Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Lorna Lee

No 12x12 yeah I know crazy

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to babigirl

Wow Babi, you are too kind. I would probably go with the 8x8 also. That's a lot of scrapping. Have fun and be sure to put some in your gallery so we can enjoy.

Martica, lots of luck on your job next week. I hope it will be enjoyable for you. It always helps to like the job your doing.

New Car??? Mine is 12 years old now and I don't see a new one in my future. I'm just praying that the one I have holds up for me.

I had three pages of catch up so I don't remember anything else. Story of my life. So to play it safe, prayers going out to everyone that needs them.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to babigirl

I would do a 6x6 or 8x8 Shatema 12x12 is a lot of work....But good luck with it....make sure to take pics and share with us when you are done....
Hello Katie will be praying that you get the job.......

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Hey Deb we posted at the same time and even wrote the same thing....Great minds think alike...

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to midnitescrapper

Katie so good to see you. I had been worried about you. I am glad your doing better. The gals here will always listen and support you. Welcome

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
Hey Deb we posted at the same time and even wrote the same thing....Great minds think alike...

I remember back in the day we all use to do that a lot.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Hey sweet ladies. I am getting readey to go to bed. It has been a long week. I got home early enough to take a pic of the LO I did of my great nieces. I am still working on my Christmas album. Finished up the insides of some of my birthday cards. Printed pics of my sweet Princess for my Scrap Your Pet LO. Trying to put together the design that is in my head. Maybe I will sleep on the ideas. That seems to help.
Have sweet dreams. Much love and big hugs to all. You will be in my prayers. God bless

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

Well except for me Deb...I was busy ordering Starbucks drinks at Caribou. Now that's the story of MY life.

Katie good to see you pop in and I hope things are looking up for you and your family.

Shatema I'm with the others...wow 12x12 that's a lot of love.

Shana praying that he will be found and sooner rather than later.

Martica you go girl! Woohoo redhead; watch out! I know you'll do well at your new job. You have great mediation skills and have a caring heart and a sense of fairness. They will be blessed to have you.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

Nite nite ladies.... Early tomorrow with a 2 hrs drive to St. Louis.

Hope to father/husband will return safe soon.

Martica good luck on Monday.

I finally bought me a new car 6 months ago and did roll over 2100 miles tonite.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Euroalien

2100 miles - sweeet! Sounds like you drive about as much as I do Be safe on your journey

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapwriter

I will make sure to take pics to share

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

Thank you ladies for all your Prayers, Search and Rescue take over from the civilians tomorrow. They had to wait for the go ahead from the two Police departments that are involved in the missing person. He is from Lethbridge but his car was found in Calgary 2 1/2 hours away. He is a member of my Faith and the families are calling for a 24 hour fast to help with finding him so will be doing that tomorrow evening and into Sunday. I KNOW with Faith and prayers that his wife and baby girl will recieve comfort and news.

Martica you are going to rock your new job!! Can't wait to see the new do.

Katie thank you for checking in we miss you here.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

Shana, saying prayers and hopeful of a happy update tomorrow!

Katie, good to see you!!!!

Took a long nappy poo today....couldn't get off the bed even when the bell was ringing....now I don't know if I missed a package....time will tell.

That being said....I'll probably be up most of the night now!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh, but that sleep felt sooooooooo good.

Glenda, thanks for offering help...I figured an easier way for me. There is actually a Pinterest button to the right of each item in our gallery....just click it! I put some stuff in mine....... Funnny, I was looking at cards I made like in 2009 and they were so "different"....I didn't put these on Pinterest.
later

Bren, love your check off list and especially love that daddy is doing well!

I've never owned a new car.....must be so cool. Our car is 10 yrs old with way way way over 200,000 miles....but dh says its a good card made for heavy duty mileage. It's a Lincoln Town Car.....I got used to the big comfy seats and the huge trunk that could fit at least 3 dead bodies....that that I would know. OK...said to much......have to call witness protection tomorrow for a new identity. How about Cher.

Edited by Linnny on 02-01-13 11:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Linnny

Linny you are funny as ever!

Thanks for the warm welcome back, ladies, it feels nice. I will keep you updated on the job opportunity. Still nothing for my mom. She's in the position Martica was in for so long being unemployed and out of her mind with frustration. I worry that jobs think that her age is a factor, that because she's in her 50's she won't be on the job as long as someone else, but my mom can't retire for a LONG time, the employers just don't know that. So much for equal opportunity employing, huh?

But my dad is doing ok, and that is a blessing. He has bronchitis but isn't suffering too bad, nothing like he used to get.

Have any of you read The Help? I'm reading it now and it's such a good read! Highly recommended, my mom loved it, too!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Shana, saying prayers and hopeful of a happy update tomorrow!

Katie, good to see you!!!!

Took a long nappy poo today....couldn't get off the bed even when the bell was ringing....now I don't know if I missed a package....time will tell.

That being said....I'll probably be up most of the night now!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh, but that sleep felt sooooooooo good.

Glenda, thanks for offering help...I figured an easier way for me. There is actually a Pinterest button to the right of each item in our gallery....just click it! I put some stuff in mine....... Funnny, I was looking at cards I made like in 2009 and they were so "different"....I didn't put these on Pinterest.
later

Bren, love your check off list and especially love that daddy is doing well!

I've never owned a new car.....must be so cool. Our car is 10 yrs old with way way way over 200,000 miles....but dh says its a good card made for heavy duty mileage. It's a Lincoln Town Car.....I got used to the big comfy seats and the huge trunk that could fit at least 3 dead bodies....that that I would know. OK...said to much......have to call witness protection tomorrow for a new identity. How about Cher.

These italians I'm telling you.

Good morning ladies hope all is well.

I got an idea for the French Country G45 paper. I am going to M's in a bit to buy these pouches (I don't know what they are called) it has a zipper to store pencils and things M's has them for $2 in the bins they are made of canvas fabric and are a creme color and they have a print in the front . I am going to try doing what I have in mind with another paper and if it comes out nice I will show you all for the French Country swap. So stay tuned for that and if you can try to purchase a couple meanwhile.
Shana any news on Matthew?

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to babigirl

Lorna - I know it might be a pet peeve of yours my sweet friend, but thank God that your husband goes around and collects the trash at all! Some (my ex included) keep throwing ******** in the cans when they're overflowing as if they can't see the trash at all. Just a thought and love you.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

Well, the sun has started rising beautifully and Texas is going to bless us with another sun filled day. I signed up to go on a three mile urban walk today and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to take my camera and see if I can find any interesting things to snap. Walking is just so uplifting and freeing.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Happy News, Matthew has been found in Calgary and is currently in Hospital. That is all the info that has been released in the last hour. I am sure when I get back from work today I will know more. I truely believe that all your prayers helped out that he was found so quickly and will be returned to his loving family. THANK YOU for your prayers on the behalf of another. The power of prayer by many voices is great and our Heavenly Father is simply AMAZING. There will be much joyfull singing and praise this Sunday as we all met and share our parts in this story. I LOVE you all, each of you is special and dear.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Drayia

Praise God He truly is wonderful. Love hearing this uplifting news. Will continue prayers for a safe recovery.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning!!!!

Wonderful news about Matthew....praise God!

Bright and Brisk is the day here.....dh is home today so we will be getting outta here.

Have a blessed day!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics