Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to elizabeth_C

I'm with Yvonne don't give posting another thought. I'll pray for your mom and you both and keep us posted if you have a chance. We'll be here but your mom is way more important than that.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to scrapwriter

Maggie, so sorry to hear your mom is back in the hospital. Prayers going up for her; and for your family!

Lorna, "wow" is all I can say about your hunting trip. Kudos to you girlie!

No cyber shopping for me today. I wanted to get myself the Webster package, but I restrained myself. I have so much "stuff" it's sickening. I haven't even been scrapping lately -- just doing swaps -- so I need to buckle down and use what I have for a while. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking with it!

Off to my weight watchers meeting. Hope it's a good one after all the Thanksgiving eating!!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Maggie, so sorry to hear your mom is back in the hospital. Prayers going up for her; and for your family!

Lorna, "wow" is all I can say about your hunting trip. Kudos to you girlie!

No cyber shopping for me today. I wanted to get myself the Webster package, but I restrained myself. I have so much "stuff" it's sickening. I haven't even been scrapping lately -- just doing swaps -- so I need to buckle down and use what I have for a while. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking with it!

Off to my weight watchers meeting. Hope it's a good one after all the Thanksgiving eating!!!

I was bad and ordered it. Wish I could find a Cyber Monday deal on 1/4" tape for my ATC. Now that would be a good investment in something I could really use. Like you, I have a lot of stuff to use now.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Lorna Lee

Hello ladies just a heads up, I am thinking of starting a new swap this weekend and I think you all will like it.....So stay tuned.... Lol!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Martica

Lorna not sure if this helps you but one of the ladies posted this for us ... www.tapejungle.com

elizabeth_C
Veteran
elizabeth_C
In response to Drayia

Hello everyone. It's really late here and I am up sick. I've caught a nasty cold. I'm miserable. I'm up just long enough to take some medicine and wait for it to kick in. Then I'm back to bed.

Sleep well.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Hope you are feeling better today Elizabeth....
My DH got it too and now he is so kind and sharing it with me - sore throat and feeling down... hitting the meds hard...

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
Hello ladies just a heads up, I am thinking of starting a new swap this weekend and I think you all will like it.....So stay tuned.... Lol!!!

ooh ooh, do tell......

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Lorna not sure if this helps you but one of the ladies posted this for us ... www.tapejungle.com

Cool, Thanks. I am going to check it out.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

Shana, Thanks for the info. I just ordered a case of tape. I am very excited. I so hate to run out of tape in the middle of making cards or a LO.

Wishing everyone a very blessed day.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

Susie, Jo's has the Advent Calenders on for $14.49
Free shipping with code DCBX336

elizabeth_C
Veteran
elizabeth_C
In response to Euroalien

Yvonne, I feel like hell warmed over. My head is splitting open, eyes itching and watering, constant sneezing, congested. My only saving grace is it has not gone into my lungs, my coughing is simply a throat cough.

Despite this, I am doing ok, holding on until pay day on the 3rd of Dec.

I hope everyone is ok. I know maggie is going through a lot right now. You all have my prayers.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Maggie, big prayers for your mom. Please keep us posted.

Martica, can't wait to see what new and wonderful swap you have awaiting us. I have no doubt it will be a winner.

I had to pass on the webster sale. No money in the bank. That is something I'm having a hard time getting use to.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Hello Sweet Friends,

I still need to catch up from page 311, but I'm short on time right now. Well the RV ran great for our trip to Oklahoma to see my family over the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm so proud of my husband for making that long drive out and back. It took us 28 hours to drive there over two days. And another 28 hours and two days to get home. My daughter Jessica and my two grandsons were able to make the trip with us. It's been five years since we've all been together so it was really nice to see my family and spend some quality time together. It was a "working vacation" so we busied ourselves with painting, flooring, cooking, cleaning and tree removal while we were there. Dad is getting on in years (76 now) and it felt good to get a few needed projects done for him. I did find Wanda getting stronger and she seems to be coping okay. Still a long way to go before she's back on her feet again.

On our first day there we started out to go for groceries and some lady made a left turn directly in front of us doing 65 miles an hour and t-boned us in my sisters car. Ran us off the road into a ditch between two telephone poles. Scared the begeebee's out of me and totaled my sisters car. We all suffered neck and back strain so this set us a back a day. We didn't get everything done that we wanted to but we were all very grateful that our injuries were minor.

All in all it was a really busy trip but I'm glad to return to my quiet little place in Sun City. Going to take the next few days to try and rest up. I've really had trouble sleeping and feel pretty run down about now. Do any of you ladies take something to help you sleep? If so any recommendations you might have would be appreciated.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs to all.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Dawna.s Place

OMG Dawna, that is so freakin' scary. Thank God you are all still in one piece. What happened to the lady in the other car.
The only thing I take to help me sleep is a good book. I've been doing this for years without any withdraws. I read for about an hour then manage to pass out.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Dawna.s Place

• Dawna.s Place Said:
Hello Sweet Friends,

I still need to catch up from page 311, but I'm short on time right now. Well the RV ran great for our trip to Oklahoma to see my family over the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm so proud of my husband for making that long drive out and back. It took us 28 hours to drive there over two days. And another 28 hours and two days to get home. My daughter Jessica and my two grandsons were able to make the trip with us. It's been five years since we've all been together so it was really nice to see my family and spend some quality time together. It was a "working vacation" so we busied ourselves with painting, flooring, cooking, cleaning and tree removal while we were there. Dad is getting on in years (76 now) and it felt good to get a few needed projects done for him. I did find Wanda getting stronger and she seems to be coping okay. Still a long way to go before she's back on her feet again.

On our first day there we started out to go for groceries and some lady made a left turn directly in front of us doing 65 miles an hour and t-boned us in my sisters car. Ran us off the road into a ditch between two telephone poles. Scared the begeebee's out of me and totaled my sisters car. We all suffered neck and back strain so this set us a back a day. We didn't get everything done that we wanted to but we were all very grateful that our injuries were minor.

All in all it was a really busy trip but I'm glad to return to my quiet little place in Sun City. Going to take the next few days to try and rest up. I've really had trouble sleeping and feel pretty run down about now. Do any of you ladies take something to help you sleep? If so any recommendations you might have would be appreciated.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs to all.

The Estroven Night that Bren recommended has been working great for me.
Sweetie, I am so glad that you were not seriously hurt. What a terrible way to start your visit. I am sure that it made it really deficult to do all that work when you were hurting so bad from the accident. I hope that you get some rest now that you are home.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
Susie, Jo's has the Advent Calenders on for $14.49
Free shipping with code DCBX336

But they're out of stock! Been this way for 10 days or so--probably SOL--same with here!

Shucks! The other ones I've been making are cute, but can't do as much artistically as with the Kaisercraft. I would like to get one of their big ones (they're about $40) just to see what I could do with it. They're out of those also!

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Scrap Smart

Dear Friends,
I am down on my knees with hands covering my face with tears. My 20 year old, nephew is in a coma fighting for his life as of Friday. Laughing one day, crying the next. Things are looking very grim as he is not responding to outside stimuli and shows very little sign of brain activity. We are with him 24/7 and keep fighting for him. I NEED YOUR PRAYERS, PLEASE! PLEASE!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to pinkalicious

• pinkalicious Said:
Dear Friends,
I am down on my knees with hands covering my face with tears. My 20 year old, nephew is in a coma fighting for his life as of Friday. Laughing one day, crying the next. Things are looking very grim as he is not responding to outside stimuli and shows very little sign of brain activity. We are with him 24/7 and keep fighting for him. I NEED YOUR PRAYERS, PLEASE! PLEASE!

Tell us his nam so we can pray

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Lorna Lee

What happened to your nephew Jo? He will be in my prayers please give us his name.....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics