Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to DKravec

Martica - I am so happy for you.

Bren and Yvonne, I am sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you.

Glenda, I liked your mixed media. I need the guts to step out.

Deb, fingers crossed you you hear something soon. If not there is something better out there for you.

Sorry I have been lurking so much. I had jury duty this week , luckily I did not get chosen. Today has been wet and cold so arthritis is flared up can hardly move. Wish all of you a great weekend.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

If i would have seen it,, it would have been in The cart. LOL

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Hey sweet things. Haven't slept yet, so I thought I'd put the coffee up and made some low calorie pumpkin bread.....enjoy!!!!!

Someone.....CRS!!!! Asked about the ground chicken recipes I found the other day. Here they are:

CHICKEN, GROUND RECIPES

Ingredients100 grams of ground chicken breast1/4 tsp. pepper1/4 tsp. onion salt1/4 tsp. onion powder1tsp. garlic powder1/4 tsp. dry mustard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

INGREDIENTS:
1 1/2 pounds ground chicken3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano1 tablespoon Kalamata-olive tapenade2 ounces crumbled feta cheese 1 1/2 tablespoons crushed garlic1/4 teaspoon kosher salt1/8 tablespoon coarse-ground blackpepper

DIRECTIONS:
1. Mix chicken, oregano, tapenade, feta cheese, and garlic together in a bowl; form into 4 patties. Season burgers with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate with olive oil.
3. Cook patties until charred on bottom, about 5 minutes. Flip the burgers and finish cooking, refraining from flattening with your spatula until no longer pink in the middle, about 5 minutes more. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels before serving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INGREDIENTS:
1 pound ground chicken2 eggs, lightly beaten1/4 cup roasted garlic light cream cheese1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning1 tablespoon garlic powder1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil1 teaspoon salt1 teaspoon ground black pepper

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
2. Combine the chicken, eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Form mixture into 20 meatballs; place on prepared pan.
3. Bake in center of preheated oven until juices run clear, 17 to 18 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made the 3rd recipe but omitted the cream cheese and added a bit more parmesan. They were very wet, but I was able to place globs of the recipe and baked in toaster oven....they were flavorful and not dry. Would also be good simmered in tomato sauce....maybe some pasta

OK....sippin java and payin bills

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Linnny

Good morning, a nice rainy say here in Florida and I am going to relax and scrap a little later.

Heather I am finding it hard to step-out of my norm but I am trying. I definitely need to go for more classes.

Anna, I love trying new things.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Good afternoon all. Still praying for all the prayers that we haven't seen the answers to yet.

I would like to request two prayers as well. First and most importantly...my dad was having pre-op tests for an operation he was supposed to have in about 3 weeks and they found that his main arteries are all blocked around 80% so they are taking him in next week for surgery.

Secondly our company announced a re-org yesterday (nice way to say downsize) and my department is one that is going to be heavily affected. I knew that they were going to slowly move folks offshore but we were under the impression we had a few months. Goes into effect mid February. Please pray that the outcome will not only be in Gods best interests but that I see it as such as well. I have no backup if I'm one of the two-thirds downsized. I'm a bit scared even though I know I shouldn't be.

Hoping everyone has a beautiful Saturday.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to scrapwriter

Bren, i have been praying for your job situation for a while. I will continue to pray. May our Lord bring You peace to leave this in His hands.

May God bless each Of You.
Sweet dreams

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Bren sweetie will be praying for you .......Hello to everyone....

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Martica

Just came to say that I put pics of the snow globes in my gallery today for anybody interested!

My Goodness all the things going on here-
I am sending Positive energy for those who are sick to get well and for those who have lost a loved one and their families to have peace and know those gone are in a better place
Positiveness for the job situations too that we can all keep the incomes we have or find a new one with what is needed! The way prices of things go up for everything, I don't see how anybody can afford to not have an income of some kind!
Sending Big Hugs and Happiness to You All Ladies! I am freezing my buns off with this continued cold weather here Times like this I wish we had electric heat so I could crank it up! Take Care Ladies

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to catzscrapper

Hello to all you beautiful ladies on this beautiful Sunday.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to DKravec

Morning Ladies, brought by some triple chocolate cake to have with your morning coffee. Also dropped off some blueberry muffins for those that want to eat a little healther.

Have a wonderful day everyone, off to visit with the MIL who is coming down to visit today.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Drayia

Hi ladies.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Gosh I missed coming in here today....hope all is well with everyone.... I was busy making a gift for my husband's nephew and wife, they just had a baby boy last week.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
You mean to tell me that you didn't buy the flowers and lace to match the paper you ordered. Do they even have matching flowers and lace. Hmmmmm

I hardly ever buy matching flowers I try to do with what I have. I can't spend like a used to a few years back....

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Good morning sweet ladies. Well, it is Monday and here I am at work. Spent most of my weekend being totally lazy. Hoping that I would have renewed strength and health for the work week. I must say that I needed it. Now I have to make myself get in gear and kick some rear here at work. Not feeling it yet but it is not 9:00 yet. Drinking my Pepsi Max and taking the time to tell you sweet ladies hello.
May this be a blessed day for each of you.
love and hugs

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

Hello all!
Hope your weekend was great. We had a beautiful warm Saturday 58F and yesterday it totally dropped now it is 12F.... brrrr!!!!

Bren will be thinking about you....

***REMEBER POSTAGE IS GOING UP ON SUNDAY***

Sitting here at work and are so bored, just want to go home and watch movies in this cold weather.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Euroalien

If only we were ladies of leisure..... I would have loved to have been able to stay home today. With the finacial means to back it up of course.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Thank God I buy those forever stamps. It seems like every time I turn around, those blasted stamp prices keep rising. It's time to go back to the poney express.

Thanks for the chocolate cake Shana. It was delish.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Hi ladies...

Catching up.......

Bren prayers for your dad and for your continued employment!!!!

I was talking to Camille and besides all she has gone through, she has Castleman's Disease. It's a rare cancer-like condition. Well, she had a scan and they see 'activity' now in her colon! She will have a colonoscopy to see what is going on. The areas that had been biopsied in the past year have gotten smaller. How much is she supposed to go through! Been sad all weekend. And before she got the brain aneurysm she had hernia repair for the third time! She has a new hernia in a very uncomfortable place and will probably need surgery! When is enough enough......it's just so much to put on one person.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Linnny

Linny so sorry to hear about Camille, will be thinking about you all!!! Hugs!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Linnny

Thanks Yvonne and Linny and hope you are raring to go now Lorna. How come you didn't save me a piece of that cake Deb? I tell you - some people.

Linny, think of how wonderfully strong your sister is? I cannot imagine why all these things have been placed on her but look how many lives she's changing? I don't even know her personally and I have more respect for her than the average person I've met. My prayers are with her and you both and I will hope that God chooses to cure her of EVERYTHING and make her whole.

We are supposed to know by the end of the week how much reduction is going to occur.

Love to all.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics