds make me wacky, or wackier, but no sleeeeeeeeep

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
me again...finally fell asleep at 7 am!!! slept till 10:30......don't know why this is happening every night; as you can see the meds make me wacky, or wackier, but no sleeeeeeeeep

Good you can sleep when you can.... have a great day... we posted at the same time ;0)

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Euroalien

Linny I know you guys are still struggling after Sandy, I just had to share with you what my church is doing to help those in need...

http://vimeo.com/joshuabrown/hurricane sandy

As far as I know we have volunteers out in New York helping out as well please if you need help or your neighbours do grab someone in a "helpinghands" yellow shirt they are there for you when the government has fallen short

Edited by Drayia on 11-14-12 08:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

shana, fortunately, my area was not devastated by the hurricane. the outporing of help from across the nation in amazing!!!! and so appreciated

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics