Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Shana, that is fantastic about Matthew. And the best part is that he was found alive. Be sure to keep us updated on his recovery and what happened to him.

Linnny, you are a hoot. The Lincoln town car reminds me of our neighbor when we lived in Wilmington NC. They were from Long Island NY. One day a Gorgeous old Lincoln Town Car shows up on their drive way. Her uncle had just bought a new car and gave her his old one. John thinking he's making a joke says, looks like something the mob would drive in which our neighbor replies "My uncle is a part of the mob, but he's really very nice". Needless to say we made a point of never rubbing them wrong. I think he was part of the Gambino/Gambini family. Something like that.

Bren, enjoy your walk today

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to DKravec

Hello everyone,
I am sorry I've been MIA. I am an awful person. I see prayers have been needed and I am praying for all your needs.
Hope everyone is doing better. I will keep all of you in my prayers.
Hugs to everyone!

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to pinkalicious

What a blessing that Matthew has been found! I will pray for his recovery and be sure to praise God for answering all the prayers.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to katiemylady

Matthew has been found, how wonderful... Shana keep us posted///

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

I got an idea for the French Country G45 paper. I am going to M's in a bit to buy these pouches (I don't know what they are called) it has a zipper to store pencils and things M's has them for $2 bins, they are made of canvas fabric and are a creme color and they have a print in the front . I am going to try doing what I have in mind with another paper and if it comes out nice I will show you all for the French Country swap. So stay tuned for that and if you can try to purchase a couple meanwhile. Let me know what you all think.

Canvas Pouch (Before altering) By Martica

Canvas Pouch Altered By Martica

Edited by Martica on 02-02-13 03:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Shana, Great news about Matthew. I am so glad that his family will get him back.
Bren, I hope that you enjoyed your walk. It was truely a beautiful Texas day. I am thankful that DH takes out the trash and he keeps all the old stuff cleaned out of the frig too. Cleans up after dinner. I am very thankful for those things.
Martica, I will have to go to your gallery and get a closer look. Can't wait to see that red hair.
Linny, You always make me laugh.
I got my nails done today then went to Walmart to get a few things that we needed. Cleaned the rest rooms when I got home. Now I am taking it easy in my scrap room. I think that I am going to invest in some organizing items. I want to have a nicer look in my room. I have a hodge podge of rubbermaid drawers.
Well, I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend. I need to go see what I can fed my 8yr old step son.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Lorna Lee

Sorry Lorna I have not taken photo of my red hair yet, I forgot to I will do it tomorrow.....

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Martica

Hi ladies. Such great news that Matthew was found, that is such a blessing.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Good night getting sleepy....sweet dreams you all.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

nite nite, mimi time for me. God bless and sweet dreams to all.
I am looking forward to seeing that photo Martica.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Lorna Lee

Hollo ladies will catch up later i been scrapping here is a page for my moms mother day book

Nanas baby By Babigirl

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

It is wonderful news that Matthew was found safe. The News here is not reporting much and by the time I got home the FB pages was deleted. I think, judging by the comments left on news sites that ppl started posting nasty comments. Both police services are being very mum about what happen. All that has been reported is he was found in a Hotel in NE Calgary in a beaten up state and was recovering in Hospital. By this afternoon he was home with his family. All the Police will say is that they are not looking for any suspects and the investiagtion is on going. You can imagen what is being said about him and his family with such an incomplete story. Really everyone should be happy he was found ALIVE and hold judgement until more information is released to the public, instead I read so many comments that were down right bulling, name calling and nasty. It is sad what ppl in this world are turning in to. No empathy, no love, no support, no caring all they aer about is ME, ME, ME. I worry about what kind of society my little ones with live in and it disheartens me alot. I am so grateful that you all are here, that we lift each other up, praise one another, with hold judgement and share our faith and love of God with one another.I can come in here and forget the nastiness of the world.

Sorry but I need to say that and I know that you wont attack me for my opinion. Have a most wonderful night and may God Bless you all

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Drayia

Shana what a relief it is he was found alive and now back with is family. People are so quick to judge without even knowing all the facts.
Well have a great blessed Sunday everyone. My Sister is coming by with hubby to watch the Superball.
Lorna I finally posted a pic of me as a redhead.
Maggie how are you feeling? Hope you are feeling better.
I am trying to have red hair like your adorable grandaughter hehehe...

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Shatema, such a beautiful layout. I'll have to pop over to your gallery to get a better look.

Shana, no matter what the man might have done, it's just a good thing that he was found and safe. The rest can be dealt with in time.

It has finally stopped snowing here and I can see the road again. I just might get out and about for a bit today.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Good morning!!!!

Martica, I love your red, straight hair...it looks fabulous you hottie!!!!

Snowed here last night....just one inch, but enough to keep me indoors and the sidewalks slippery!!!! Hate winter!!!!

dh and I had a fun day out yesterday; got my gf her birthday present....finally got dh another cell phone. Metro PCS's cell phones have not proven to be very reliable for us!!!! Breakfast and dinner out.....ahhhhhhhhh. Planning on getting outta me jammies and maybe make the bed, or not.

Oh, and Deb, I'm glad your neighbor liked my cousins car!!!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Out of curiosity. What are all the names of the mobs in the New York Area and are they really still around? You don't seem to hear much about them like you did back in the day.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

Hello you beautiful women!

Don't forget how loved you are today.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to scrapwriter

Got stuck in snowstorm yesterday going home from St. Louis, took us forever to get home and could hardly see where the highway was.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Euroalien

Thats pretty much what it's like here also Yvonne. We'll have a blizzard for an hour then it stops, then it starts up again. Just downright crazy. I managed to plant myself inside for the weekend to stay out of the cold.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to DKravec

Hello ladies I know I am so far behind was scrapping yesterday and then today church then superbowl.

I did see that Matthew was found I am so happy to hear this Shana prayer is a powerful tool. Now to catch up on everything else

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics