Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to elizabeth97

Congrats Elizabeth.

I have spent some time in my room scrapping my photos from Christmas. Running low on mojo. I think that I did the best ones now to do some super multi pic pages.LOL

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to elizabeth97

Elizabeth that's awesome, it's so nice that you are excited about your new job.

Anna, here is a picture of my mixed media girl, but please be warned she is no beauty. I must say, I don't have patience with painting and prefer to cut and create with different medias.

Mixed Media Journal By ILOVEPAPILLONS

I am going to start a journal with mixed media. The girl that taught us on Saturday has journals with images she has cut out and added photos of her face or her families faces and it is real fun. I think it is just a good way to be free and create without any perfection of expectations. I want to do a bucket list page, and things that make me happy or that I am grateful for. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining me and I will start and forum where we can post our pictures of give each other ideas or just share whatever we want to. There will be no swapping and no expense. Also I want to journal, even if it is a few words to remember things happening in my life. If you are on Pinterest I have pinned so many images that are inspirational.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

I'm Excited for you Elizabeth! Sounds like you scored with the job! Congratulations!

Glenda, I thing this Mixed Media Journal is fantastic! I think she is Pretty and this has got me thinking about lace that I have...could look pretty cool on a book cover or scrap page or cards!!! You have me thinking all about creating now with things I have hanging around in my stash. Thank You for Inspiring me!

We are expecting a little more snow tomorrow, I am afraid to tell the Man, so will just wait and see what Nature brings us. I know the news weather is rarely accurate

Still freezing but my snow globes leaked most of the liquid out. Tomorrow I will take some photos and get those in my Gallery to show you all. Now the $1 store balloons may be low quality or maybe the balloons are supposed to split? I don't know but have been thinking someplace I have those long hot dog shaped balloons and those could make some weird looking globes, or tubes? My food colors except for the red were $1 store also. Red was the only one the color looks good in. The red was a McCormick brand from the grocery store. I will look for better colors when I decide to try this again. Supposed to be freezing till next Sunday, so time to try more if I want to.

Have a Happy week Everybody! Sending all the Positive Energy I have to help Everybody who needs some

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to catzscrapper

Well I see once again God is full of love and answering of prayers! Elizabeth that is fantastic news and I hope it is perfect for you and helping with your anxiety as well as your financial struggles.

Linny, of course I knew you'd make it through SIL and in one piece even. Our general is much bigger than anyone else and He keeps his eye on you all the time.

Deb my prayers are lifted up to God. Stand straight, show confidence and no matter what you cannot do, say you can because WE know you can do it! Love you and can't wait to hear happy news.

Maggie how is your healing going? With your energy I know you will be up and running around in no time. Just remember - do NOT vacuum or push/pull anything right now. Let God heal you first.

Jolene you are always on my prayer list and can't wait to hear a big catch up when you have the time. Work gets in the way of our fun doesn't it?

Glenda I LOVE your lady. I think it's fantastic work. I wish I could commit to a journal journey with you but I would last about a week. No kidding, I'm bad at that stuff.

Anna that month did go by faster. I know how you feel as I so wish I could spend more time with my girls. Them growing up is certainly bitter sweet. Thank God I like dark chocolate.

Martica my prayers are still with you and your family and I know God is working in ways we just cannot see yet. Stay with it and remember I love you (although not as much as God )

Norma I enjoyed every minute of the lunch and thank you as well!

Dawna what is that jump in and wave and dash away again? That's Yvonne's job not yours.

Janet I LOVE the journey with the snow globes you are sharing. I have so much fun reading the next entry to the saga of the globes. Gives me a smile every time.

Praying Yvonne, Steph, Shana, Heather are all doing well.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to scrapwriter

Morning all, found Joy Address I think, does anyone know her last name so I can confirm its the right one. If it is then anyone who would like it just pm and I will get it to you. I don't like to put ppls addresses on a open forum.

Prayers for Martica and family for jobs, as well as Deb. Prayers for those in need of comfort, as Bren mentions The Lord is on your side and holding you tight you just need to open yourself to Him and feel that peace and comfort.

Started my new weight lose program today. Went with Dr. OZ advice on the supliments I am taking. Need help to start the weight loss as change of diet and exercise were doing nothing We shall see how this all works, should start to see results in 15 days. If it does will let you ladies know what I am doing for those that would like a kick start to help like me Hope to be on the supliments for only a month or 2 by then my DMIL should be down to drop off the elipical machine so will be able to work out on a regular bases from my own home. Just don't have the free time to go to a gym.

Crafting and creating every other day, Yea me and working on blog post as well. So far so good. THis morning took a little more me time to sleep instead of crafting but hope that changes really soon. Need my energy levels back to normal.

Have a wonderful day everyone and God Bless you all. I really can't start my day until I check in here, you are all important to me!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Drayia

Good morning sweet ladies.
Deb, you are on my heart. I am believing for your job. I have been saying extra prayers for you to be confident and show your skills and attributes. It is going to be a great day for you.
I sent JoyC a Christmas card and I have her info but it is at home. I will try to remember to PM you tonight Shana.
I think that I am going to call my doctor and see if I can get in to see him today. My sinus' are really acting up. I cannot afford to miss work. Hard to think thou when your head is all clogged up. My ears feel like they have cotton in them. This weather change is crazy. It is back in the 40's today. I was in short sleeves Saturday and Sunday because it was so warm out. Cold one day/heater on then the next day we need the A/C then the next day it is time for the heater again. A good dose of antibiotics and I should be fine. I do not want to be down for days so I need to take care of it now.
I will check back later to see what is going on with all of you wonderful ladies.
Maggie, you better be resting lady. Do not overdo so you can mend quickly.

Have a blessed day
love and hugs

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning! This chica slept!!!!! Yay!!!!

Lorna, I get sinus infections often...not fun; hope you get some antibiotics in you quickly and knock it out.

Elizabeth great news on the job....hope it works out and they offer you more days!

Debbie, you know I'm praying for you on the job front!

Shana, I join you in the battle of the bulge! I'm doing very low carb and so far it's working. I'm also waiting on a book by Chris Powell. He's the trainer that had a TV show where he helped really obese people lose weight. His program introduces carbs certain times of the week to kind of trick the metabolism. Bren turned me on to him and he also has a website. Thanks again Bren [[] Now if amazon would deliver the book!!!!

Hmmmm....now I forgot...oh, yes, Glenda, lovin your mixed media journal!

The house is all cleaned....yesterday I cleaned till I couldn't move, then dh came home and finished what I can't do. Sooooooo, guess it's a play day!

Have a blessed day!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Linnny

Hello ladies!
Finally got out of bed after a rough week with high fever and bad cough.

Bren happy belated B'day, hope you had a great day - sorry I missed it!

Deb good luck today on your inteview, hope u get it!!!

Congrats Elizabeth on your new part job!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Euroalien

Thanks for the comments on my Mixed Media lady, Janet glad I got to inspire one person, would love to see what you come up with. I bought my book today and cant wait to get started.

Hope you all have a great day.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

I just got back from the doctor. He gave me steroids and antibiotics because he said that last time it took too long for me to get over the infection. Back at work and downed the first round of meds.
Back to work for me. See you beauties later.
hugs

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Elizabeth, congras on the job front. That is so awesome for you.

My interview went well but then I always think they do and then I never hear from them again. I was told that if I don't hear from them by Friday, then I didn't qualify for the second round of interviews. Now I get to sit and worry for an entire week.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

I am believing for that you are on the top of the stack, qualified and own it!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

BELIEVE and OWN it!!!!!!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Linnny

BELIEVE and OWN it!!!BELIEVBELIEVE and OWN it!!!!!! BELIEVE and OWN it!!!!!! !!! BELIEVE and OWN it!!!!!! BELIEVE and OWN it!!!!!! BELIEVE and OWN it!!!!!! BELIEVE and OWN it!!!!!!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to scrapwriter

Hi ladies! Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. I went to the dr. today and he took out stitches, catheter and feeling a little better for that! lol The pathology tests came back negative...yay! Dr. said surgery went well and hopefully everything will be fine in abouy 3 weeks.

I don't really have the energy yet to stay online for long so just wanted to stop in quick with an update. I promise to catch up with everyone else when I'm feeling better.

Love you all!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to maggieanne

Hello everyone how is everyone this fine day? Deb don't give up.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Maggie, that is great news!
Hi Martica. I am heading to bead and wanted to say good night.
BELEIVE AND OWN IT!!

Sweet dreams darling sisters.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

I'M BELIEVING IT AND I'M OWNING IT. Thanks ladies.

Maggie, so glad to hear things are going well. You'll feel 100% better before you know it.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

I love you all! Yes that's right, call it Agape love, call it Sisterly love, call it crazy but I love you all!

Please make sure you tell those you love that you love them TODAY. My uncle has been ill and last week I was told that he was getting better and was put in rehab. Of course, being the human that I am I procrastinated writing him his love letter and letting him know how much he has meant in my life. See he was the uncle that when Uncle Bud, Uncle Steve and Dad were teasing me, always took pity on me. They thought me silly for being so sensitive - Uncle Mel, well he was my "hey give the kid a break" uncle.

Yesterday, suddenly he closed his eyes and died. He left this earth for his next destination. In my selfishness I did some heavy crying yesterday forgetting that for him the pain was over. That his quality of life was never going to be good again and this was a blessing. He is home!

I love you. If I forget your birthday, don't write you that pick me up note, say something callous (which is never meant that way), don't forget the most important thing...I love you!

Uncle Mel - Save me a spot I'll be there when it's my time. Say hi to grandma and grandpa for me. xoxo Bren

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

I love you all! Yes that's right, call it Agape love, call it Sisterly love, call it crazy but I love you all!

Please make sure you tell those you love that you love them TODAY. My uncle has been ill and last week I was told that he was getting better and was put in rehab. Of course, being the human that I am I procrastinated writing him his love letter and letting him know how much he has meant in my life. See he was the uncle that when Uncle Bud, Uncle Steve and Dad were teasing me, always took pity on me. They thought me silly for being so sensitive - Uncle Mel, well he was my "hey give the kid a break" uncle.

Yesterday, suddenly he closed his eyes and died. He left this earth for his next destination. In my selfishness I did some heavy crying yesterday forgetting that for him the pain was over. That his quality of life was never going to be good again and this was a blessing. He is home!

I love you. If I forget your birthday, don't write you that pick me up note, say something callous (which is never meant that way), don't forget the most important thing...I love you!

Uncle Mel - Save me a spot I'll be there when it's my time. Say hi to grandma and grandpa for me. xoxo Bren

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics