Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Maggie you are in my prayers, get well soon.
Bren happy birthday my friend.....

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Martica

Lorna your prayer was birthday gift enough so don't give it a thought.

Maggie my arms are around you can't you feel them? I'll be holding your hand tomorrow too. But since I can't physically do all that for you God will do it instead. Good thing because He's so much better at it than I am.

Anna prayers for your daughter and God's plan is for full healing so I know it can be done.

Dawna did you get your pipes cleaned (the aluminum ones?) lol

Hang in there Linny - Dr's PRACTICE medecine which tells me they aren't perfect yet. But God is perfect and He'll fix you right up.

Yvonne my dear friend you have had a rough run, first the back and now feeling ill. You are in my prayers for a quick healing and that you can jump out of bed with that beautiful smile of yours in no time.

Thank you all for the well wishes it was a nice quiet day and went out to dinner with the guys from work and it was wonderful. Steak and gorganzola pasta yummy!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to scrapwriter

ggggg

Edited by Lorna Lee on 07-29-13 04:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

Maggie has been lifted in prayer and God is with her this day.

Lorna I will pray for your dear friend and so sorry to hear that she has had a seizure. I understand as I've had one myself after I was attacked so I'm sure she's struggling right now. I'll pray for a good home for her and God will provide.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to scrapwriter

Maggie, you'll be on my mind all day. Huge prayers for your surgery. I look forward to hearing how things went.

Lorna, so sorry about your BFF. How horrible for her. My heart goes out to her and her family.

It's a bit on the cloudy day today. Have no idea what my plans for the day are.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Hi dearies....

Lorna, prayers are being said for your dear BFF and her family....how sad.

bbl

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Linnny

Lorna lifting your BFF and her family in prayer...
Maggie you too darlin...

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to Dawna.s Place

Good afternoon ladies.

Bren, happy belated birthday. I hope you had a wonderful day. Thank you for your prayers for my daughter. Her appointment went well, and her cardiologist has seen much improvement, so much so that he has decided to postpone her procedure for a while. Since she made such gains with lifestyle changes, he thinks that if she continues that she'll be okay. Thank God!

I spoke to Maggie yesterday afternoon and she hoped to be able to drop in here to let us know that things went well. I've been thinking of her all day, and praying that things went well.

Lorna, so sad about your friend. I'll keep her in my prayers as well.

Okay, off to plan a heart-healthy dinner!

Edited by provinca on 01-10-13 12:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to provinca

Anna, I must have missed something. What is wrong with your daughter?

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi ladies Maggie thinking and praying for you.......Lorna prayers to you and your Bff ......Anne I too missed something how is your daughter.

How are all you lovely ladies.....

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to Martica

Hello ladies.

How is everyone? Happy belated birthday, Bren.

Anna, such good news about your daughter.

Lorna, prayers to you and your friend.

Maggie, thoughts and prayers to you.

I have been having migraines again. Not sure what is causing them? I go back the neurologist on the 14th. Maybe she can get me figured out?

Love to you all, friends.

Edited by elizabeth97 on 01-10-13 03:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to elizabeth97

Hi Eizabeth I suffer from migraines. When I have a migraine I take 1 Relpax 40 mg it is awesome. It will take it away in a half hour 40 minutes . This medication is precription only and they have it in 20mg, 40mg and 60mg. And you take one only when you have a migraine.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Martica

Hello you wonderful ladies..

Bren happy belated birthday day. I pray that it was an awesome and blessed day just like you!!!

Maggie I hope that all is well with you and your surgery.

Linny, you are such a hoot!!! You always make me laugh with something that you say. I hope that your pain goes away.. And I hope that you get your mojo back..

Anna I am happy that your daughter's appointment went well.

I still haven't heard anything from Joy. The number that I looked up online in the white pages said it was disconnected. I hope that everything is ok.

Heavenly Father I come to you praying for all the wonderful women here. I pray that we stay strong in all that we come in contact with. From illness, depression, hurt feelings, and everyday life. We know that you are a way maker dear Lord and that all things happen in due time. I pray that we keep the faith and that all our hopes, dreams and prayers come true in Your Son Jesus name Amen..

Good night you wonderful ladies..

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to auntieant

Good morning!

Anna, thanks for the update on both Maggie and your daughter. Look forward to seeing Maggie post; and happy to hear your daughter will not need the procedure!

Woke up to early again.....I feel a nap may be in my future!

Stefanie, beautiful prayer you posted last night! Amen!!!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to auntieant

AMEN!
Thank you Stephanie for that wonderful prayer.
This is such a wonderful caring group of faith driven women that it makes my heart sing to come to this wonderful cafe and see everyone.
Okay, so how do we check on JoyC?
Where has Susie been?
Katie has not checked in but I have seen her on FB.
Anyone heard from Maggie on how the surgery went?
Another busy day here at work. I have been really swamped. I take a few minutes break every so often to regroup and that is when I check in here. I will be back later to see everyone.
Love and hugs to you all
have a blessed day

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

Must have been typing at the same time as you Linny. Good morning sweet lady.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Lorna Lee

I believe I have Joy's address, I just might drop her a card to let her know we care and miss her.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Drayia

Good morning all

So pleased to hear Maggie is okay, have been thinking of her.

Lorna, hope your friend is doing okay.

Elizabeth, hope you feel better, headaches are so aweful.

Martica, how are you doing sweetie?

Linny, I know how you feel I could take a nap too but I have just been sleeping too much, I just feel so tired all the time.

Tomorrow I am going to do a class at my LSS, I havent done one for ages and need a little mojo> I am working on my sons senior album but very very slowly.

Well, hope you have an awesome weekend.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Ahhhhhhhhh....napped from noon till 3 pm. Just took a shower and got dressed. Going over to dh's sister's house. It's her daughter's birthday.

I'm going with my stress level REALLY high....I try so hard to be kind to her (sil), but she is constantly asking for 'favors' that either include $$$$, charging for her, falsifying documents.....I won't have any of it! So, this is going to be an interesting night. What is amazing, she doesn't every stop her schemeing. Her cancer has spread now to her brain....3 masses....she started radiation last week. Yet, her condition has not mellowed her, she is even more coniving and deceptive. Whew....sorry for the vent. Just really upset that she again visits her troubles on us.

bbl

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Linnny

Hi everyone! I just wanted you all to know that I'm home and the surgeries went well. I'm in some pain but that would be expected. I'm hoping to feel much better by the end of the weekend.

I'll catch up here when I'm able to stay online for a bit. In the meantime I just want you all to know that I'm so thankful for all of you thoughts and prayers. I'm sure they had something to do with mys still being here on this earth! I love you all!

Hugs,
Maggie

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics