Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Here is link to new swap, please read instructions carefully.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15829...

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Martica

Hi sweet things!

Jo, what happened to your dear nephew....he will be in my prayers.

Dawna, thankfully everyone survived the accident...how scary! Glad you were able to spend time with family!

Martica, your new swap is so cool! LOVE the project!

dh has bronchitis; I feel like something is brewing...tummy not feeling well too. Just chilled out on the sofa most of the day.

My dgf's sister is having triple by-pass surgery tomorrow morning. Her name is Julie. Julie has been through so much in her life including losing her daughter at 30 yrs old. So, please include her in your prayers.

Peaceful dreams......

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Linnny

His name is Chade.

elizabeth_C
Veteran
elizabeth_C
In response to pinkalicious

Hello friends. I am held up on the couch still sick. I dont' plan on doing anything today but resting. I'm a mess but I'm too sick to get cleaned up. My head is killing me. I have taken medicine to help.

Jo, I will say lots of prayers for your nephew.

Have a good day, everyone.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to elizabeth_C

Good morning dear sweet sisters. It is Wednesday. We are now on the half way side of this work week. Month end is hecktic so I better get to it. Prayers for Chade and Julie, as well as for all my sisters here and your families.

Has anyone heard from Bon? I saw one post on FB from her. I get really worried about her when she does not check in with us.

Off to the work day. Hugs

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning ladies!

Jo, Chade will most definintely be in my prayers! Hugs to you and your family at this difficult time!!!

Linny, Julie will also be in my prayers for a successful procedure and recovery.

Dawna -- OH MY GOODNESS!! That accident sounds just terrible. I'm so glad that no one was hurt! I'm glad to hear that you found Wanda on the mend when you arrived. That must have been such a relief for you. Continued prayers that she gets stronger!

Maggie, any news on your mom?? Prayers to you as well.

Elizabeth, I hope you're feeling better soon. There's just so much going around. I work in a school, and the first thing I do each year is get my flu shot -- lots of runny noses and "yuckies" around here!

Linny, I hope dh gets over his bronchitis soon as well.

Okay, back to work! Have a wonderful day ladies!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to provinca

Good Morning Ladies,

Oh Thank you Lorna, I didn't realize that Estroven made a PM version. I will definitely give that a try. I took two Benidryl last night which finely knocked me out for a good nights sleep. Feeling better today.

Jo...OMGoodness what a scary situation. Chade and your family are in my prayers sweetheart.

Linny...Julie is in my prayers for a successful surgery. I do hope DH gets over his cooties soon!

Maggie...So sorry to hear that your mom is back in the hospital. Lifting her up in prayer this morning also.

Anna...Thank you for the continued prayers for Wanda. It was good to see her on the mend. Slow but sure.

Martica...Your swap looks amazing! I went to the ladies web site to check out the details and it's really going to make a very special gift. I'm going to have to think about this one as I'm pretty busy in January. I signed up for a Teresa Collins class in January at local scarp shop which I'm very excited to attend. Then we have a trip to Quartzite, AZ planned during that month too. I'll think about it and let you know if I can join you.

With so many needs expressed I'd like to offer a morning prayer...

Father God we come before you on this morning and ask that you fill each of us with your Holy Spirit today. Let peace abide with each of us as we go about our daily activities today. We lift up our friends and family who are sick and in need of your healing hands today Lord. Please be with each of them (Chade, Julie, Maggie's mom, Wanda, Elizabeth, and Linny's husband) to heal, comfort and guide. Go before us today Father and let us take comfort in knowing that you love each and everyone of us. Thank you for your mercy and grace towards us Father. We pray these things in Jesus name. Amen.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to provinca

Praying for Chade, Maggie's Mom, Julie, Camille, Yvonne and her husband, Elizabeth all for healing to surround them and for the remainder of my friends for jobs, calm, peace, financial, marrital, and anything that you have not been willing to share.

Praise for the safety of Dawna and her family as well as the continued healing of Wanda and Camille.

Hugs to all my dear friends.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Dawna.s Place

AMEN!!!

Thank you Dawna. That was a beautiful heartfelt prayer. Love when you pray.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

OMG Jolene, I am so sorry this is happening to you. Huge prayers that he pulls thru.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to scrapwriter

Hi!

Bren good to see you, Bill and I are hanging on to a cold but it's just that time of the year. He says hi....

JoLena so scary, will be thinking about Chade and the rest of your family. HUgs....

Linny and Maggie YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS TO...

Elizabeth that nasty cold is not fun to have, you take good care of yourself and try alot of sleep and meds.

Hope the rest of you are doing OK...

HUgs...

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Wow, slept half the day away! And so many wacky dreams!

Beautiful prayers to start my day off....Amen!!!!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Linnny

Hi everyone. I'm so overwhelmed at how many of us need prayers for loved ones at this time!
Jo, I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew Chade, I'll certainly keep him in my prayers! Linny's family too!
My mother is home again and will see the dr. tomorrow to discuss her options re: her bladder cancer. I'm not holding out much hope that she'll agree to anything at this stage of her life!
I had my cycstoscopy this morning and will take the rest of the day to veg out. It was uncomfortable but I got through it. The hardest part was listening to the dr. and what he plans to do during the surgery. I was feeling a little faint by the end of the discussion. Luckily my DD was there with me and listened to every word. I'll be having 2 operations, one after the other with each going in at a different point. Double whammy! lol It will take a good month of doing nothing to recover but the odds of it not having an excellent outcome are about 10% which is awesome! I have to admit, I have a lot of fear but it's something I have to let go of. I'll be in God's hands.

You're all in my prayers and I wish I could post to every single individual. Just know that I've taken note of everyone's loved ones and will pray for all!

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to maggieanne

Thank you for the beautiful prayer Dawna!

Maggie, I hope you can get comfortable today after your procedure. Don't worry about your surgeries -- we gotcha covered with loads of prayers!

And speaking of prayers, if I may please ask you wonderful ladies to keep my daughter Lisa in your prayers. She is a second year nursing student and is having a difficult time at school, is becoming very discouraged and is beginning to talk about giving up on her dream of becoming a nurse. I've tried to bring her back up and be supportive, but she's extremely down, and especially so today. It broke my heart when I talked to her this morning. So, if you would please keep her on your prayer list, I'd so appreciate it!

Thanks bunches ladies!!!

Edited by provinca on 11-28-12 11:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to provinca

WOW, I just realized something. Next month will be the one year anniversary of Deb opening this wonderful shop for us to sit and chat. What a blessing it has been. We should all celebrate!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Lorna Lee

OOHHHH will have to make a cake to celebrate, any requests?

Bon has been posting YouTube videos so I am sure she will check with us soon.

So many prayers needing to be said, let us all raise our voices to our Heavenly Father that he might heal and give comfort where needed.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Drayia

Wow, a year already. I can't believe the time has flown by so quickly. That's what happens when you have good company.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

I agree Deb.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to midnitescrapper

I have been trying to reach Bon for weeks. By phone, PM and Facebook and no answer. She missed a swap and not checked in on another since she signed up. She is in the 12 days partner swap and not heard a peep if she is still in and if she is sending out to her partner.I am worried but dont know how else to get ahold of here.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to hvn101

Hi ladies I will be praying for all you and your family and friends.

Heather, Bon seems to have flaked in my BirdSong Swap too, I have not heard from her for awhile now. The Birdsong swap was finished Nov 20th I will not hold my breathe. She received package from her ss according to tracking but she has not acknowledged it yet. She has entered another swap, I have been told. So it seems that she is doing well.

Edited by Martica on 11-28-12 06:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics