Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
Wow, a year already. I can't believe the time has flown by so quickly. That's what happens when you have good company.

Well said!

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Dawna.s Place

Dear Friends,
We are still fighting for Chade. He went out with his friends. Records show he was drugged and then they robbed his house. He was unconscious and blue when paramedics arrived. They worked for 45 minutes and then later life flighted him to ICU trauma, where he remains in a coma, on life support, no kidneys, swelling, but they are still doing EEG's on him today. Liver is almost gone, heart is very weak, respirations are low. We don't know how long he was without oxygen and we think at least 1/2 hour. It is a very grim situation, but MIRACLES do happen with the power of prayer. Please keep him you prayers! I know you will, but, please. Thank you dear friends.
Hugs and prayers for all of you.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to pinkalicious

Good morning sweet ladies.

JoLena, that is horrible. I hope that they catch the people responsible. Prayers will continue for Chade. Also praying for you and your family as you stand by him.

Father, we come to You this morning to thank You for the beautiful day that You have provided for us. You have brought this wonderful group of ladies together to meet and encourage one another and we thank You for this. As we come to together we find that many of our sisters have pain and suffering. We ask You Lord to heal the physical, mental, emotional and financial needs of our sisters. We also ask that You will show mercy on Chade, Wanda, Anna's daughter, Camille and all those that are close to these wonderful sisters that are in need. All praise is to You Father for all that is good in our lifes. You have said that when in need we should ask through Your Son and we will be answered. May we hear Your answers through our hearts and in seeing Your devine miracles. We pray in the name of Jesus.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 11-29-12 09:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Jo my heart is breaking for you and your family. Lorna thank you for the beautiful prayer. Surely God is hearing and responding to us. Amen!

provinca
Mayor
provinca

Thank you for a beautiful prayer Lorna!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to provinca

Oh my Word Jolena, my heart goes out to you and your family. Such a horrible thing to happen. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. Lorna, that was a wonderful prayer and I'm throwing my amen in their with you.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Lorna, beautiful prayer! Amen!!!!!

Jo, how awful.....continued prayers for Chade and family!

I believe in miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Linnny

Jo, my heart is aching for Chade, you and all the family! Keeping you all in my prayers!

Thank you Lorna for that wonderful prayer this morning!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to maggieanne

Heather, I was catching up some on utube and Bon just posted a video in the last few days and she sounds fine. I have no idea what would be happening that she wouldn't acknowledge anyone.

My mother had her urology appt this morning. They want to bring her back into the hospital in a few weeks, rescrape the area where they removed the cancer to try and make sure they got as much as possible. If they find it on the actual lining of her bladder it will have to be removed. If not, she'll have to go once a week for several weeks for some type of dye shots that helps break up cells. I didn't understand it all and I was still in a kind of fog from my appt. yesterday. No chemo though.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

a quick stop.... to much work...

JoLena Im soooooo sorry for your family situation - that is horrible and I hope the people that did this will pay hard for it when they get caught....

Maggie I do hope your moms tests are all good and that she doesn't have to do all that...

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
Hi ladies I will be praying for all you and your family and friends.

Heather, Bon seems to have flaked in my BirdSong Swap too, I have not heard from her for awhile now. The Birdsong swap was finished Nov 20th I will not hold my breathe. She received package from her ss according to tracking but she has not acknowledged it yet. She has entered another swap, I have been told. So it seems that she is doing well.

I was her SS and she rec'd my items Monday the 26th and it was signed for. You wish for at least a "I GOT IT" note after the work, time and money that got into it....

I think she is OK because she has been on her youtube acc as of today 11/29.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Euroalien

Maggie, so sorry for all your mom is going through. One would hope we could live our senior years without so much turmoil. Continued prayers.

My sister Rose called me. She got the shingles vaccine a year or two ago. Well she came down with a horrible case of the shingles. Apparently it's only 45%!!!! She has blisters on her head, in her nose, in her mouth, her ears, neck.....she said her face is swollen and distorted. I wanted to cry when she explained the condition and how she was feeling. She also had knee replacement a couple of months ago and is still in a lot of pain and walking with a cane....doesn't seem to have worked! She could use our prayers.

Yvonne, I totally agree....when you receive happy mail from any swap, it's just plain, common courtesy to let the sender know you received it.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Euroalien

• Euroalien Said:
  • Martica Said:
Hi ladies I will be praying for all you and your family and friends.

Heather, Bon seems to have flaked in my BirdSong Swap too, I have not heard from her for awhile now. The Birdsong swap was finished Nov 20th I will not hold my breathe. She received package from her ss according to tracking but she has not acknowledged it yet. She has entered another swap, I have been told. So it seems that she is doing well.

I was her SS and she rec'd my items Monday the 26th and it was signed for. You wish for at least a "I GOT IT" note after the work, time and money that got into it....

I think she is OK because she has been on her youtube acc as of today 11/29.

This seems so unlike Bon. I watched her video and she apologized a few times about being away do to a recent family emergency. I left her a comment asking her to drop by and check in with us. Hopefully she'll get caught up in her communications soon. I know how it feels when you get behind on your commitments. It can be stressful, overwhelming and embarrassing when you let your friends down. I hope she has the courage to set those feelings aside and will be in touch with Yvonne, Heather and Martica soon. I'd hate to see her labeled as a 'flaker' because of a family emergency. I'll be thinking good thoughts that she resolves this soon.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Linny so sorry to hear about Rose. My husband had the shingles when he was younger and he says it's one of the most painful experiences he's ever had. Prayers for your sister. BTW, how is your bad hand doing these days? Is it still painful? Are you going to have any more corrective surgery done on it? If so when?

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97

i'm a bit better today. Not much going on here besides work and crochet.

maggie, praying for you sweetie and for you, Jo and your family.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to elizabeth97

Thank you Elizabeth, and thank you everyone!

Linny, so sorry to hear about Rose! I've heard shingles can be sooooo painful! Prayers for Rose too!

Martica
Queen
Martica

Jo my heart goes out to you and Chade .....I will be praying extra hard .......
Maggie sweetie hope your mom won't loose her bladder prayers heading your way....
Linny, Rose too will be mentioned in my prayers tonight.

Regarding Bon, well she has flaked in another swap and has joined another swap. So she must be doing fine she just flakes when she wants. She was supposed to send me a package because she was my ss but has not. Its ok I made her my ss just in case, I did not want anyone go without if she flaked. So no harm done. But I will no longer let her join any of my swaps. This is the second time she has done this in my swaps, last time I angeled for her and she received package. Hope you all understand I don't want to look like I am insensitive, but I can no longer afford her flaking in my swaps.

Edited by Martica on 11-29-12 07:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Martica

Hey darlins!

My Keurig arrived today!!!!! dh and I were out doing the laundry and costco. We get home and there are 5 packages on the porch tucked under the bench! Clothes from Macys....ugh.....nothing fits right! Jeans from HSN....too big. dh's byetta needles and my keurig!!!!!!!! And I love the color....cinnamon. It's like a mix between brick red and burgundy. Comes with 64 k-cups and only one of them is decaf, so I might be a bit jittery till my decaf order gets here!!!!!

Dawna, my 'bad' hand is still bad. Had the 'good' hand operated on 4 weeks ago and it's still swollen, red and painful! There's this section on my wrist that feels like a blister would feel....like squishy. Anyway, I see the surgeon on Monday to ask WTH?????? Or something like that.

I don't know why my surgeries never seem to go smoothly...very frustrating. Maybe it's me and not the doctors!!!!!

Pleasant dreams.........

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

I'm not sure what to say following that but...

Today will be a quiet day here for me. I am getting over my cold, it is starting to break up.

I have crochet class tonight, which i love.

Not much on my agenda today, missing my Jennifer, as always. She will be home soon. I am really REALLY looking forward to that. I need to finish off her shopping for Christmas but I don't have a clue as to what to do for her. She is sooooo hard to buy for. I might get her a refurbished Wii or X-Box 360. She has no current video gaming system at all, both she has are VERY old.

what do you think?

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to elizabeth97

Good morning! Wow, I'm having a hard time finding the words.

Since I'm one of the people Bon defriended I guess she thinks I harmed her in some way. All I said was that she had put up a video on utube so she must be around and okay.

I really hate getting into the middle of any type of drama but I am going to speak my mind this time! If anyone takes offense I truly sorry but after the post I just read from Bon I really feel I need to speak.

First of all, Bon, if you really thought this was a place of safety, where you were loved and received understanding then you were correct the first time. IT IS! So, my question to you is...why did you not come here to your "sisters" and let us know what happened to your son so all of your "sisters" could pray for him? Why do others in cyberspace know about this but the women you confessed to love and appreciate weren't told about your son? You could have let any one of your closer friends here...Dawna, Lorna, Martica, etc. know what happened and they would have let the rest of us know.

I am so mad right now I'm shaking! No one is a mind reader, none of us could have known what happened if you never bothered to take 5 mins. to let us know. Your "friends" on utube knew. Your last post on utube you said your daughter put it up for you and you made the video before this happened....why then do you say in your own voice that you had a family emergency? To me, that sounds like you made the video after your son's accident.
Obviously, you've been here, reading posts and seeing that everyone was worried because they hadn't heard from you and yet you still said "NOTHING!" You waited until Martica announced, and rightly so, that it looked like you had "flaked" on the swap. Why did you wait until then to use your voice to tell everyone what was going on? If you had the time to come online and read posts, you had the time to stop this and say "hey, my son was in an accident" and that's why I'm not here.
I'm sorry Bon. I'm sorry your son was in an accident and I'll pray for him as I do anyone in need. I'm sorry you feel like we all are not worthy of your time and effort to be a "real" friend. I'm sorry that I feel like you don't even know what the word "friend" really means!

Now that I got that off MY chest, I'm going to sit for a few minutes, stop shaking and then I'm coming back to post something I want to say to everyone else here!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics