Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to njr007

Good morning darlins!!!!

Happy Birthday Maddie!!!!

Getting snow today Yucko! Went to Macy's in Herald Square last night....it was nice...haven't been in this particular store in years....it's gorgeous!!!!! Had to return a watch. I also took pics of the animated windows and shared them to FB. We looked like tourists. And we returned the heart pendant dh bought. Even the salesguy laughed as last year's purchase showed up on this screen!

So, what is everyone doing on New Year's Eve???

I continued to pray NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Linnny

Hello all beautiful ladies..... Just a stop to say hi, still in Spain. Enjoying the warm nice weather here by the Mediterranean.
Hope u all will have a great end of the 2012 and a good new year!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Euroalien

Good afternoon ladies! Linny, I'll tell Maddie when I see her you sent birthday wishes. She's growing up way too fast!

Yvonne, glad you're enjoying Spain and the warm weather! It's in the low 30s here and just started to snow. They said we could get several inches between now and tomorrow but, they never know. LOL

Bren, NEGATIVE!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to njr007

• njr007 Said:
Hi ladies! Dropping in to wish you all a blessings in the new year. So much going on, one of my resolutions this year is to try to keep up with my online friends, I have made it my mission to try to come by more often

Hope all is well with you all. Happy New Year!

Yeah- What she said!
Now that I am retired, I should have more time to catch up/keep up with everyone. At least I hope to!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to terrihooper

Hi ladies, we left Tennessee at 3.00 this morning 31 degress and arrived in Florida at 3.40 to 81 degrees. My DH and I have such colds and I cant wait to go to bed. Here's a picture of us on our vacation.
Our Christmas Vacation 2012 By ILOVEPAPILLONS

Hope you are all doing well.

Oh, if you go down to the City Hall tomorrow, there is a man on the steps with as many eyes in his head as the number of days left in the year

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to njr007

Hi Norma so nice to see you here....

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Hello ladies how is everyone today ? Love your pic Glenda....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Evening all. Too much snow going on here. Praying for the warm weather to come back. I think I'm a southerner at heart. I wasn't meant to live in this cold weather. My bones ache and even my car is moaning when I turn it on.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to DKravec

You need to come and see me Deb! It gets cold but not that cold-- haha

Great pic Glenda-- I am sorry ya'll have colds!And I will use that joke tomorrow

Hi Martica! I bet Deb could go see you, too!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to terrihooper

Hi everyone....

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Martica

Hi Everybody and Happy New Year!! If you're a drinking, please get a ride home!

We will be staying home, I like to have a beer or whatever at midnight, and watch all the cool things and fire works on TV from my warm living room! Maybe I will get crazy and light some sparklers outside at midnight! The Guy will be asleep I am sure. He can be a bit of a party pooper sometimes.

We finally finished getting the driveway cleared of snow Saturday!! I hope we never have to go thru all that the way we did. I am exhausted as is my Guy, tho he did more work than I did. I do not move fast enough for him so he usually gets bent and works ahead of me. I do not get impatient people at all---I mean other than they want everything done yesterday. But why the huge hurry over everything? Especially if it is something you should enjoy, like eating? He has been impatient since I have known him(14ish years) but I still do not understand it. I may be too patient sometimes but I am not usually a speedy person. Maybe that is why he won't craft, can't wait for the paint or varnish to dry it takes too long I love the man very much but sometimes need to go into my scrap world to escape. All the dogs are loving the snow and one has decided she will bring in 'snowballs' when she comes in. She brings these big 6-8 inch size clods of snow she breaks off of the walls of snow in the yard. Then tries to lay down with it inside and proceeds to eat the whole thing. I stop her and take the snowball away, to prevent puddles of melted snow all over the house. The Guy allows her to bring them in and gets mad when there is a puddle from it on the carpet I have told him 'YOU are responsible if you let a dog behave badly, you have to have one eye on them all the time. I am just grateful it was not my carpet or bed that had the new puddle tonight! (definitely not pee puddles, just melted snow, none of the girls do that any more. And well, you know it if one of the boys leaves his mark)
Have a Wonderful 2013 Everybody! I wish you All Good Health and Great Prosperity!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to catzscrapper

My ex used to spoil our golden retriever.... doesn't do them a bit of good, it actually ruins them... so sad... loving and spoiling are two VERY different adjectives...!

It's almost the new year!!!! I wish everyone a New Year filled with much happiness and well being!!!

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to laceyKat

Hi ladies!

Brrrr . . . it's cold out there and there's LOTS of snow! It sure looked beautiful while it was coming down last night and first thing this morning.

Glenda, what a beautiful family picture! Thanks for sharing. I hope your colds go away soon!

Bren - I have one word for you: "NEGATIVE"!!!

Janet, you dh sounds like mine! I don't get it either, but after all these years (20+), I've stopped trying and just accept it! It makes life easier! LOL

Linny, I chuckled about your dh getting you the same gift 2 years in a row. Mine gave me the same birthday card 2 years in a row once. I guess he really liked it!

Yvonne, I'm so glad you're enjoying your vacation and that the weather is nice and warm!

Maggie, did you get much snow in your neck of the woods?

Is Dawna on her excursion? Haven't seen her in a while . . .

Deb, I'm pretty much done with the cold too. I keep telling my family that I've been planted in the wrong part of the country -- I'm SO NOT a cold weather person. I'm not a winter outdoor person -- don't like sledding, skiing, skating, etc. I just like my toasty warm house this time of year! And forget the snow and ice! I like it when it's falling but then it gets dirty and ugly and is just a pain in the tushy. And when I hear "ice" I just cringe (unless, of course, it's crushed and in my frozen margarita!)

I've had a headache for the past couple of days and my stomache has been feeling uneasy. DD2 felt this way around Christmas. I must thank her for sharing with me!

Need more coffee and then off to help dh with the snow. Yuck .. . I 'd rather be sitting in front of the fire wrapped in my blanket! Have a good day all.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to provinca

Thanks all - I'm chanting negative for myself.

Praying for my country, my countrymen, my government officials, my friends and my family as we head in to 2013. I work New Year's Eve and Day both so I will not celebrate although I don't usually anyhow.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to scrapwriter

Good Morning My Sweet Friends,

I'm back Anna! I had a wonderful Christmas Eve at my house with my family. Got everything done the day before so I could just spend the day cooking a wonderful turkey dinner with all the trimmings. Then we had a beautiful Christmas morning at our house with DD3, Ashley, then off to DD2's, Jessica's house to watch the grandson's open presents and enjoy our Champagne Brunch together. We came home Christmas day and packed up for our desert trip, and wow what a great time we had out there. We went with four other families so it was a lot of fun. We decided not to stay for the weekend or New Years because it just gets too cray out there! Hubby took me "jumping" in the sand rail and omg it was way too much fun! Laughing and screaming all the way! Then we rode over to the Salton Sea and just covered the buggy in mud! Got some great pic's will post a few when I'm done editing them later today.

Sounds like you all enjoyed your holiday too.

Linny & Deb so sorry this cold weather has got you aching. We got some rain and wind, but no snow flurries. We're enjoying a mild winter in my neck of the woods.

Linny your hubby is a darling to buy you that beautiful heart necklace two years in a row! You'll need to wear it a bit more often so he remembers next year! lol

Bren glad to hear your Christmas went well. Praying that your results will be negative! Sorry to hear that you'll be working over the New Year.

Glenda, Martica, Lorna thanks for posting family pic's! I loved seeing everyone so happy! And, little Maggie Mae is one!, Yeah Bren!

Lorna so glad you and your family had a great holiday. You and Anna hosted mega feasts! Yum!!!

Yvonne glad to hear you are enjoying your family in Spain.

Norma nice to see you! You are welcome here any time!

Anna get well soon! It's a bummer being sick! Yuck!

Praise Report: My daughters friend AND her children, Veronica and Jack, ALL pulled through their accident. They were released from the hospital just before Christmas. What a great gift that was! Thank you so much for your prayers, they have been answered! Praise God!

Sorry for the long post! Have a happy day ladies. Morning Blessings to all!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Dawna.s Place

Good morning ladies! I woke up to over a foot of snow Anna! It's cold and windy too so I cranked the heat up and I'm pj...ing it for the day. going to try and get some scrapping done and watch football all day!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to maggieanne

Dawna, I'm so glad your daughter's friends are okay!

Everyone stay safe and warm today! Deb, I hear ya...wishing I lived in Florida right now! lol Everything aches from the cold! I don't think it's even 30 degrees today but looks like the sun is trying to come out.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning...

Some sad news here. My sil (dh's sister) just finished 6 months of chemo for breast cancer that had spread to her lungs and bones. Yesterday she was having severe headache and then started vomitting. ER took a scan and the cancer has spread to her brain....3 lesions, one very large and swollen. They will decide how to proceed today...radiation or chemo. My dh looks like he's falling apart. He has lost 2 sibblings in the past two years. His sister, Naseem, also has 4 children, 17 yrs to 27. Asking for your prayers.

Bren, NEGATIVE!

Love you gals!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS

Morning everyone. Thanks and so glad you liked our pic. This morning I feel as though my rib cage is going to split when I move, it is so sore, I think it was from all the sneezing yesterday. It is quite cool in Florida today. Deb, you can always come down and live in Florida< image the good time you, Martica and I will have.

Linny, isn't it funny how the men just buy things without thinking. They just buy things to say they have bought something, but we gotta love them.

Well we have a couple of returns to do today and then I think we will lay low and get over our colds

Thinking of you all.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Terri, when we were little my dad always used to tell us about the man with the eyes story and we always wanted to go and see the man with all the eyes until we realized there were only two days left in the year. I sure miss him and he died in 1989.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics