Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to provinca

Welcome Shatema -- nice to see you again!

Bren, I just bought my very first brand new car just 6 years ago. I never had a brand new car and thought it was about time I got myself one! Hmmm, it's been paid off for a few and now I want another one! LOL

Shana - congrats on the new job.

Have a great weekend ladies!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to provinca

Welcome Babigirl, nice to have you on here.

Anna, isnt it crazy how we love our coffee. I was lucky though, mine went pretty quick and I headed straight to Starbucks - aaahhhhh.

Linny, to add your own photos on Pinterest. On the top right corner you will see add. Click on that, then click on "upload a pin". Click browse and find your photo you want to upload. Hope this helps.

As usual I have forgotten what everyone else has written, so I will say hi and wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Cant believe next weekend we will be in New York.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Hello all!

Happy Friday.... yeah and I will have a whole day shopping in St Louis tomorrow.....

Thanks ladies, but no results from MRI yet probably next week.

Welcome Shatema hope you will feel good here like the rest of us do, chatting and hanging is a relaxing thing and you can ask for inf or advice if u need to (and give) - we are just a big happy girly family....

Shana congrats on new job, hope it's a fun one!

All of you take care and have a great super bowl weekend....

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Euroalien

oooo Yvonne what are you buying me? I mean now that I have a new car I will have to find a river of gold to allow me continued expenditures on frivolity (or work OT)

Shatema I hope you love these women as much as I do.

Anna are you saying I've opened the door to a downward spiral of new car addiction? eek.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Euroalien

Bren, Thank you for that reminder. I have really been trying to be more possitive lately. I do find myself giving into that old human nature and whinning, complaining, hating or just gettin plum mad at all the negitive c*ap around me. All the pushing, pulling and unfair treatment. I try very hard to pray thru those times and carry myself to a higher plane where our Lord soothes my worries and puts bandaids on my wounds. I used to be a VERY possitive person. DH locked me in my scrap room last night (door just closed) because he said that I had been so good all week but was slipping back because I asked him not to waste the trash bags. It agravates me when he takes a new bag and walks around the house to get empty all the small trash cans 1/4 of a bag worth, then takes the bag out of the kitchen can which only has about 1/4 of a bag and puts one in the other. To me that is waste. I was nice about it. Guess I should bite my tongue when he waste what I have paid for next time. I did not think that it was being negative. What do you girls think? I have prayed through many things this week and God has even helped me find ways to handle them with style.
I will be positive, I will be positive, I will be positive. oops, I do that sometimes too.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to scrapwriter

Have a prayer request, Matthew Robillard went missing yesterday on his way to work. He is a young father and husband. We have a prayer circle going to bring him home safely as his car was found in another city with reports of someone else driving it. There are search parties out both police and civilian. I am on my way to make food and to deliver it to the church were the search parties are starting from. Please pray for him to be found and comfort for his family.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to scrapwriter

• scrapwriter Said:
oooo Yvonne what are you buying me? I mean now that I have a new car I will have to find a river of gold to allow me continued expenditures on frivolity (or work OT)

Shatema I hope you love these women as much as I do.

Anna are you saying I've opened the door to a downward spiral of new car addiction? eek.

I really want one! The one I have now, I paid cash for brand new. I will just be happy now when the time is right to buy one with payments. I am very positive that I will be happy.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 02-01-13 11:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to provinca

Hi Anna sounds like a bad start to the day

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Thanks ladies for the welcome

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Shana will be praying for him

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Have a prayer request, Matthew Robillard went missing yesterday on his way to work. He is a young father and husband. We have a prayer circle going to bring him home safely as his car was found in another city with reports of someone else driving it. There are search parties out both police and civilian. I am on my way to make food and to deliver it to the church were the search parties are starting from. Please pray for him to be found and comfort for his family.

Father God, we come to You to left up the family of Matthew Robillard. We ask that You will bring closer peace to this family. Please be with the search parties to assist them in having favorable results. In Jesus name we pray.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Lorna Lee

Thank you Lorna and Shatema still no word yet. Last search party going out in an hour then starting again tomorrow

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Drayia

Hello ladies congrats to Shana and Shatema.
Prayers for Matthew may God help lead the the people that are looking for him in the right direction. May he be found ASAP , safe and sound. Amen
Lorna I know its tough to see all the injustice around us. Try not to get upset to much.
How are the rest of my friends doing. Please share with us what creation you all are working on?
I dyed and straighten my hair today . Now I am a straight red hair DIVA....hehehe I will take picture tomorrow for all you to see. Getting ready for my supervisory position hehehe. Tomorrow will be my nails. Ladies please pray for me, that I will do my new job the right way. thanks

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Martica

Hi friends! Drayia asked me to come by and say hello (from Facebook) so here I am I've had a rough few months with my anxiety and trying to keep it under control along with getting of Percocets. Still taking 5mg a day but soon I will be off the stuff for good.

I am almost done with my pharmacy technician program. I may have an interview for a position as a tech at a pharmacy nearby soon! Prayers for that opportunity would be much appreciated!

I also just enrolled at Liberty University Online for my bachelors in Substance Abuse and Recovery Psychology to become an addictions counselor. I want to help people who are going through what I have been through before and right now. I start classes in March and am very excited to finally have found my calling! God is so good.

I hope all of you precious ladies are doing well and I will check back in soon.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
  • Drayia Said:

Amen

Father God, we come to You to left up the family of Matthew Robillard. We ask that You will bring closer peace to this family. Please be with the search parties to assist them in having favorable results. In Jesus name we pray.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Martica yay for dying your hair. Sending prayers for you and the new job

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Hi Katie.

Well ladies either I'm to kind or flipped my wig I decided to make my mom my two aunts and grandma a scrapbook each from mothers day starting with there young years to there kids what am I thinking

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
  • Drayia Said:

Amen

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to katiemylady

• katiemylady Said:
Hi friends! Drayia asked me to come by and say hello (from Facebook) so here I am I've had a rough few months with my anxiety and trying to keep it under control along with getting of Percocets. Still taking 5mg a day but soon I will be off the stuff for good.

I am almost done with my pharmacy technician program. I may have an interview for a position as a tech at a pharmacy nearby soon! Prayers for that opportunity would be much appreciated!

I also just enrolled at Liberty University Online for my bachelors in Substance Abuse and Recovery Psychology to become an addictions counselor. I want to help people who are going through what I have been through before and right now. I start classes in March and am very excited to finally have found my calling! God is so good.

I hope all of you precious ladies are doing well and I will check back in soon.

Katie, it is great to see you.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Hi Katie.

Well ladies either I'm to kind or flipped my wig I decided to make my mom my two aunts and grandma a scrapbook each from mothers day starting with there young years to there kids what am I thinking

WOW, 8x8 I hope. At least you have until May.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics