Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Martica

That is beautiful, Martica!!
thank you for sharing that with us!!

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to laceyKat

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS,
THANK YOU, MARTICA FOR THE BEAUTIFUL POEM. DAWNA, I PM'D YOU, THEN RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING THAT IT DIDN'T GO THROUGH. MAYBE IT WAS A TEXT, AN EMAIL, A PHONE CALL, A MESSAGE HERE OR ON FACEBOOK, A PRAYER THAT WAS SENT TO ME, ALL OF YOU: MARTICA, DAWNA, LORNA, DEBBIE, LINNY, MAGGIE, ANNA, BREN, YVONNE, SHANA, ELIZABETH, SUSIE, STEFANIE. ALL OF YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL TO ME. I'M SURE I'LL PROBABLY FORGET A NAME, PLEASE FORGIVE ME. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMFORT AND SUPPORT. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU. IF I EVER GET MY TOWER FIXED, I WANT TO POST A PICTURE OF CHADE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PERSON HE WAS. HE WAS TAKEN TO SOON AND A PIECE OF MY HEART WENT WITH HIM. I NOW HAVE AN ANGEL!
LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL OF YOU.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to pinkalicious

Good morning dear friends. My heart is breaking for all those that are struggling and my sweet friend Jolene I wish I could lift some of that pain from you and take it on myself to give you relief.

I want to respond to each and every one of you as you're all so dear to me but the pain pills keep me kind of loopy with broken thinking. I want to thank my dear sweet friend Yvonne who texted me and checked up on me and I love her for that as well as for being her. Yvonne I hope your Spain trip is wonderful and PLEASE consider staying a day or two with me the next time you and hubby take a trip through Texas. Mi casa es su casa.

I'll go back and make individual responses in a couple days when the jaw doesn't look like I was in the world boxing championship.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to scrapwriter

Susie I know you are looking for these and they are on sale today http://scrapbooksteals.stealnetwork.com/?utm_source=ci&...

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Drayia

Jo, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Bren, hope you're feeling better soon. Until then, let the pain pills help!

Martica, that is a beautiful poem and I love you for your thoughtfulness!

It's rainy and so dreary here. Almost noon and I haven't gotten dressed yet. I may just stay in my jams all day. I have had no mojo for weeks now, I want to scrap so badly but nothing comes to mind. The papers are a blur! I've made a few xmas cards but that's about it.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

Good morning!!!!

Bren, sending a healing prayer your way dear.

Christmas shopping today....I made my list, checked it twice, and passed out!!!!!

Got my coupons; got my jump to the front of the line TGIF coupon; my free fish or chicken dinner coupon; pains meds and ready to go

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Good Heavens Linnny, those are some awesome coupons you have there.

Bren, good to hear you pulled thru. Be sure to give us some details when you're not so loopy.

Maggie, I'm in the same boat. I have all this beautiful paper that I want so badly to play with but can't seem to get the mojo flowing. I really hate when that happens. Especially since I have the time to right now.

I think I need another cup of Joe....

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to pinkalicious

Good Morning Sweet Friends!

Java is on come on in and stay a while. It's a beautiful morning here in Sun City. Had a good nights sleep too.

Jo I would love to see a picture of Chade. Please share one with us.
Bren take good care of yourself and please stop by to let us know how your doing.
Martica lovely poem!
Linny have fun shopping.
Yvonne so happy to hear that you are going to see your parents in Spain this year. How wonderful!

Went to get my hair done this morning. I just love it when I have eyebrows again! lol Love and hugs to all!

Edited by Dawna.s Place on 12-08-12 02:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Dawna.s Place

afternoon ladies.... positive thoughts...

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

I'm positively saying hello to everyone.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Hi girlies!

Well, we shopped all day; picked up a new cell phone for dh; had a tgif dinner; shopped some more and got almost all the gifts!

Need to go through my christmas wrapping stuff and see what I need.

Bought, yes bought some Christmas cards.....didn't make any this year. Oh well....there's always next year and I plan to be around!!!!

Nighty nite!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

Little set back - stitches got yanked out for some reason last night, call in to Dentist, and will find out soon.

My prayers to all of you and I'm hoping to get on to give each and every one of you personal love and attention. I'm sorry I've been a selfish friend lately and not giving you the prayer and attention you all deserve.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to scrapwriter

Oh Bren, that sounds painful! Praying for a quick recovery and don't worry about us you are not being selfish just alot happening in your life right now. We know you are there for us

Morning all, I am at home sick with 2 little sick girls so no Church or Choir Festival tonight so I am listing to The Morman Tabernacle Choir Christmas music plus a whole bunch of others, Love Christmas music.

Plan is to finish my Christmas baking, get caught up on my birthday card swap and finish making the doc. to keep checks on who sent and who received for next year Oh and if I get a chance some cleaning in my scrappy place so I can craft some later today with my sick girls.

Have a Blessed Morning everyone, forgot to mention it is snowing here again. All the snow from the last two storms melted away so its all new and white out there. Love it

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

Good morning!

Oh Bren, so very sorry your recovery is not going well. Praying that the oral surgeon can fix the problem easily.

Shana, sorry to hear your little ones are not feeling well.

I still have laryngitis(sp).....sounding quite sexy!!!!

OK.....time for some breakfast.

May your day bring many blessings!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

I have the same thing going on with my voice Linnny. It's the affects from the bronchitis. We must sound like two hot mama's. It's just sound that I had to get sick to be hot.

Bren, OUCH!!!! That has to hurt. How in the world did your stitches come out.

Shana, hope those babies start feeling better soon. Poor little things. Being sick is no fun at all.

Off to get another coffee. Anyone need anything while I'm up.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to DKravec

Hi girls. I just typed a whole big paragraph and poof, it's gone! I hate these touch pad laptops! My son is coming over later to see why my mouse isn't working.

I'll try one more time!

Bren, Shana's right, we know you love us so stop worrying about being here for everyone else! You have to take care of yourself right now.

Shana, I hope you and the little ones feel better soon!

Linny and Deb, can you imagine talking to each other right now? lol

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to maggieanne

Calling my dr. in the morning. My new blood pressure med is kicking my a$$! I started it four days ago and yesterday I woke up with sharp pain in my lower back on the right. Soon after I started feeling like I was having a upper thigh muscle cramp in my right leg. I looked up the side effects for the new med and guess what a couple of them were...yep, leg muscle cramps and lower back pain. Ugh, I am so sick of feeling sick!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to maggieanne

Maggie, what horrible side affects from a blood pressure med!!!!! They all seem to help in one way, but..... Every time the Cymbalta advertisement comes on, my heart races! It has soooo many possible side affects, but it makes a world of difference in controlling the nerve pain in my head, in conjunction with Lyrica....another med that has a list of side affects! I truly hope the dr gets back to you quickly...some meds you can't just stop...you need to wean off.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Linnny

Me again.....

Don't know if I mentioned this, but my sister Camille GRADUATED from both Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy!!!!! Yep.....she was discharged from both. She walks with NO assistance!!!!!! Her hands are not as strong as they were, but she was able to, with the help of my BIL, stuff artichokes for Thanksgiving Day dinner!!!!!!!!

She went back to visit the Neurologic Intensive Care Unit and the nurses and doctors were hugging her and crying with her!!!!! Her surgeon practically swept her off her feet.

I shared so much of her journey with you all....and you all gathered around and lifted her in prayer....I wanted you to realize what you accomplished!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up a card to send to her to "congratulate" her on her graduation!!! It's the cutest card!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Linnny

Linny, your news about Camille is the best news I've heard! She is one touch cookie your sister! lol Seriously, her journey has been a true miracle.

working on a couple of xmas cards. I'm hoping to try a layout maybe later.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics