Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Martica

That is sooo cool Martica!! Got to love that fact that they love your work and recognize the name right away!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Drayia

Thanks Shana, yeah when she replied like that I was somewhat surprised that she would remember little ole me.....

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Martica

That's wonderful Martica! Gotta love those folks at G45, their pretty nice over there! Can't sleep so I decided to get up and check out the new pic's my daughter sent me from our Thanksgiving trip to OK. We took family Christmas pic's and I'd like to get started on an album. Have a nice morning ladies.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Dawna.s Place

Good morning!

Martica, that has to be such a wonderful feeling to be acknowledged like that.....contrats sweet thing!!!!! You deserve every good feeling!!!!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Linnny

Good morning ladies. I've been MIA for a couple of days and probably won't be on much until after my surgery. I'm trying to spend as much time with the kids as I can. Also, I'm getting so uncomfortable and the pain is getting worse. So, I'll have to try and catch up when I can...

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to maggieanne

Maggie when is the surgery again?

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to Martica

Hi ladies.

First and foremost, Bren that is absolutely marvelous news! I'm so very thrilled to hear "negative"!!! Power of prayer!

Maggie, thinking of you and sending good thoughts to you for your surgery. Thursday, right??

Martica, how flattering that G45 knew your work by your name! Congrats!

Dawna, congrats on your win!

Linny, how is your SIL doing? I hope she's on the mend, dear!

Lorna, honey, your job sounds like it's a pretty hectic place to be dear!

Elizabeth, how much longer is your daughter home? Mine starts classes on the 14th. She's going back a week earlier than she did last year which makes me sad, but she'll be starting her clinicals at a great hospital when the semester resumes, so we're all very excited about that!

How are you doing Deb? I'm pretty much done with this cold weather myself! Heat wave today -- I think it hit 40!

I ran around all morning doing all of my errands because tomorrow is the first Sunday of the new year, and thus I will not be doing any of that tomorrow! I'm looking forward to my return to simpler Sundays and enjoying my weekends!

Okay, Wildcard Weekend begins in about 10 minutes and I have to go get ready for football, football, football! Have a great weekend ladies!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to provinca

Anna, we had a heat wave today of 40 degrees also.

Love the Garden series paper but for those who love the french style, maybe Martica can come up with a swap where you choose which paper line you want to use and receive. Just a thought. But when you do, put me in the garden group.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
Well ladies I sent an email to Graphic 45, the email said it was to owner of company. I don't know who the owner is so I am assuming who responeded is the owner. Well it was regarding the new paper line and when would they release them and wow she answered me almost right away. I would like to share with you all her response. It was so cool I have copied and paste here. I feel a little famous hehehe....Just wanted to share ....

Subject: Re: Enquiry Martha (Martica) Gonzalez
To: "Martha Gonzalez"
Date: Friday, January 4, 2013, 5:37 PM
Hello Martica,

I instantly recognized your name from our Ning site and from featuring you on our blog! Your crafts are amazing! You have so much talent! Thank you for your wonderful email! We are hoping to begin shipping the new collections in mid to late February. They should begin appearing in stores in early. March. It is our goal to start shipping as soon as possible because we know that everyone is very excited to work with the new collections. Once again, thank you for sharing your incredible crafts with us. We deeply appreciate all of your support!

Happy Papercrafting!

Best regards,
Kelly Woessner
Graphic 45®, LLC
Tel: 801 447-5591
Fax: 801 877-2435
Toll Free: 866 573-4806
Email: info@g45papers.com

Site: www.g45papers.com

Wow Martica, that is a real feather in your cap. Awesome girl.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Maggie, good luck with the surgery, will be thinking of you.

Linny I love the new avi, your hair looks so stylish. Hope your hands start feeling better soon.

Hi to the rest of the ladies, hope you are having a peaceful and restful weekend.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to DKravec

Evening All! Thought you might like to see a picture of one of my puppies.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=4646...

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Scrap Smart

Hello Ladies.

I hope that you all are doing great.

Bren so HAPPY to hear your "NEGATIVE" report!!! God answers prayers!!!

Linny your new pic is soo AWESOME!!!

I will have to find my instructions to add pics so that you ladies can see the album that I finished for a friend. Like I said before the baby is now like 6 or 7 years old now. LOL

Have a blessed evening.

Looking at the WildCard playoffs. My TEXANS won!!!! Go JJ Watt!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to auntieant

OMG Susie, I'm going to want them all. How are you able to sell those sweeties. I don't think I'd be able to give them up after looking at those sweet faces.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to auntieant

Evening Ladies,

Finely got a new (used) washer today, just about down to the bare bones around here! Literally! I haven't been able to do the laundry since the 24th! It's a good thing its just me and hubby, or I'd be in a world of hurt by now. Of course this means, I'll have a ton of laundry to do come Monday after its installed! That's okay, its all good.

Linny I so love that beautiful pic of you! Your such a pretty lady!

Maggie you'll be in my thoughts and prayers that everything goes well and you'll be out of pain soon.

Anna, so glad you're getting off to a great start! Love that your takings Sundays off! It really will help create more free time for you. Your such a busy lady, I'm sure this is going to work out great for you.

Susie your puppy is adorable!!!! I want one!!!!

Stephanie can't wait to see your album!

Glenda hope your evening has been relaxing too.

Deb, great idea but no worries, I like the secret garden too! It's just that I've got this big beautiful rooster sitting on my buffet with a big sunflower shadow memory box hanging above it. The French Country line screams for me to make something to my dining room decor. I'll think of something to do with it.

Well I've been working on a printers tray today and should have it glued down in the next day or two. Still trying to decide if I like it! Then I've got to finish a mini for my neighbors grandson. It's coming out so cute! I'll share when I've got it done. Well I'm tired, so I'm going to head to bed early tonight. Enjoy your Sunday!

Martica
Queen
Martica

Susie they are adorable.....

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Martica

Good morning my lovelies!

Dawna, thanks on the pic. I actually put a side by side comparison of me full length at my highest weight and my lowest weight, thinking it would encourage me to get back to healthy eating and lose the weight I gained. But after looking at it once I changed it quick!!! But I am back on track.....But losing the carbs is not easy after practically bathing in them!

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Linnny

Oh Linny, that's for sure, losing the carbs is a tough one. But after about three days your body starts to calm down (stomach inflammation subsides) and the overwhelming cravings begin to drop off (carbs crave more carbs, vicious circle!). It gets easier with a bit more time, so hang in their sweetie! In about a week you'll be feeling much better!

Hope your enjoying your Sunday ladies!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Don't vegetarians eat a lot of carbs. I mean, what else is left after you've taken away all meat products. Why are they so skinny.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Happy Sunday ladies. I just got through taking down all of my Christmas decorations and putting them away. I still neeed to stack the tubes in the storage area of the garage. I am so not doing anything else today but finsihing the laudry and playing in my room. I cleaned while I took things down. I Have some LOs that I want to make and I want to get started on Linny's callender for the swap. Guess I need to get to the design table before I totally run out of steam.
Hugs to all you lovelies.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

Yep, but the skinny ones have learned the difference between complex carbs (vegetables, whole grains, browns rice and wheat pasta to name a few) and simple carbs (sugar, molasses, juice, yogurt, to name a few) and eat accordingly. Eating processed simple carbs is what causes the inflammation and craving cycles. I found a short but nice article that explains the difference and effect each has on the body. http://www.briancalkins.com/simplevscomplexcarb.htm

In the last nine months that I've been weight training, I've followed these simple rules and I'm enjoying great results. I've lost almost 30 lbs while gains about 12 lbs of new muscle. Best of all, my energy level is way up! Before I started I had gotten to the point that I didn't have enough energy to shower and go some place in the same day! I could do one or the other, but not both! Now, I've got energy to burn and I'm feeling great!!!

Okay, sorry for sounding like a commercial, carry on...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics