Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to maggieanne

Good Morning Ladies,

Just enjoying my morning coffee and catching up.
Loved the angels and veneers! I've got a drawer full of Dusty Attic, Woodables and Scrap Fix goodies too! The pricing on those listed is just great! If they still offer them at the same price, I may have to get another drawer full! lol

Going to be a busy one today. I've got hubby's training to supervise first thing, then need to get ready for my card class party today. Then I really need to buckle down in my scrap room to finish up some projects.

Got to run...have a wonderful day ladies!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
LOL -- they are little shapes cut out of veneer -- really thin wood. They have dimension like chipboard and are about as thick, but they're not bendable. Here's a link to the lady's photobucket site that shows them:

http://s356.beta.photobucket.com/user/dgmcrae/library/ W...

Sometimes photobucket acts kind of wonky and you won't see anything, but if it links, you can see all the pretties!! Oh, and Lorna, to answer your question -- of course you NEED them!!! LOL

Thanks for the link, Anna love the butterflies and bird on a branch...

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Dawna.s Place

Hello ladies. Just a quick stop. It has been so very busy at work today that I have not even had a potty break.
I love those veneers. I too love wood shapes, just did not know what they were called. Yes I NEED them. Dusty Attic is on my WISH LIST.
Susie, I want to see those puppies. Have a safe trip. I will pray about your children.
Linny, You crack me up!!!
Let us know how your appointment goes. Did you go to the doc already on your hand? I have been so crazy the last two days that I may have missed it.
Maggie, Is this house going to have the MIL quarters for you?

Well got to get back to it. I will check in later.

Hugs to all.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

How do i order some?? do you have the link to order some, Anna??

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to laceyKat

Kat, you just make a list of what you want and email her the list. She'll send you an invoice through paypal. I just ordered mine yesterday or the day before, and I just got an email that they've already been shipped! I don't know if her contact info is on the photobucket page; if not, let me know and I'll give you the email address. I can't wait to get mine.

Hmmm . . . now I have to find a way to store these babies!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to provinca

well...i tried to copy her email but it didnt work for me.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to laceyKat

Here ya go Kat:
Diana G McRae

She's a really sweet vendor! And the veneers are very intricate!!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Linnny

OH!! I FOUND THE PAGE WITH HER EMAIL ADDRESS!

THANKS!!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to laceyKat

HEY, why didn't the addi post for the veneer lady!!!!! Ya think the sb police got pizzed?

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Linnny

I am sure.... and we have to understand that sb.com sells these things too, which i just now realized. it is only fair that we be respectful to them. they have this wonderful site for us to use to post our creations and chat with friends.
So thank you sb.com!!!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to laceyKat

Linny you are a hoot.... super funny - I needed a smile today..... to much work when HR person is gone AGAIN.... everything comes my way and she gave me small notes "DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO DO IT SO HERE YOU GO" makes me slightly irritated.... ;0(

Have to check out thous thingys...

TGIF!

Hasta la vista more work...

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to Euroalien

Hi ladies. Home from work and very glad about it! Linny, your posts always crack me up! Thanks for being such a wonderful source of laughter in my life.

Maggie, how did your son make out with the closing? I hope it all worked out well. Does it have an inlaw apt.?

Starting to rain a bit harder now . . . cold and damp... YUCK!

DD1 got her clinical assignment last night for the spring semester. She's at a great hospital (Brigham and Womens) in Boston that is nice and close to her school. She's very happy. She passed her nursing competency exam with flying colors. They had to do some exercises (taking vitals, giving bed baths, administering medication, etc.) and that all went well. Then they were each given a surprise procedure to do and they had to do it flawlessly and without any instruction from the professor. She said, "Mom, I so lucked out. I got to do a catheter to a pen!$!" (on a dummy, of course!) Luckily, she was very good with catheters . . . LOL!!

Okay, gotta make my weekend to do list. TTYL

Edited by provinca on 12-07-12 01:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to provinca

Afternoon ladies. Had to read three pages to catch up so of course I've forgotten most of what I wanted to respond to. But I do remember a few:

Linnny, I use the stayfree ultra mini pads. You don't even know they're there they're so thin.

Susie, I would love to see pics of them now and as they progress.

It's just a little chillier here today. Mid 50's and raining. Which fits my mood since I'm still not feeling well.

I too have WAY too much DA and 3tailscraft chippies so I'll probably hold off on the veneers until I can go thru those first.

And for those I forgot, so sorry and hope you're having a wonderful day.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Great veneers, the word sounds so sofistiacated (sp?)....

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to laceyKat

• laceyKat Said:
I am sure.... and we have to understand that sb.com sells these things too, which i just now realized. it is only fair that we be respectful to them. they have this wonderful site for us to use to post our creations and chat with friends.
So thank you sb.com!!!

Hi Everybody!! We got about 4 inches of great packing snow! Me and Molly dog made a little snowman but the other dogs ate it before I could get back with the camera to take a pic, LOL!! I just love my critters and the crazy things they do!
I had no idea veneers were sold here!! Just to let you all know...you can use a coping saw and cut the sheets of veneer(sold here) into whatever you want. I had done this before, the the saw is a small, handheld one, very easy to use. Costs under $10 if I remember right, but I bought mine 5 or more years ago at a hardware store.
I made horses and other animals and name designs for some family members. Cutting goes pretty quick and the result is awesome!
So now I know where to buy the wood sheets when I need some again SB.COM!! Yay!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to catzscrapper

Hi everyone. My laptop is sounding strange so not sure what's going on. I'll make this quick in case it craps out on me! lol

Alan and Rebecca are home owners! yay and yes, it's a split level with walk out lower floor which will all be mine once I have it done. I'll have a large bedroom, full bathroom, kitchenette and great room! They put in a steel beam so it's one huge room. I also got my surgery date today...Jan. 10th so between now and then I'll meet with a couple of contractors. I can't wait to make it my own! lol

Okay, this thing is really sounding hinky so I'm going to shut down for awhile and then reboot.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to maggieanne

Maggie, that is wonderful. Please be sure to send us before and after pics. I'm so excited for you.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Awesome Maggie....

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Martica

Great news Maggie!!!!! And what a fabulous project to make it your own! And it's really wonderful that you and Rebecca have such a good relationship!!! Can't wait to see the finished project!!!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to midnitescrapper

This is for all my friends that have lost a loved one most especially Jolene who recently lost her nephew....

For All My Friends .... By Martica

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics