Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to maggieanne

Just popping in real quick to check in on the place. Going to have a quick cup of hot tea then I'm off to bed. I'll be sure to lock up on my way out.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to DKravec

My dear friends,
Tonight was a tough night. I fear today when they close the casket that my dad or mom will not be able to take it. My dad has lost 3 lbs already. Chade has been with them for the last 5 years so they just lost their best friend! I can't sleep and this early morning is not going good for me. I pray for strength for my parents.
Bren, dear friend, I pray for your Uncle. I pray for you like a sister.
I am truly sorry about all the pain and suffering one must endure in this life. I am thankful for all of you and it comforts me to know I can come here and "feel" loved. Thank you, each and everyone of you. I am rejoicing for the happy things that all of you are experiencing and tears flow for the bad. Keeping my prayers going for all of you for good to get better and bad to be gone. Hugs to all of you. Goodnight/morning dear friends and today, when we say our final "Goodbye" to Chade, I am going to think of your prayers and I am going to smile because I know all of you are with me.
Love to all of you.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to pinkalicious

Good morning dear friends!

Jo, my heart is hurting for you and your family. I wish I could be there to wrap you in a hug but know that I am there next to you in spirit! Warm hugs my dear friend!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to maggieanne

Jo, praying for you and your family.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Linnny

Jo of course we are with you the whole way..... so sorry - mega hugs coming your way....

Bren so sorry to hear about your uncle.
Just found out that one of my aunts is Sweden (dads big sis) is in hospital with cancer and maybe alot more, they have seen things and are now waiting results....

We are leaving on the 19th of Dec to fly to Spain and will be back home again on the 4th of Jan...

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Euroalien

Just a brief hello... I have been swamped today here at work. In fact as I am typing, I am inhaling a burger and fries so I can go to a meeting. AAHHHH!!!!!

Love you all.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Awwwe Jo, My heart is just breaking for you and your family. There are no words that can describe what you all are going thru. Just remember that you are wrapped in our embraces and we will pick you up when you are about to fall.

Yvonne, will you have a chance to see your aunt while you're there? I'm so sorry it will be under such conditions.

Prayers and hugs for anyone in need.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

Your all in my prayers this morning!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Dawna.s Place

JO, prayers going your way that God will fill you and your parents with peace and strength....
Bren prayers for your uncle going your way.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
Ladies can you all give me some ideas on inexpensive stocking stuffers for work.....

I read this last night and came up with a few ideas for you Martica, hope some help with your decisions:

Post it notes-sometimes you can find designed ones at a dollar store

Day planner- sometimes the dollar stores have these too with great pictures on them!

note pad with pen

Favorite candy

coffee mug full of candy

handmade note cards(Thank You, Get Well...)

Gourmet tea or coffees- Gingerbread tea is usually available this time of year and it is so yummy!

Guardian Angel made from ribbon

www.ehow.com › Arts & Crafts" target="_blank"Make an Angel

Saying some prayers for those who need some! Remember to think positive for whatever is going on. Sometimes that little positive boost can make things work out and help people feel better. But everything happens for a reason, we may not understand why sometimes tho.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to catzscrapper

Thank you Janet I went to dollar store and found some coffer mugs with candy. Like the guardian angel idea.....will check it out... Thanks hon...

Martica
Queen
Martica

• catzscrapper Said:
  • Martica Said:
Ladies can you all give me some ideas on inexpensive stocking stuffers for work.....

I read this last night and came up with a few ideas for you Martica, hope some help with your decisions:

Post it notes-sometimes you can find designed ones at a dollar store

Day planner- sometimes the dollar stores have these too with great pictures on them!

note pad with pen

Favorite candy

coffee mug full of candy

handmade note cards(Thank You, Get Well...)

Gourmet tea or coffees- Gingerbread tea is usually available this time of year and it is so yummy!

Guardian Angel made from ribbon

www.ehow.com › Arts & Crafts" target="_blank"Make an Angel

Saying some prayers for those who need some! Remember to think positive for whatever is going on. Sometimes that little positive boost can make things work out and help people feel better. But everything happens for a reason, we may not understand why sometimes tho.

Can you check on Angel link It is not right....

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Martica

I make these really cute folded thingies that work great to give little gifts, cookies, etc to co-workers. Kind of like the old folded may baskets we used to make. All it takes is a piece of double-sided scrapbook paper. I can send you a picture if you like.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Martica

Sorry I am not good at this!! But hopefully one of these will be correct

LinkEarth Angel

Link

Yay, both of these work- the second one is the ribbon angel!! Thanks for your patience with my bum links

Edited by catzscrapper on 12-05-12 07:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica

Awesome thank you.

midnitescrapper
Idol
midnitescrapper
In response to Martica

Oh my gosh I wrote a fairly long post and it's not here!! No idea what happened. Will write again as soon as I can.

Missing you all!!
Hugs, Vicki

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to midnitescrapper

VICKIE, How you doing girl. You've been missed. How have things been going with you. Grab yourself a cup of Java and catch us up on what's been going on with you.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Good morning lovely ladies. We are over the hump. One more day until payday. Yea!!! I want to shop! It has been somewhat of a tough week. My son needed a little help as he just started a new job. It cramped my style a bit but I am blessed that I was able to help him.
I took my step daughter to her boyfriends house last night because she forgot her phone. Since it was church night, it had to be a quick visit. I got to meet his parents and they are lovely Christian people. My DH was home when we got back and I told him about the visit. I am still not sure why people have to be so ignorant and cannot give others a chance. In our house this kid is going to be judged on his actions not on his skin tone. Both he and Ashley need to be modivated to get off thier duffs and work and go to school. He has said that we wants to go into the military (Army). When I got home I informed Ashley that she was making dinner. Of course I bought Tyson chicken nuggets and took out a box of scallop potatoes. I am starting off easy. I told her that I appreciated her help with dinner and the fact that she unloaded the dish washer for me (which I started before I left for church). I told her that it was starting to feel more like a family. Families help each other. I am really trying to work on what her mom never did with her. Even thou she is almost 19, I may be able to teach her a few things. I keep praying to be a good influence and not get hung up on negitive things. I believe with all my heart that God put me with Roy for a reason. The Holy Spirit told me a long time ago that I had work to do with the kids. It has been a seriously long hard road. I pray that I can make a difference. Next I am going to have Ashley watch me make something for dinner and help me so that she learns how to cook. I have tears as I tell you these things because look how far we have come in the last 7 months. If you remember the girls would not even talk to us or come to our house for 2 months after we moved. Enough of my rambles.... I have serious work here in the office.
I love you all and I want you to know that I value the friendship and sisterhood that you have shown me. God bless you.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

That's awesome Lorna. It's never too late to learn. It's something Ashley will look back on and thank you for it.

We've had a 20 degree drop in temps so winter must be on it's way now. The sun is shining bright so it'll be a nice day tho. Need to get my shower when I'm done here. I have things I want to do today.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to DKravec

Good morning ladies! Lorna, you're doing a great job with the kids! They will thank you for it one day.

Deb, it's really cold here today. The sun is shining though and that makes a difference! Heading over to hang with my DIL and grandkids after school gets out, my son is working till 9pm.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics