Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning everyone! Headed to my friend's for our "Tuesday" crop session. I haven't been in a few weeks so I'm looking forward to seeing the girls!

I'll check back when I get home. Lorna, I too feel like we all know each other and can't wait to see the avi's when I check in...it's the next best thing to being there in person.

Dawna, I always feel bad when I delete old posts! It just seems awkward doing it but you can't keep up if you have pages of them! lol

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to maggieanne

You know, I have not seen Glenda in a while.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning darlins!

I think I'm finally getting dh's nasty germs....my throat is hurting and my sinus' are throbbing. Sharing is not caring in this instance!

About cleaning out old posts....I never do! Well, unless I get a notice that someone cleaned out a post I was a part of, then I too 'clean' it out. So, I must check.....I must have pages of old posts. I don't like to get rid of anything!!!!!! Even old posts!!!! Hoarder!!!!

Have a peaceful day!!!

OK, just checked....I have 14 pages of PM's and the oldest is February 2010!!!! Is there a way to clean out a bunch at a time?

Oh, oh, forgot to say to Maggie to have a fun time at your crop!!!!

Edited by Linnny on 12-04-12 08:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Linnny

oh goodness! I'm a pm hoarder too...

Hope everyone has a great day full of scrappiness!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to laceyKat

Good Morning My Sweets! Hope you all have a happy hump day! Hugs to all of you...

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Dawna.s Place

• Dawna.s Place Said:
Good Morning My Sweets! Hope you all have a happy hump day! Hugs to all of you...

Hi Dawna!
I wish it was hump day but my calendar says Tuesday.... ;0)

Yep we are leaving for X-mas/New Year, heading to Spain for 16 days to be with my parents and sister (my parents live there during winter time escaping the cold dark Sweden). So happy because my son got time off from his work to go with us, he is a 18 year old college student and works at Sam's Club)

JoLena I'm sooooo sorry to hear about Chade hugs

Bren good luck with your surgery, if I had been closer I could have been there and helped you!

Hugs to all my happy friends here, you make my day, every day....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Euroalien

I am definitely not a hoarder. My pm's are cleaned out the minute that particular conversation is over. I have a thing about clutter. It makes me very nervous. The only place that I hoard is in my scrap space. I have a hard time throwing out anything in there. I've been trying lately, but it's been really hard.

It just officially hit 72 degrees here in Ohio. I swear it was just 67 a matter of minutes ago but now my computer is saying 72. Good grief. Spring has sprung already.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

Oh good grief! Hump day! lol...My trainer had to call me (from across the street) to remind me that it was work out day! I just hate it when I mix up my days! Great news thought, I FINELY reached my 2012 weight goal! Almost a month early..WooHoo, so happy!!! Now I can fit into my new Christmas party pants! lol Don't you just love it when your hard work pays off? Hope you're all having a happy day.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Dawna.s Place

Congrats Dawna!!!!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi everyone! Congrats Dawna! That's an exciting goal to hit!

Deb, I can't believe how warm your weather has been! It's in the lower 50s and raining here. It's probably above average for Dec. but only by about 10 degrees or so.

Went to my friend Michelle's today. We worked on a xmas project we saw at our LSS. It's a Tim Holtz configuration pulley box that he taught during summer CHA. It's coming out awesome and I can't wait to finish it. It's a lot of work but worth it. It has a lantern that really lights up! lol I'll post a pic when it's done.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Linny, sorry you're getting your DH's cold. That's one of the downfalls of sharing! lol

Yvonne, when do you leave for Spain? It must be so exciting to be spending Christmas with family in Europe!

Alvie and Lorna, what's new with you? Working on anything specific?

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

Congrats Dawna!!!!woohoo!! i'd be dancing up a storm!

Yvonne - how happy I am for you!!! Christmas in Spain!! How wonderful!! I wish you a safe travel and an enjoyable time!!

Look forward to seein your project, Maggie!!

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to laceyKat

Hi ladies.

Dawna -- way to go! That must feel soo good! Congratulations!

Maggie, that project sounds cool. Can't wait to see it!

Linny, I sure hope you're feeling better today!

I did some Christmas decorating. Last night I put the candles in my windows and put up dh's tiny tree in the den. Tonight was my special night -- the nutcrackers came out!! My mantle is now covered in beautiful nutcrackers as is one of my end tables. My family thinks I'm nuts with all the nutcrackers I have (24 ranging from 2" to 20", but believe it or not, I've been eyeballing a few that I want to add to my collection. I've hinted a few times to my daughters that I want the 3' tall ones to put on my hearth. They didn't get the hint last year, so I'm off to hint again this year. If they don't show up, I'm just buying them myself!

I'm pooped now so I'm to make a cup of tea and plant myself on the sofa. Have a good night ladies!

Edited by provinca on 12-04-12 04:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to provinca

Ladies can you all give me some ideas on inexpensive stocking stuffers for work.....

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to provinca

I love each and every one of you wonderful women!

May I request prayer for my uncle. He went in for pneumonia to the hospital and he has lung cancer. It's already in his throat as well and he is terminal. My prayer is that God will give him peace and comfort. But even more than that he is not saved or a believer. For those of you who are, I would ask that this be part of the prayer also. For the rest, prayer, meditation, wishes for pain free journey are all welcome as well.

Thank you my friends.

p.s. - a little one for my bone grafting might be a bit helpful too. I'm a big baby

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to scrapwriter

Bren, You got it sweetie

Father God, we come together in prayer for Bren's uncle. Father this is a man that does not know You the way we do. We asked that You will surround him in his remaining days with strong adult Christians that will speak Your word into his life, that he will have a better understanding of You and Your promise. We pray that You will show him why he should accept You as his Lord and Savior and be saved. We pray this in the name of Jesus. AMEN

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Amen, and so sorry for your uncle Bren. It seems to be a tough year for so many people.

Hope everyone is having a good night.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Yes I agree Deb..... everywhere I turn I know someone with a problem....

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Amen!!! Lorna, beautiful prayer!!!!!

Bren, praying that He guides your doctor's hands and your surgery goes smoothly and your recovery is quick and easy.

Pleasant dreams dear friends.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Linnny

Just stopping in to say good night.

Bren, prayers heading your uncle's way and for you too! I'm also a big baby when it comes to the dentist! I always think it's ironic that my DD is a dental hygenist! lol

Amen Lorna, beautiful prayer!

Night Night ladies!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics