Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to maggieanne

Love to hear my dear friends are well and Maggie is such a dear one.

Linny, hang in there girl. You've had to deal with her for years so this one more night you can do for sure.

Shana if you could do that I would love it - or if you're willing to share her addy with me I can send her a note.

Lorna I hopen your Friday was a wonderful one. Any new updates on going back to your old bosses?

Martica how is your dear hubby holding up?

Where's my friend Deb?

Stef I loved your prayer and thank you for praising our Father with us.

How is Yvonne? Praying she gets well soon.

Had a beautiful lunch with our Norma today and she is as beautiful today as she was the last visit. If any of you get a chance to spend time with her you will certainly enjoy it.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to scrapwriter

Evening sweet ladies,

So happy to see Maggie check in with a good update. Glad everything went well.
Stephanie beautiful prayer, Amen!
Shana it would be wonderful if you could drop Joy a note on our behalf to let her know that she is being missed, prayed for and thought about by us.
Linny hang in there my sweet friend. This too shall pass...
Anna what a great praise report! You must be so relieved! Thank God!

Geez changed pages and forgot what else I wanted to say. Praying for those who are in pain and under the weather. Hoping God puts His big healing hand on all of you!

I had an amazing day yesterday, I just have to share. Went to a Teresa Collins class yesterday evening with some of my scrapping buddies. Right after New Years I won a pretty Memory Jar off her blog. In my blog comment I told her I was looking forward to meeting her in her upcoming class at Oh Scrap. Well, to my astonishment, Teresa hand carried that jar all the way from Utah to class to hand deliver it to me! Totally blew me away and made me feel real special too! Her and her daughters, Gentry and Taylor, were absolute sweethearts. What a blessing her story was to all of us. Learned a lot and had a great time. Got our picture taken with her too!

Then today I got up at 4:30 this morning, did my daughters workout at 6:00 am, did hubby's workout at 8:00 am, had breakfast, jumped in the shower and picked up Amelia for card class by 10:00 am. It turned out to be our teachers birthday today so the whole class took her to lunch. It was a fun day and I'm totally pooped out! :P

Time to go rest...have a nice evening ladies!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Dawna.s Place

Dawna what a wonderful thing for her to do and how very meaningful. So great to hear how many truly nice people there are in the world and I bet it made your heart swell. Good for you.

Thanks for sharing what a wonderful day you had. Sounds like it was a bunch of fun

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper

Hi Ladies, better wishes for those not feeling well.
A Snow Globe update...I went out today and several looked frozen, the balloon on those had split so I took it off. One was already empty, the colored water had run out into the snow, the other 2 were not solid yet, one was partly empty the other stopped emptying when I turned it over. So it was freezing all day today as we worked on getting snow out of the driveway and we are supposed to be freezing till next Wednesday or so. Hopefully I can get some of these darn things right, I will just keep trying and may have to start making sandwiches to empty some freezer space to try that approach

I received a new camera from my Honey today. it is so cool, a Nikon and has a zoom ability. I need to get better at using it. Practice WILL make me better and I do intend to work on that. Can't wait to see some wildlife in the yard and test my telephoto on them!! I am excited to do that. In the mean time have my indoor critters to photograph.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to catzscrapper

Hello dear friends,
Back to work, so no time to be on the computer. I hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to say, "Hello" and let all of you know I am keeping ALL of you in my thoughts and prayers for good things. Missing all of you too!
Love and hugs from me to ALL of you.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to pinkalicious

ALL OF YOU!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to pinkalicious

Good morning!

Thanks for the encouraging words...I survived the evening visit!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Maggie, so good to hear from you and know that all is well. Praying for continued healing.

Bren, I'm right here. I'm never to far away. It's either the computer, tv, or scrap area.

Janet, looking forward to seeing some pics with your new camera. One of these days, I'm going to buy myself a nice camera, but until then, what I have will do.

I have a job interview on Monday. Everyone keep those fingers and toes crossed for me. I need this really bad.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Hello everyone... Deb don't you worry I know this will be the job you are waiting for. Deb start thanking God like you have already received it.......I will do so too....

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Martica

great idea Martica! I'm giving thanks to Debs new job too.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007

• scrapwriter Said:
Love to hear my dear friends are well and Maggie is such a dear one.

Linny, hang in there girl. You've had to deal with her for years so this one more night you can do for sure.

Shana if you could do that I would love it - or if you're willing to share her addy with me I can send her a note.

Lorna I hopen your Friday was a wonderful one. Any new updates on going back to your old bosses?

Martica how is your dear hubby holding up?

Where's my friend Deb?

Stef I loved your prayer and thank you for praising our Father with us.

How is Yvonne? Praying she gets well soon.

Had a beautiful lunch with our Norma today and she is as beautiful today as she was the last visit. If any of you get a chance to spend time with her you will certainly enjoy it.

Bren thanks for lunch, I had a great time visiting with you!

Debbie crossing it all for your job interview.

Hope you ladies have a good day

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to njr007

Hi ladies.
I am believing for De's new job.

I will check back later.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Believing God for Deb's new job too!

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
Hello everyone... Deb don't you worry I know this will be the job you are waiting for. Deb start thanking God like you have already received it.......I will do so too....

Martica...doing the same for DH too!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Dawna.s Place

Hi ladies, wow so much happening.

Maggie, so glad to see you online and hope you go from strength to strength>

Deb, really sending good thoughts your way and will say a special little prayer that you get the job.

I did a mixed media class today and had a really good time. It took three hours to do one page, but it was so relaxing.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Good morning ladies.

Deb -- sending positive energy your way for your job interview! Picture it happening and put out that energy!

Martica, how's dh's job search going?

Dawna, you're so inspiring with your workouts. You make me break a sweat just reading about them!

Linny, I'm glad you made it through your dinner with the evil SIL! How is your other SIL doing?

Maggie, how are you doing? I hope each day brings less pain for you!

Glenda, can we see a picure of your 3-hour page?? Sounds cool!

It's Sunday so it should be my scrap and football day, but my daughter is going back to college today so I'll have to drive her back. I can't believe her one-month visit is already over.

My younger daughter got her driver's license yesterday. She's thrilled beyond belief! We're looking for a car for her but can't seem to find anything that's in decent shape within our budget. In the meantime, she'll be using her sister's car since she'll be away at school and not using it.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to provinca

Good morning!

Prayers for you Deb....stay positive and believe!!

Maggie, how are you feeling today???

Have a blessed day dear friends...

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Thanks for the positive thoughts ladies.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to DKravec

Best of luck, Deb. i will say lots of prayers for you so that you give a great interview!!!!!

and me, I was asked Thursday if I would be interested in being a receptionist 1 day a week. I said, yes. It may turn into 2 days a week. I start training Monday morning 8 am. To say I am excited is a understatement.

I hope you all are well, friends.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics