Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

Shana - you can get your pills on amazon.
hugs,

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to scrapwriter

Lorna thank you so much for asking about me sweet friend. I've been busy finishing up lose ends and feeling under the weather too. Having a lot of chest pains lately, angina, and still not sleeping well at all. Starting to feel a little punch drunk from no sleep. So I'm going to check in with my doctor today and see about getting my thyroid retested again. I have a feeling something is not right.

Pink so sorry to hear about your friend and the baby. My prayers are with you. Please take the trip! The kids can handle the business while you are away for a vacation. You not only deserve it, you probably need a get away too.

Lorna I'm so glad to hear that the concern at the office has passed. It's always scary when we see signs of danger around us. BTW hows that sinus infection? Are you feeling better now?

Bren thank you so much for sharing God's word with us. You genuinely comforted me tonight as I was catching up. I'm sorry to hear that your dad is having so many medical issues. I will pray that things go smoothly for him and he fully recovers from each operation. Please keep us posted on his progress. And, It's also my prayer that you will have peace when the dust settles from the reorganization.

Shana congratulations on going back to school. Like the other ladies have said, it's never too late to return to school. I loved being in school, its so energizing. And congratulations on the weight loss! That's really great news!

Glenda I haven't checked your gallery yet, but have you posted any more work from your Art Journal? Can't wait to see all that inner beauty pour out of you!

Deb please don't lose heart or give up on looking for work. Have faith in yourself sweet lady and keep looking! There is a job out there for you!

Maggie I hope your taking good care of yourself and that your getting plenty of rest.

Linny boy my heart sure goes out to your sweet Camile. She is such a strong women and she'll fight and win this battle with her loving family you at her side. I shall keep you all in my prayers.

Martica Feb 4th is just around the corner. You must be so excited for this new and better experience. Working in a hospital is going to be very rewarding. I truly hope you enjoy it.

Heather hope your feeling better soon too. If I remember correctly, aren't you starting a new receptionist job soon?

Anna hows your "Sundays Off" going? Are you getting a bit more time to relax and enjoy the family?

For all the rest of you wonderful ladies that I didn't mention, I hope you're all feeling well and doing great.

I think I'll try getting a few more hours of rest before the sun comes up. I'll BBL...Love and hugs to all.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Dawna.s Place

I've already had my latte and ready to start my day. I'm thinking a bit of scrapping since it's snowing outside and freezing.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Good morning sweet ladies.
I was not able to check in yesterday at all. I was busy from the minute I hit the door here at work. Did not leave until 6:30. Got home at almost 7:00 (I live close). I had to make dinner, DH helped. Then I went in my room and made a sympathy card for DH to take to work. The cable was acting crazy so it kept going out which takes the internet too. By the time I got to bed it was after 10:00 and I did not even use my phone to check in.
Low and behold this morning I had the sweetest text from Linny. It brought a smile to my face.
I did pray for each of you last night as I do every night. You have all become very special to me.
Glad to see you back Dawna. Hope everything is okay sweetie. Give me a call this weekend and lets chat.
Linny, I agree with Bren on the book. I am praying that the scan finds that nothing is serious.
So much I want to say but I need to run. Duty is calling. I love you all. Big hugs

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna, how's your petition going? How many siggy's do you have now?

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to DKravec

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE.... BUSY AT WORK....

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Euroalien

Looks like I start school in the Fall. Just have to get my application in, except my seat offer and I will be in one class online per semester until I can return full time. All I need to do now is chose which class to start with.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

Hey ladies!!!

Dawna, happy to see you checked in...missed you! Let us know what the doctor says.

Lorna, I was happy to see your message this morning! Sorry you were so busy....happy you're okay!!!

Shana, great news on the classes!!!!! It's so cool that one can now take classes on line.

Supposed to get snow today....they say starting at 4 pm.....I hate traveling, or even walking in the snow!!!! After the scan and mammo. we are going to THE sil's house. She mentioned to dh that she feels like eating the corn bread casserole I make. So, I'm gonna make it and bring it tonight. Okay, first I forgive her, now I'm baking for her!!!!!! Oh my, what is happening to me!!!!!

Speaking of food.....really disappointed today. Friday morning is weigh in day for me.....only lost 1/2 lb this week! I was disappointed last week when I "only" lost 2.5 lbs....now, I'm pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzed. BUT, I continue to do what I'm doing. 3 week total weight loss is 11 lbs. OK, enough kvetching......

Sooooooooooo, what's everyone's plans for the weekend.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Hey ladies!!!

Dawna, happy to see you checked in...missed you! Let us know what the doctor says.

Lorna, I was happy to see your message this morning! Sorry you were so busy....happy you're okay!!!

Shana, great news on the classes!!!!! It's so cool that one can now take classes on line.

Supposed to get snow today....they say starting at 4 pm.....I hate traveling, or even walking in the snow!!!! After the scan and mammo. we are going to THE sil's house. She mentioned to dh that she feels like eating the corn bread casserole I make. So, I'm gonna make it and bring it tonight. Okay, first I forgive her, now I'm baking for her!!!!!! Oh my, what is happening to me!!!!! 8)

Speaking of food.....really disappointed today. Friday morning is weigh in day for me.....only lost 1/2 lb this week! I was disappointed last week when I "only" lost 2.5 lbs....now, I'm pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzed. BUT, I continue to do what I'm doing. 3 week total weight loss is 11 lbs. OK, enough kvetching......

Sooooooooooo, what's everyone's plans for the weekend.

There is nothing wrong with you. You are a good person. Your reward will come one day for your kindness. Someone MUCH greater than THE SIL is grateful for your acts. Big hugs.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

My weekends plans are to hang out with my sisters tomorrow for some shopping, movie and lunch. Sure hope my back holds up to all of that.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

going out to do some dancing.... my only exercise lately....

hello to everyone, hope all is well.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to laceyKat

Hi everyone.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Good afternoon sweet things!

So last night at the sil's was really fun. My niece and nephew are the sweetest kids and my sil was exceptionally nice. They all loved the corn bread....didn't realize the kiddos liked it so much....such an easy recipe that brought so much enjoyment!

We got snow last night...only about an inch...enough to make the roads slippery last night...but we got home safe and sound.

Kat, happy to hear you are getting out to shake your booty!!!! Hope you get to do some singing too!!!!

Staying home with dh....he's working during the day. Think I'll do some cooking....I have some turkey tenderloins...I think that's what they're called.

BBBL

Edited by Linnny on 01-26-13 09:52 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

Shana good luck with school, you will do great.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Martica

Hello my dear friends. Linny, forgiveness is a wonderful thing especially for the one doing the forgiving. You rock lady!

I'm working both today and tomorrow as well as M-W so I've got a nice busy week ahead.

Hope you are all well and I'll try and write more later.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Hi ladies,

Today is hubby's B-Day and the kids are do over shortly for a visit. So I just wanted to check in, give you an update and wish you all a wonderful weekend.

I wound up going to the emergency room yesterday after about a 10 hour episode with my angina. Had an ekg and my heart appears fine. What a huge relief! Whew! No sign of heart problems but that certainly doesn't explain why I've had 8-9 attacks in the last two weeks. The doctor is setting me up with a cardiologist to investigate further. We'll see where this goes. According to the dr. it was a good sign that none of my episodes were following exercise since that means my heart is functioning okay under stress. That made me feel better, but I still can't seem to shake the heaviness in my chest or get a good nights sleep. The Dr. put me on melatonin to try and get my sleep patterns back to normal. I would so appreciate it if you would say a prayer that this works. I'm starting to feel very run down and really need to get a decent nights sleep.

I've managed to clear the decks except for my calendar swap and I'm working on that this week so I'll be taking it easy over the weekend and most of the week. Just trying to recuperate and get myself well again.

Enough of that...hope you're all enjoying your weekend. Big hugs to all.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Afternoon ladies. Had a great time out with my sisters. Had a bit too much java tho. It may be an all nighter.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

Dawna I'm praying for you and have faith that God will give you rest and comfort.

Psalms 55:6 And I say, “Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Thank you sweet Bren. I so appreciate the scripture reference and prayer. Brought tears to my eyes. God did granted me a few hours of peaceful sleep last night. My blood tests are rolling in this morning and my thyroid, on medication, doesn't even appear to be registering! Darn thyroid regulates just about everything so I'm sure that's the culprit! I'll be seeing my regular Dr. on Monday to get things back on track. Just finding the cause makes me feel much better.

FTI crafty note: A friend shared this special deal on Bazzill card stock with me which I've never seen before. Apparently Bazzill retires colors every few months and this site (ohmycrafts) occasionally bulk sales them out to the public. Who knew? Current event sale works out to .23 a sheet (that includes shipping, but not tax) and ends today. Anyone had any experience with this site or Bazzill Value Packs before? If so please share!

Wishing you all much love and a peaceful Sunday!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Caution! Can't tell if the Bazzill special is for 12 x 12 or something smaller! Makes me suspicious since the ad doesn't state! I've sent them an email but won't hear back till this sale is over. Maybe next time!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics