Hey sweet things. Haven't slept yet, so I thought I'd put the coffee up and made some low calorie pumpkin bread.....enjoy!!!!!
Someone.....CRS!!!! Asked about the ground chicken recipes I found the other day. Here they are:
CHICKEN, GROUND RECIPES
Ingredients100 grams of ground chicken breast1/4 tsp. pepper1/4 tsp. onion salt1/4 tsp. onion powder1tsp. garlic powder1/4 tsp. dry mustard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
1 1/2 pounds ground chicken3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano1 tablespoon Kalamata-olive tapenade2 ounces crumbled feta cheese 1 1/2 tablespoons crushed garlic1/4 teaspoon kosher salt1/8 tablespoon coarse-ground blackpepper
1. Mix chicken, oregano, tapenade, feta cheese, and garlic together in a bowl; form into 4 patties. Season burgers with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate with olive oil.
3. Cook patties until charred on bottom, about 5 minutes. Flip the burgers and finish cooking, refraining from flattening with your spatula until no longer pink in the middle, about 5 minutes more. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels before serving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 pound ground chicken2 eggs, lightly beaten1/4 cup roasted garlic light cream cheese1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning1 tablespoon garlic powder1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil1 teaspoon salt1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
2. Combine the chicken, eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Form mixture into 20 meatballs; place on prepared pan.
3. Bake in center of preheated oven until juices run clear, 17 to 18 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
I made the 3rd recipe but omitted the cream cheese and added a bit more parmesan. They were very wet, but I was able to place globs of the recipe and baked in toaster oven....they were flavorful and not dry. Would also be good simmered in tomato sauce....maybe some pasta
OK....sippin java and payin bills