Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Linnny

KATIE!!!!!!!!!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Linnny

Happy Birthday Katie!
Bren, I love reading your posts! Sorry about the dental infection...don't let it go! Great buys at the mall.
Linny, as I get older I do morre and more shopping online for xmas! Hate the malls!
Deb, having a quiet weekend myself. I almost feel normal again. Just a bit of a cough left.

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to maggieanne

Hello friends.

Well, I have to take Jennifer back to school tomorrow. I am sad. She will be back home in 3 weeks but it is still hard to take her back.

Our weather turned cold yesterday. It sure feels like winter outside.

I have been working on my crocheting. I think I will be giving scarves for Christmas, if I can get them finished.

I'm really tired tonight so I think I'm going to call it a night here. Sweet dreams to all.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to elizabeth97

Bren & Linny--don't ever apologize for writing "a book"--there's nobody's "book" I would rather read than yours'!!

We had cheese & crackers & our own "deli-style" sandwich for TG--some celebration, huh? But it's just us & that's ok, we rather enjoy each other's company--LOL!

I apologize if it sounds like bragging, I hope not, because it just makes me so excited....I had 6 advent calendar sales yesterday!!! I can't get anymore of the Kaisercraft ones until prob after Christmas--but I did find 2 styles of smaller cardboard type & a larger, all-wooden one with bigger drawers to fill the demand. So I spent most of the day on Friday packing & shipping & painting & finishing. And then today (so far, anyway)2 more sold! I went from having 11 done & ready to go--to just 3 and I have a craft boutique on Thursday. I know--what a dilemma!!

Now that I have written "a book"--I hope you all will forgive me--lol!

Edited by Scrap Smart on 11-24-12 07:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to Scrap Smart

Good morning ladies.

Chilly and brisk here and heading out to the soccer field in a bit for game 3 of the tournmant. Brrrr ....

Katie, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Elizabeth, my dd goes back to school today too, but she'll be back in the blink of an eye for Christmas and will be here for almost a month! Just keep counting down the days until she returns, and it'll get you through it.

No problem with writing books ladies -- they're all best sellers! Sometimes we just need to write and write and write . . . and that's perfectly okay. That's what friends are for -- to listen. Well, in this case, to read! LOL

Susie, that's awesome about all your sales! You go, girl!

Maggie and Lorna, are you all recuperated from your awful colds?

Linny, I was so happy to read about your Thanksgiving blessing with Camille! That is just so wonderful!

Gotta go get myself together, set my fantasy football lineup, and get to the soccer field for game 1 of 2 today! (The tournament is cramping my usual Sunday routine -- scrapbooking and football -- but it'll be fun; cold fun, but tun! I think we're all going out after for wings and beer. Hmmm . .. that doesn't fit on my weight loss program!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to provinca

Susie, that is amazing about your sales. Wow girl. You must be rich now.

I'm enjoying a day of just hanging around the house. It's cold outside so what better place to be.

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to provinca

Anna, I took Jennifer back today. I cried a little but she will be back home in 3 weeks for Christmas break. I am so excited to get to spend more time with her. I truly enjoy her company. She is such a wonderful daughter. I will be counting the days.

How is everyone doing today?

I have a little bit of a headache but other than that I am doing very well.

Happy belated Birthday, Katie.

Susie, congrats on your sales.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Happy black Sunday....

I had a friend here from SC and we shopped midnite to 5 AM for the heck of it. A lot of people, but we had a great time and the best part didn't spent much money.
Friday night we had a girls nite out and had good martinis at the bar.

Got Xmas up, ready for Santa......

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Euroalien

Hello there.... hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend.

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to Martica

Good morning, friends.

I am going to sit here and watch a movie, "Mirror, Mirror" with Julia Roberts. I have to work for a while later.

Have a wonderful day.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Morning. Happy Cyper Day....

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Euroalien

Got my Webster's 25 dollars package on order, man was it hard to get through.... their website was overloaded for that deal...

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Euroalien

Hi everyone. I spent all day yesterday at the hospital. My mom is back in there with another UTI, hallucinations and pain. Her results from the surgery came in and she had a number of cancerous lesions on her bladder. We have to meet with the dr to discuss treament but not sure if that's an option for her at the age of 80. I don't think she'll want any agressive treaments. We'll respect her wishes of course.

I'll be back and forth at least for the next few days so if you don't hear from me please don't worry. Your prayers are always appreciated and knowing you're all here when I need you is more comforting than you know!

This is short, have to head back to the hospital. Someone needs to be there as the hallucinations make her aggitated and they're worried about stroke. My brothers can be there at night so I'll do the days.

I'm sorry I can't post on you all but you all know I love you and thinking of each and every one of you! hugs

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to maggieanne

• maggieanne Said:
Hi everyone. I spent all day yesterday at the hospital. My mom is back in there with another UTI, hallucinations and pain. Her results from the surgery came in and she had a number of cancerous lesions on her bladder. We have to meet with the dr to discuss treament but not sure if that's an option for her at the age of 80. I don't think she'll want any agressive treaments. We'll respect her wishes of course.

I'll be back and forth at least for the next few days so if you don't hear from me please don't worry. Your prayers are always appreciated and knowing you're all here when I need you is more comforting than you know!

This is short, have to head back to the hospital. Someone needs to be there as the hallucinations make her aggitated and they're worried about stroke. My brothers can be there at night so I'll do the days.

I'm sorry I can't post on you all but you all know I love you and thinking of each and every one of you! hugs

Maggie we will be with you and thinking about you and your family.
Don't worry about posting, that is nothing when it comes to your dear mom... she should have all of your attention... hugs

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Euroalien

• Euroalien Said:
Got my Webster's 25 dollars package on order, man was it hard to get through.... their website was overloaded for that deal...

Bought mine too this time, shipping is very resonable to Canada, $17.45 so was very much worth buying!! Can't wait to see the goodies in it!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

Adding you and your mom to my prayers Maggieanne, well will all be here for you when ever it is that you can check back. Don't worry about us, concentate on your mom.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

Hi gals!

Maggie, I'm so sorry to hear of your mom's condition. Praying for her, and all of you who will be facing very difficult decisions. If you want to talk......

So today is Cyber Monday....problem is my credit cards are burning hot as I started cyber Monday on Friday......I actually ordered and cancel qvc's tss, the keurig coffee thingy 2x and finally, on the third order I changed the color to cinnamon and placed the order. Realized there is not a lot of color in my kitchen....basically black granite, and stainless....so we'll have a pop of color now. I'm sure knowing this bit of information will allow for you all to have a restful night's sleep.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Linnny

Just took a peak at the Webster's Pages special thingy.....wow, what a steal! I'm not ordering as waiting for mojo to return.....I think it's on a world tour.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Hi beautiful ladies!!!

Bren, love hearing from you. Like Linny, I always find you to be a encouragement for me.
Maggie, I am praying for your mom and your family.
Susie, that is grat girl!!! I am so happy for you. Heck with working for no appreciation... do what you love and make money at it! Start looking for the next big seller and keep the momentum flowing. Maybe you can have customer retention. That will be in my prayers.
Checking the cyber Monday sells on line.
No deer for us this trip. One of the new guys on the lease brought his 15 yr old son. The boy shot his first deer. Very exciting except he should have been couched better on where to hit the deer and to wait until they are in the pen. We ending up following the blood trail for 2-1/2 to 3 hours in the dark. That deer traveled miles. UGGGHHH!!! We finally decided that we need to let him lay down and we would find him in the morning. The dad, son and another guy went out and looked after the morning hunt. I was exhausted. I did not even go to the stand in the morning with my DH. That hike did me in. Funny thing was that DH always makes fun of me for how easy I get lost. When we were way back in the woods, the guys were like, now we have to find out how to get back. We could no longer see the lights from the 4 wheeler. I told them that I watched and if we followed that bright star in the middle there, the 4 Wheeler is right under it. I was right. YEAY!!!! SH had went back to camp because he did not have a flash light and went to the truck to get a splinter out of his shoe and then could not even see our lights anymore because we had gone so far. It was an adventure.

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to Lorna Lee

Maggie, thinking of you and your family during this difficult time.

I am getting ready to go to work for a couple of hours. I am taking a client grocery shopping here pretty soon.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics