Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna - I would probably stay at a hotel because Maggie would be with me. Let's schedule it soon. I work on Sundays so I would come down Friday early then once you got off work hang with you then leave Saturday afternoon.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to scrapwriter

We can plan it where I take friday off. I would live to see your Maggie

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

Nite nite

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Euroalien

Hello Ladies..

I have had a lot of pages to catch up on here.. LOL

Well I PASSED one 80 Lit test last Friday. I am soo happy and I know with the help of your prayers I passed this test. I have 5 more 80 tests to pass to get to my 100 speeds.

Bren I am still praying for your dad and I know that prayer works. Thank God that he is out of the hospital.

Lorna I am going to the Scrapbook Expo this month. I haven't decided if me and some friends are going Friday or Saturday.

Linny I would love to send Camille a card.. Please send me her address..

Yvonne I hope and pray that you get some relief from your back pain.

Shana it's sad that people are judging Matthew after what he has been through. Its sad to know that people are so QUICK to judge people. But only if they knew that judging people will surely get them judged themselves.

Shatema happy that you have joined our great group of ladies here. We pray for one another and keep each other lifted up. We express our hurts our joys, etc. Come on in and stay a while!!!

Well ladies I am about to turn in. I have school tomorrow and praying for another passing test.Continue to pray for me ladies. I am praying that I pass all my 80's this quarter or even my 80 and 100's this quarter. I am not putting a limit on my God, I know that He can make the impossible possible. Love you ladies have a wonderful evening..

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to auntieant

Hey darlins....

Yikes whatta night...had such awful pain in my head and eye and couldn't figure out why ... until I went to take my 9 pm pills and see my 3 pm pills looking at me! Finally was able to get my head off the couch.... Guess the pills do work...when I take them that is!!!!

Shana, I guess your card girls could sign their name and then put in parenthesis (Linda's buddy or pal or friend or fellow-scrapper....) Bet that helped a whole lot

Stefanie, congrats on the 80 WPM!!!!! You did it and you will get to the 100 WPM too!!!! I'll pm you Camille's addi...much thanks!

Nighty nite all.....

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Linnny

Hi Girls,
Just drove home from Iowa in rain, fog, and a blizzard that lasted about 4 miles. I got caught in between 3 trucks and a snow plow on the side of the road and I got bombarded with rain!!!! So thankful to be home! I was in Iowa to be with my sister who has been carrying her baby with no heartbeat. She started to spot and reality set in. She, thankfully, decided to go ahead and do the D and C and I didn't want her to go through this alone, so off I went to be by her side.
Feb. 6 was Chade's 21 birthday, so double depression.
I have briefly read back a few pages so....let's see what I remember.

Linny, please send me Camille's address. I would be more than happy to send her a card. I love your new avi!

Lorna, glad you had your heart to heart with your DH. Hope things start to change in your home and definitely with your job! You can vent here anytime. Praying for you.

Stefanie! Yay, I have faith in you! Your dedication is amazing. So proud of you, girl!

Bren, so glad your father is home. I will keep praying for him and your family. I hope you and Lorna will be able to get together.

Shana, I know Matthew was missing but I didn't get the details about why people are judging him. I'm just happy they found him alive.

Martica, your job appears to be promising. Looks like you will fit right in and be awesome!!!

Yvonne, I do hope your pain management helps you. Back pain has to be the worse to deal with. Hoping that relief is in your future. Thinking of you.

Maggie, nice to see you are getting along well and things are going smoothly. Take all the time you need to heal.

Don't know what happened to Katie's dad? Keeping all of them in my prayers.

Deb, I'm like you. I hate the cold and only wish I could stay home. But, even if it's for 5 minutes, I need my fresh air. So I open all my windows and go outside. Oh, not for long though! Just enough to say I got some air! LOL.

Did someone say, "ZUMBA"? I love to dance! Unfortunately, I don't have time anymore. UGH!
So instead of zumba, I just go up and down basement stairs to wash clothes. Enough excercise for me! LOL

ok, dear friends. I will be thinking and praying for all of you.

Hugs.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pinkalicious

Hello my lovely ladies, I have been waiting for news about Matthew and the family is keeping very close. The police did release that he occassrated the whole thing himself but did not go into details why. They are looking into charging hime with mischeif. I know he had a lot of new pressures in his life, Graduating University, Bank job, new baby so its possible he felt overwhelm. Right now I am just praying that him and his family can work through this and he can get whatever help he needs. Thank you all for the prayers, I am sure they helped to reunite this young family and I am glad that there is not some unknow person outthere highjacking cars.

Congrats Stefanie on those times!!

Katie's dad is still in hospital, her dad needs surgery on his neck to help the narrowing of his spinal column.

All the snow is gone here again but we always get one last big snowstorm in March. Plus they are calling for snow tomorrow but we will see

May God hold you all in the Palm of His Hands.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Drayia

Morning all!

Little down today since it's my aunts funeral back home in Sweden today and I'm here in IL working - heavy heart!

Steph congrats on your test, keep up the good job...

JoLena sorry to hear about your sis baby, went thru that and I know how heart breaking that is.

Thanks for thinking about me and my back pain.

TGIF....

Hugs...

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Euroalien

Good morning!

It's pouring here, but it's supposed to turn to snow tonight....they're predicting 10"....oy!

Jo, so sorry for what you sister had to go through....so thankful you were with her. Sending prayers. Your trip was one scary event....I would have had a panic attack.

Yvonne, sorry for your sadness....it must be so difficult to deal with the loss and be so far away. Sending prayers.

Jo, I'll send you a pm...thank you sweetie!!!!

So...any special weekend plans? Sunday we are taking my gf Elaine out for her 65th birthday...weather permitting. I am such a wus when it comes to walking in snow/ice.

Later

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Linnny

Hello ladies,
Just want to let all of you know that I open my windows to air out the house and I go outside thru the doorway. LOL! This my friends, is called....
SLEEP DEPRIVATION!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to pinkalicious

OK, so I'm going through the tons of catalogs we seem to get on a regular basis....geez, I can't imagine why. Anyhoo, I look through a wig catalog and I see a big that actually comes in my size...LARGE! Yeah, even my freakin head is size large! And most wigs only come in 'average'. But I digress.....

So I see this wig and it's the style I used to wear most of my life (when I had hair!!)...it's curly, long and untamed... I really want it!!!! Not sure if it's age appropriate Hmmm, maybe I can just wear it in the house and ummm, play dress up for dh

dh and I didn't know each other in the 80's, but years ago my nephew photoshopped pics of us (both in our 'fros) and made a pic. I think I'll take a pic of the pic and show yas.....it's really funny.

Yet again, I digress......think I should order the wig?

Let me get a pic of it....be right back. I know, you are sitting at the edge of your seats anticipating the pic......

http://thewigcompany.com/untamed-wig/p/316/

Now to get the pic of me and Bob.

I'll be back.....

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Linnny

Very sexy Linny, I always wanted my hair to look like that. I say go for it. Who says it has to be age appropriate, I think it would look great. Besides who ever came up with only certain hairstyles for certain ages, wear what makes you feel good

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

OK.....here's the 'fros pic. JFF

The way we were............ By Linnny

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Lorna Lee

Hello ladies how is all. Me i am not so good. So about 3 or four months ago my uncle was diagonosed with lung cancer. Its been an up an down battle for him. Well yesterday he was admitted into the hospital and today they put him in ICU they found a blod clot in his stomach please pray for him

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapwriter

Bren I am glad that your walk went nice I am really enjoying zumba to

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to babigirl

Shatema, I'm praying for your uncle....difficult time for your family. Prayers for all.....

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Linny that's not wrong with you you just like to shop nothing wrong with that lol.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Did someone say Jewerly?? I am not a shoe person but Jewerly with bling , Oh My GOSH. My DH keeps telling i have WAY too much but I disagree. Plus, I noticed that the finish is starting to come off some of my favourite pieces so of course those need to be replace

See i am the opposite i am a shoe person. Love shoes espcially boots

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to laceyKat

• laceyKat Said:
Hello girls! Our Moose lodge has started a "Two-Step Tuesday".. it was fun last night. also did some line dancing. fun!

Hope all is well with everyone.

Sounds like lots of fun

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to babigirl

Hi ladies. I hope you are all well. We're in the middle of a blizzard here -- predicting over 2 feet of snow by tomorrow. YIKES!

We're all cozy in the house for now, hoping we don't lose our power. So what do you do when you're homebound? Well, I made some homemade pizza and some homemade rye bread . . . yum! This blizzard will be good for 5 or 6 pounds. Tomorrow, it's pasta e fagioli and bran muffins. My house is going to smell delicious! Then it's snickerdoodles and oatmeal raisin cookies with hot chocolate after we shovel! Did I say 5 or 6 pounds? I think it may be a bit more.

Can't type much . . . my carpel tunnel has been acting up. I've been wearing my brace while I sleep so I'm not so numb when I get up, but since I've been doing so much computer work lately, I've had to wear the danged thing more during the day -- it gets in my way big time!

Okay, gotta go eat. Those of you on the east coast and affected by the blizzard, please stay safe and warm. Everyone else, enjoy your weekends!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics