Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

I'm praying for her as well. I can't imagine the heartache.

Stef - maybe you can look her name up online and see if there is another phone number for her? Might work not sure.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to scrapwriter

Well they edited my signature. Got a message from their forum Tech that I could not include my CTMH link. I guess I should be glad they did not block me LOL.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Drayia

I got that message too. They took off my tupperware link.

I have been so darn busy today. I keep praying for God to help me stay focused and not be a crow pecking eyes out. My co-worker that reminds me of Jessica Simpson with dark hair, is just really getting to me. I am busting behind to do work that should be her's. When I try to send it over to her so that I can get my work done and say that I am swamped, she says that she is overloaded. The boss comes in my office and says that this project takes priority so he wants me to take care of it. REALLY???? I keep praying and keep trucking. Sorry that I had to vent.
Right after that happened is when I got the message about the sig change. I would say that when it rains it pours but it is sleeting here.

Well, back to the grind stone. yabba-dabba-doo!!!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

ok so I just got a notification that my neice added family photos to FB from our Family hat Christmas. I am going to see if I can post them in my gallery. I am the one almost to the left side in purple with the wild diva hat on. My son is far right. My fav sister Diana is the one holding the baby and wearing her tea party hat. LOL
Family Hat Christmas reunion photo By Lorna Lee

Edited by Lorna Lee on 01-03-13 02:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Lorna Lee

Darling pic, Lorna!!! how fun!!!!!!!!!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Drayia

Megan, the forum tech tracked me down today too Shana! lol Had to ditch my Etsy link. She's actually a sweetie, but its against sb.com policy, which I didn't realize. I mean who "actually" reads all the terms and conditions before they join a site? Geez I'm afraid I wouldn't join anything if I did read all that stuff! lol

BTW Megan is a good source of help too. Couldn't figure out why my new avi wouldn't update. Contacted her and my file was too big, had to shrink it, then it worked just fine! Love her tag line "Wizard in training!" Too cute.

elizabeth_C
Veteran
elizabeth_C
In response to Dawna.s Place

Hello friends. I hope this post finds everyone well.

I have been spending wonderful times with Jennifer. I love having her home with me, I am going to miss her something fierce when she goes back to school.

I went and had my first set of shots for my back pain last week. I go again tomorrow for another set. I was scared it was going to hurt but it didn't hurt as badly as what I thought it was going to.

Today was payday and I am broke again already. I went and paid bills today and had very little money left. I really need to get another job. I am going to pray that I find something that suits me and my anxiety problems.

hugs to all.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

• Dawna.s Place Said:
Megan, the forum tech tracked me down today too Shana! lol Had to ditch my Etsy link. She's actually a sweetie, but its against sb.com policy, which I didn't realize. I mean who "actually" reads all the terms and conditions before they join a site? Geez I'm afraid I wouldn't join anything if I did read all that stuff! lol

BTW Megan is a good source of help too. Couldn't figure out why my new avi wouldn't update. Contacted her and my file was too big, had to shrink it, then it worked just fine! Love her tag line "Wizard in training!" Too cute.

Oh I was not complaining, I too never read everything when it comes to rules and regulations. I just found it funny thats all. Must be a New YEars job to check everyone's signature out and fix them. Having been a Computer Tech I know it probaly took forever to do that. Wouldnt want that job in anyway shape or form. I agree Megan is wonderful in helping with questions and fixing things. I have chatted with her myself on occassion.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Drayia

Today must have been clean up day because my etsy was also taken off my siggy. I don't mind, it's not like I've ever sold anything anyway.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Joy C let me see if I have contact info for her.

Edited by Martica on 01-03-13 06:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

I looked and I do not have a number for her. I do have her addy, does anyone live near Waco TX?

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

She could be spending holiday with family. How long has it been that she has not been around?

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Martica

I haven't seen her in a couple of months - Joy C

My CT scan is GOOD!!!!
If my blood tests are good next week, this whole ordeal is behind me and I can move on to other pastures (I would say greener but it could be the desert)

Every year they clean links so it makes sense that they probably ran a program that gathered all the links leaving out any with names like 'blog' in them. You be surprised at what kind of queries us geeks can run to get info we need.

Elizabeth glad it wasn't as painful as you had considered it might be. Hope the right job comes for you soon.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Yeah a CLEAN scan, that's wonderful news Bren! So happy for you, still thinking Negative! TFS!

Martica Joy last commented on lo's about two and 1/2 weeks ago. If my memory serves me correct, it's been longer than that since she checked in here at the cafe though. I do hope she's visiting family.

Elizabeth so happy you've been able to spend time with Jennifer. I'm sure she is going to miss you too. Are the shots helping your back feel better?

Shana I agree I wouldn't want Megan's job either! I'm sure it's a bear to do all the custodial work around here. It's not only a big site, but very active too!

Going to retire to my pj's. Nite, nite ladies. Sweet dreams.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Fabulous news Bren!!!!!!!!!!!! Still praying NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Good morning dear sweet ladies.

I too was not upset that my siggy was changed. I was just happy that they did not zap me out of the site. I would have been very sad. I have come to depend on seeing you wonderful ladies everyday. I really need to get more phone numbers so that I can check in with some of you.

Bren, that is wonderful news. Still praying for the other test reports.

Well on to the busy day here at work. It is a bit of a mad house, I must say.

love and hugs

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

My faithful prayer partners, thanks to you and your voice to our God my results came in today rather than next week:

NEGATIVE
NEGATIVE
NEGATIVE
NEGATIVE
NEGATIVE

THANK YOU ALL for your diligent prayers and petitions.

God has answered us

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

That is Awesome Bren. Such good news for us all to hear.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to midnitescrapper

Bren I am happy for you. I am here just arthritis is killing me. Rain go away

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to hvn101

Praise God!!!!

Permissions Topic Options