Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Oh Happy Day!!!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Dawna.s Place

I truly am flying higher than a kite at the moment. Thank you all so much for your faith.

Heather - sorry your arthritis is acting up. Sucks getting older but hang in there.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to scrapwriter

Has anybody been seeing the preview emails from Graphic 45 on that new French Country line? The die cuts from todays email are cool.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

When is the line suppose to come out.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

The emails do not say. There is a blob about like on Facebook to have a chance to win

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi ladies so glad that today is Friday.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to midnitescrapper

Oh my gosh did you all see the new G45 paper called "Secret Garden" it is gorgoues....

New G45 Paper Comming soon I hope. By Martica

Edited by Martica on 01-04-13 02:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

I have not seen that one yet. Where can I see it? Is Stopand Scrap an online store?

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

I just love the French Country line. You can find it revealed on their FB page at: https://www.facebook.com/Graphic45?ref=ts& fref=ts or on their blog at: http://g45papers.typepad.com/graphic45/announcemen ts/

G45 sent out a sneak peek to their wholesalers yesterday and scraputante shared Secret Gardens on their FB page. It hasn't been revealed yet so not particulars but here's close up at: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=456777934382950...

Can't wait to get my hands on the French Country line! They have been revealing for the past 5 days at the G45 blog and omg it's gorgeous! I've commenting every day in hopes of winning a collection before its release! Hey a girl can always hope, right!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Lorna, yes Stop and Scrap is a store. They've got 2.00 shipping today! Here's their site: http://stopandscrap.com/

FYI, HL also has two dollar shipping today!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

OMG! I just clicked on the link you sent for Secret Gardens. Amazing shadow box makings......
I have been commenting too. I am going to go to the link on the Secret Gardens on my phone so that I can like it in my FB.

I am very sure that we will be able to buy all of the things that we see on these links here on SB.com. Since SB.com does not have sneek peeks for us to see, this is free advertisement for them.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

Just saying.....

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Deb, All the new lines are released at Winter CHA is next week. Seems to me it takes about 3 weeks for the big guys (like sb.com) to get inventory. The smaller stores take a bit longer like 4-6 weeks. That will be just enough time for Martica to dream up a wonderful new swap for us for February!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

That sounds wonderful!!!
Martica magic!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Here is sb.com's Sneek peeks blog link! Lot's of yummy stuff coming our way! http://www.scrapbook.com/blog/

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS

Hi ladies, hope you are all doing well. I have been so busy today, I washed the drapes, cleaned all the floors and got so much done, feels real good.

I looooooove that secret gardens line. The French one is nice too but they all seem to have the same coloring and are starting to look too similar. The Secret Gardens is soooo pretty. I could imagine doing a bottle with little figurines and flowers in or a shadow box.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, big hugs ladies.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Hi sweetie pies!

Going through carb withdrawal and so far dh is surviving. Well, I did send out to see his sister....figured it would be safer for him.

I checked out the Secret Garden paper....it's gorgeous! I'm not crazy for the Frenchy one.

OK, sooooo any plans for the weekend??? None here....it's so darn cold here......in the 20's today! Now if I were a penquin......

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to midnitescrapper

Yes Dawna I will be thinking of what to do.... So make sure you pre order as soon as its available.....

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Well ladies I sent an email to Graphic 45, the email said it was to owner of company. I don't know who the owner is so I am assuming who responeded is the owner. Well it was regarding the new paper line and when would they release them and wow she answered me almost right away. I would like to share with you all her response. It was so cool I have copied and paste here. I feel a little famous hehehe....Just wanted to share ....

Subject: Re: Enquiry Martha (Martica) Gonzalez
To: "Martha Gonzalez"
Date: Friday, January 4, 2013, 5:37 PM
Hello Martica,

I instantly recognized your name from our Ning site and from featuring you on our blog! Your crafts are amazing! You have so much talent! Thank you for your wonderful email! We are hoping to begin shipping the new collections in mid to late February. They should begin appearing in stores in early. March. It is our goal to start shipping as soon as possible because we know that everyone is very excited to work with the new collections. Once again, thank you for sharing your incredible crafts with us. We deeply appreciate all of your support!

Happy Papercrafting!

Best regards,
Kelly Woessner
Graphic 45®, LLC
Tel: 801 447-5591
Fax: 801 877-2435
Toll Free: 866 573-4806
Email: [email protected]

Site: www.g45papers.com

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

I was thinking of a shadowbox for the "Secret Garden" of a garden scene

Edited by Martica on 01-04-13 08:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics