Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

Glenda, Your poor friend. I hope that she is strong in her faith. Such a tough trying life.

Martica, Glad you are getting to have some fun time before you go back to work.

Deb, Enjoy your sister time. Wish my sister lived closer.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 01-31-13 02:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi ladies.

Bren, I'm thrilled that your dad's surgery went well and that he is awake and acting like himself!! LOL

Glenda, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. That's an awful lot to have one person go through - the poor dear.

Martica, I'm glad you're enjoying your work-free days. Good luck with the new job next week.

How are the rest of you lovelies?

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to provinca

Thanks ladies, I sure have done alot of thinking today.

Martica, so glad you are enjoying yourself.

Deb, hope you have a great time scrapping.

Well I have to fast from midnight tonight as I have to have bloodwork done for my hormones tomorrow, can't take these flushes anymore. I'm going to miss my coffee in the morning.

Yvonne, any results on your MRI yet.

Anna, hi girl havent seen you around for awhile.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapwriter

May I join your thread

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to babigirl

Hi Babygirl you are most welcome to join us for a cup of java and chat.....hehehe
Ladies lets welcome baby girl to our coffee shop.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to babigirl

Of course your welcome to our little coffee shop babiegirl. What's your real name. I would hate to shorten your avatar to babi when we chat. Feel free to chime in at any time.

Had to cut our first scrappy get together with my sisters short tonight. It started snowing and the roads got real bad real fast. Hopefully we'll get more done on our next one. I ended up being the person cutting everything from the cricut since no one else knew how to use it. i need to train these people. lol

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to DKravec

Thanks for the welcome martica ans debbie

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to babigirl

Welcome Babigirl. Glad to see that you found our warm little hang out.

I just stopped in for a quick hello. Wishing you all sweet dreams. I will be praying for all of you in just a few minutes when I go upstairs to bed. I got a cute LO done tonight but can't get a good photo of it. Maybe tomorrow.

Nighty Nite, it is mimi time for this girl.
God bless.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Hey lovies!!!!

I received my gorgeous forever calendar from Lorna tonight!!!!! I'm lovin it!!!!! Now to figure out the best place to hang it....think I'm gonna have to move some things around tomorrow.

Babigirl, hi there....welcome!!!!

Can anyone help me figure out how I can put some of my projects on Pinterest. I created a board, but can't figure out how to put them there...I'm sure it's so simple to do....but I'm so challenged.

OK....will check back tomorrow.

Nighty nite

Sweet Dreams

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Linnny

Good evening my beautiful Ladies, Welcome baigirl aka Shatema. She is a great gal, I swap with her alot LOL.

So I started a new job today, working as an admin asst for my area DM(District Manger) for Avon. It is a paid position and I can do it all from home Now just waiting on password and other info to start the job. Not high pay up will pay for my DD's braces without taking any money away from the family. Once that is all paid for will be all for my scrappy addition LOL.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Drayia

Wow Glenda that friend of yours has really had some crushing blows to her life. I hope she is triply blessed in the next life for her sorrows.

Babigirl - welcome and so glad to have you join us.

Martica so glad you got a little you time and were able to enjoy. I know you've been struggling the past couple months and love to hear you having some fun.

Well to celebrate my dad doing so well on his surgery (I'll use any excuse) I went out today and bought a 2013 Subaru Forrester. I've been missing having an SUV since I totalled my 2 years back. I had bought a new car then (well near new) but I just was never happy about having a car. Being the spoiled rotten selfish american that I am I decided to get me a car I wanted (for that wopping 1.25 mile drive to work each day)

It's loaded and I love it and wow! I can't believe for the first time I bought a new car (I've always bought certified pre-owned and this one is NEW) !

Love to you all.
B

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Glad to hear you dad is doing well, and congrats on the new car. One of these years we will have the chance to buy new instead of used but not until after a house I think and the kids all move out LOL.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Drayia

That's where I am at Shana - kids grown and all

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

Good morning ladies.
Congrats to Shana on the new job.
Congrats to Bren on the new car. Praise God for Fred's recovery from surgery.
I want a new car really bad. I bought mine at the end of 2004. It is a 2005 Honda Civic. It is getting close to 10 years old. I had my car before this one 1995 Camero, for 10 years. I miss having a sporty car. I could have one if I lived alone. Between DH, his kids and my son, they drain me. Well that is my burden to bare. Maybe next year I will be able to buy my car. I am hoping Toyota will bring back the Celica. I always wanted one. Subaru would be nice too. Mazda RX8 would be super cool. Okay, now that I am awake again (must have dozed off), I can get my behind to work.
Have a wonderful blessed day ladies.
love and hugs to each of you.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning!

Bren, thrilled that your dad is doing so well!

And, congrats on the new car!!! How cool!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
Welcome Babigirl. Glad to see that you found our warm little hang out.

I just stopped in for a quick hello. Wishing you all sweet dreams. I will be praying for all of you in just a few minutes when I go upstairs to bed. I got a cute LO done tonight but can't get a good photo of it. Maybe tomorrow.

Nighty Nite, it is mimi time for this girl.
God bless.

Thanks for the welome

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Linnny

Did you know statistically speaking humans express 9 negatives for every 1 positive? This reminds me that my thoughts are geared toward thinking of the bad rather than the good and what a travesty! Every moment I give thought to a negative thought is a moment I can never get back...NEVER. That's a he** of a long time.

As I sat here today thinking of the one little annoyance of the morning shame fell upon me. Here I was upset that one of the current 'men' didn't keep a call commitment from a WEEK ago. Nothing like holding on to a negative feeling.

Then it came to me, I just paid cash for my taxes (the positive is the cash part cuz believe me I did NOT want to give more than I already had), I just bought a new car with 0% interest 0 0 0 0.
My dad is safely ensconced in a fine clean hospital and mending as schedule. My bills are paid. My kids are employed. My cruise in May is paid for, I actually like my boss and my home is comforting and joyful to me.

Where in there do I have time to be negative? Sure I could say I'm overworked, the vacation isn't long enough, my kids should make more money, my boss should give me bonuses, my home could be bigger, cleaner, etc., but if I do...then really I don't deserve all the wonderful things in my life.

Where are your thoughts today? Are you pizzed because you wanted that new outfit and they don't have your size? Upset that your toilet is running too loudly? Ticked off because the kids didn't clean their room, the hubby left the toilet seat up AGAIN and your SS taxes went back to normal (no they did not increase, that's what they were all along)?

Which life do you want to be living? See you are living both of them but the one that will rule is the one you focus on today. Choose wisely, we don't get to repeat this day tomorrow.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Thanks for the welcome linny

Shana yay n starting a new job

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Been glass your dad is doing fine congrats on the new car and so true about the negavtve im trying to be more poditive

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

• ILOVEPAPILLONS Said:
Well I have to fast from midnight tonight as I have to have bloodwork done for my hormones tomorrow.

I hear ya Glenda! I had blood work done yesterday before work and I thought I had it all planned out and timed perfectly. I made myself a nice travel mug of coffee for the ride into the lab; I got there bright and early so I could get right in and out and thought I'd be sipping my java in no time! WRONG! The lab didn't have the doctor's orders, and the doctor's office was less than cooperative. All i could think about was that coffee mug waiting for me in my car!! I took matters into my own hands and left the lab, took the elevator to my doctor's office and did not leave until I had written orders in my hand! Ahhhh, coffee at last!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics