Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to hvn101

Hey ladies, the shipping is free but you have to spend at least $50. like Heather says.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to maggieanne

Well, last to post last night and first this morning!

I know officially have the respitory ******** that everyone else in the family has except Rebecca! Woke up in the middle of the night with post nasal drip, scratchy throat and teeth aching like crazy! I can't swallow fast enough! ugh! My head feels like it's going to explode! Looks like the adults got it worse than the kids because after a few days they are fine this morning except for a little cough. When I called them awhile ago to see how they were Mason yelled "Gramma, I'm all better now, I just have a little runny nose!" lol Maddie always answers the phone and puts you on speaker so everyone can hear! lol

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

I hope everyone has a great Friday! I'll be the one laying on the couch watching tv hoping I fall asleep!

Will check back later if feeling okay.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to laceyKat

• laceyKat Said:
hello everyone... hope all is good for ya all!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! What a blessing to see you stop by, Kat. You have been really missed and I have been thinking of you alot lately.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

• maggieanne Said:
Good morning everyone! Hi Alvie! How are you doing?

Dawna, I'm so glad Wanda seems to be doing better. Everyone I know that has one raves about the sleep #. I think mine is a temperpedic and i love it. It was the first mattress that I woke up and wasn't doubled over when I got out!

I am a Temperpetic girl too! LOVE IT!!!!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

Oh Maggie sorry to here about you getting sick, drink alot of hot tea with honey.... Hope you recover fast... hugs...

Happy Friday!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

hi ladies. I have not posted for a couple of days as I have been sick in bed. The infection in my sinus' has really kicked my tail. I was hurting really bad. My first day back at work since I left at noon on Tuesday. I got in my Webster shipment and did not even open the box for 2 days. I slept with ice packs on my face part of the time. We were planning on leaving to go hunting tomorrow but now I think I need to get a little better first.
So glad to see so many smiling faces, I have truely missed you ladies.
Maggie, Take care of yourself. Get lots of rest.

May God bless you each. Much love.

p.s. Linny you are really funny and when you are on meds, extreme riot. PM me your cell so that I can send you at txt to try out your skills.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 11-16-12 07:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna hope you feel better today since you are back at work, take it easy and take care of yourself - alot of rest....

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Euroalien

Yeah my order with the G45 papers "Place in Time" is on it's way... looks so stunning can't wait to get it...

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Euroalien

I received mine. I ordered the 8 x 8. I have not figured out yet what I want to do with it. I was thinking it would be cool to make birthday cards. I may use a little in the special gift that I am making my sister for Christmas. I can use the paper that represents the month each of her children was born.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning! 2 nights of straight sleep...sooo very thankful.

Maggie, so sorry you got the respiratory bug too!

Lorna, didn't realize you were sick!!!! Ugh! Must be a nasty bug going around. My cousin's been down and out for days with it.

Got me stitches out yesterday. The nurse was hurting me so much....she said "sorry, I'm used to doing knees and hips!" I said I think the problem is my crafting tweezer has a more pointy tip then what you are using!!!! She agreed! Anyhoooo, dr said I can type!!!! And and play, but to ease into it. Honestly, I have no desire to play Actually was thinking of getting rid of all my 'stuff'. Not sure why. Weird huh.

Dawna, did you get a new mattress and are you all ready to hit the road???

What's everyones plans for the weekend. Me, I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!!! We're taking a ride to NJ to go to Walmart!!!! Yes, you're all envious....I can tell!!!!!! Now to decide what to wear!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:

Lorna, didn't realize you were sick!!!! Ugh! Must be a nasty bug going around. My cousin's been down and out for days with it.

Got me stitches out yesterday. The nurse was hurting me so much....she said "sorry, I'm used to doing knees and hips!" I said I think the problem is my crafting tweezer has a more pointy tip then what you are using!!!! She agreed! Anyhoooo, dr said I can type!!!! And and play, but to ease into it. Honestly, I have no desire to play Actually was thinking of getting rid of all my 'stuff'. Not sure why. Weird huh.

What's everyones plans for the weekend. Me, I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!!! We're taking a ride to NJ to go to Walmart!!!! Yes, you're all envious....I can tell!!!!!! Now to decide what to wear!

WALMART. JIPPI!!! ME STAYING AWAY FROM THAT STORE AS MUCH AS I CAN... HAVE A NICE RIDE AND ENJOY...
DON'T GET RID OFF YOUR STUFF, MAYBE YOUR MOJO WILL BE BACK ONE DAY AND YOU WILL NEED IT, TO EXPENSIVE TO START OVER...

I HAVE TWO HOLIDAY SHOWS TO GO TO TOMORROW, THE FIRST ONE COMES WITH BREAKFAST...... SPENDING MONEY IS ON MY MIND...

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:

Now that your crafting hands are getting healed you will be needing that stuff. Tell the truth, you just want to shop for more. Heck you can always use more. Go down that scrapbooking aisle at Wal-Mart. See the pretty things call out CRAFT ME, LINNY, PLEASE......

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

Doctor just called in Leviquin. That should knock the junk right out of me. Yay!!! I may get to shoot Bambi's daddy or grand dad!!! From a tape gun to the real mc-coy. I can become anni oakley in a bat of an eye....

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:

Linny, dear, I so know what you mean.... I look at my lace drawer and think to myself... what do i need all this for?? I am not creating anymore... my mojo is a sloth.....

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to laceyKat

You ladies just STOP this right now!!!
Two wonderful ladies with such amazing talents, are letting the devil sneak in and suck the joy right out of your talent. Sweet ladies, take a look at the faces of the recepients of your creations. Once you see the glow you will remember why you enjoy so much what you do. Once you sink into the creation and forget the cares of the world. Heck it is better than a stiff drink and sometimes better then, dare I say it??????
God gave you both such talents. Gifts..... In return you share those gifts with the world. Mojo???? In definition???? Modivation to Jovulate...... HMMMMM
Please accept this as a swift kick in the rear!! I am going to pray for each of you that the devil IS A LIE!!!! he will not take from you what The Father has given you and others in the chain.
I must say that through viewing your loving works, I have received much joy.

Repeat: the devil is a LIE!!!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

I should probably line up with that same kick in the rear Lorna cause I'v considered packing up and putting it all away for now also. Can't seem to get in the crafty spirit and when I do finish something, I'm not all that happy with it, or I can't figure out how to finish it, and then I don't know what to do with it. I'm hoping it's just the blues so I'll give it a little more time before stuffing everything in a box.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

Well, the devil has NOTHING to do with it. Only my Heavenly Father is in my life. I dont want to give that "awfulness being" even a thought of mine because I want him to have no power.

I have just been busy with other things in my life and also getting more into digital scrapbooking. way less messier...
but i do make cards occasionally... i just dont post them all the time...

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Consider yourself kicked!!!

I have been there too. Depression. The work of the devil. Don't let it take over. Work on getting past the darkness to find you again. There you will find the beauty that is what comes out in your creations.

God please bless all my sisters here. Guard them from the devil and his take over. Show them the blessing needed to regain that small spark of light that will illuminated them once more. Give them the love and uplifting needed to kick the devil out and welcome in once more the true talents and gifts that You our Father have given to them. Gifts that light all the faces that see them. Father God in Your grace and in The name above all names Jesus we pray. AMEN

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to laceyKat

• laceyKat Said:
Well, the devil has NOTHING to do with it. Only my Heavenly Father is in my life. I dont want to give that "awfulness being" even a thought of mine because I want him to have no power.

I have just been busy with other things in my life and also getting more into digital scrapbooking. way less messier...
but i do make cards occasionally... i just dont post them all the time...

Girl friend, I have seen what you do with those digital images. and WOW!!! Wonderful!!! I love seeing those lacey pretties... I always smile. Each person has such unique style and there are some amazing artist here.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics