Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to elizabeth97

We had about 4inches of snow and I too had to dig my car out. Now I remember what I hate about winter. The plan is to hibernate until the spring thaw.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Oh Deb..... I would for sure be hibernating. I HATE cold!!!! I wore leggings under my jeans, cami under my sweater, 2 pairs of socks, 2 jackets and gloves to work today. It has now warmed up to 50 degrees.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi ladies its chilly here in the mornings and late evenings.....:( . Bren and Lorna awesome pics.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Martica

Hi ladies! It was in the low 30s today and I had PT. The weather is causing havoc on my knees...going down and then up the staircases here is a killer. Not seeing any change in my hand....still swollen. See surgeon next week. I'm in a really pizzy mood. Just too much pain from head to toes.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Linnny

Linny praying for miraculous removal of pain. He can do it and I believe it!

Please start praying negative prayers again. Testing next week with results do the week after.

Love to all.

Warm up my fellow scrappy friends.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Oh Linny, I am so sorry to hear it. My knees hurt, my hip, shoulders and I have been having a terrible headach. It is the cold. I have been taking Soma at night to relax and sleep because it hurts so bad. As long as I can keep it to a dull roar, then I am okay. Grumpy but okay.

I made my silly hats tonight. I will post pics just not tonight. I am exhausted. Bed time. I have to work tomorrow and then pick up my son, come home and make a pot of beans, wrap my sister's gifts and pack the car. AHHH!!!! Time for bed.

Sweet dreams and God bless you all.

Love and hugs

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Linnny, you're in much better shape than I am. I would never be able to get up those steps. I have two steps to get to my front door and have to pull myself up by the banister. And if I'm walking, minding my own business, it just gives out on me and I just about fall flat on my ********. I'm thinking it's time for a hoover round.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

Oops, didn't realize I actually wrote out a$$. I meant tushy.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Debbie, the word patrol gotcha!

I hear ya on pulling yourself up with the banister. I too depend on my hands to grab the banister and help me up. But now that my hands are messed up, I'm reeeeeeeeally messed up!

So many of us dealing with pain.....geez!

Bren, praying NEGATIVE and truly believing it!!!!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to scrapwriter

• scrapwriter Said:
Linny praying for miraculous removal of pain. He can do it and I believe it!

Please start praying negative prayers again. Testing next week with results do the week after.

Love to all.

Warm up my fellow scrappy friends.

Father God, we are coming to You today to ask You to hear our prayer as we stand in belief for negitive results in Bren's medical test. We ask that You will lay Your hands on Bren and make this so, in Jesus name.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning amazing sisters. It is Friday and a full day here at work as we prepare for year end.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning!!!!

Supposed to get 3-4" of snow tomorrow....guess today is my day to return Christmas gifts! Did I tell you dh bought me the same exact heart pendant he bought me last year! He knows my taste, just can't recall what he does

Thank you for the beautiful prayer Lorna! Amen! NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

At least he trys.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

Linny that's so funny but how sweet as well. One year I gave my ex husband the same bday card as the year before so I understand his dilemma

Lorna I'm saying an extra prayer for some additional strength for you.

Praying Yvonne is having a great time with her family and soaking up some sun for all of us.

Deb I'm sending renewed prayers up for employment for you. I've noticed that Target here is hiring as well as a lot of places like speedy marts and the likes.

I'm asking God to take some pain from all of you and that He will keep you in good health so you may do your works that meet your purpose in this life.

Thank you for the prayers on my behalf for a negative result as well. I know this has been going on for some time, but God has given me peace throughout and I know He will lift me up over this physical malady.

I would ask that you say prayers for me on the following as well:

Company is considering relocating us to the downtown office. I currently live 1.25 miles from work and this is because of my seizure situation as well as social anxiety (yes we all have our mountains ). Please pray that they decide NOT to make this move as it will be very difficult for me. If God determines that the move must be made please pray that God will find the means to get me around this situation of both driving and public transport. Since my attack a couple years back I do not do well traveling on my own in public transport (except airports as there is so much security I feel like I'm the terrorist).

The second prayer request is: I'm considering doing a partial 21 day fast that would begin on January 6. I feel as if God is leading me to do this however I'm concerned that I will not complete the fast thereby falling back on my word. Please pray that if this is the right thing for me to do that I will be able to move forward in peace and draw closer to God. If any of you are regular fast'ers I would love to know your struggles and triumphs. I haven't fasted in many years however I know God calls us (well in my sect of religion) to fast to get closer to Him and to have prayers answered more quickly.

Lastly of course is the negative results that I'm certain God will gift me with if I stay faithful to His prayers and to what actions He calls me to do.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Lorna Lee

Oh Linny, what a dear, dear man you have! Bless him...
I hope the pain subsides at least somewhat but i know the weather this time of year does NOT help!

Elizabeth, I'm so glad you had a nice Christmas with your daughter.

Maddie will be 7 tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time is going by. On Christmas day we were watching videos of her and Mason. They were only about 2 and 1/2 (Maddie) and Mason about a year old.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to maggieanne

Deb, the cold is not my friend either. My hands (arthritis) and legs (?) just ache during rainy and cold spells.

Bren, praying for negative results and all will be well for you. I just read your post above mine, you and I were writing at the same time. What does this fasting entail and for 21 days? I need more info before forming an opinion on it for you. I'll also pray that they don't move your job to another area!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to maggieanne

Lorna, can't wait to see the pics of the hat! Have a wonderful time.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

Ok doing this on a separate post as I didn't want to taint prayer requests with a complaint. I honestly don't have many complaints in life but this is bothering me and I need everyone's help in accepting it.

For a long time I haven't been doing swaps. They got to be where they were more pressure than fun. Hostesses pressure to get things in on time which they should do but then turn around and don't send things out on time in return. Currently I have a swap that was due Dec 8th for turnaround and still no return on the items.

How can I get past being irritated by this where I can enjoy swaps again? How can I respectfully request timely returns? Many of these women are lovely people however their time management skills seem off.

OK done venting and complaining.

Love ya all (that's texan I guess for I love you)

Martica
Queen
Martica

Yey weekend starts now.... hope to scrap ......this weekend starting tonight we will see.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to Martica

Hi ladies! Dropping in to wish you all a blessings in the new year. So much going on, one of my resolutions this year is to try to keep up with my online friends, I have made it my mission to try to come by more often

Hope all is well with you all. Happy New Year!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics