Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to babigirl

Hi there ladies. I am finally getting a break here at work so that I can check in. It is 5:17 here and I am still at my desk with lots of work to do but needed a break. I came in to get a smile. I worked until 7:00 last night. Got home, felt so stressed and made the mistake of writing on the "TO DO LIST" something that DH said that Ashley had done already. Clean the bathroom that she shares with Josh. Well that is when it hit the fan. Yes it did..... DH insisted that she did it. I told him that when I checked there was still a ring in the tub and gunk on the base boards not to mention the loose dirt that I could see on the floor that told me she did not sweep. He proceeded to take her side and said that everything was sitting all nice and neat in there when he collected the trash. I told him yes that she did straighten the shampoo bottles but that was it. It only digressed from there. It came to the point that I told him that I did NOT want to discuss it further. I knew that I should just have left it alone in the first place. I sent him a extremely long text this morning when I got to work explaining my resentments. I am not looking forward to going home.
Staphanie, Congrats girl! You will do great on the next ones too.
Linny, I love the wig style. I say do what you want to make yourself feel good.
I forgot what else I wanted to say. I may do a little more work and then go to that place called home and lock myself in my scrap room and not come out.
Pray for me....
Love you all.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Lorna Lee

Hello Ladies.

Just wanted to check in and say hello. Lorna I am praying for you and your husband. I know it can be hard dealing with step kids. Just continue to pray and stay strong and also continue to say sorry if you know you are wrong. God gives us tasks to see how we react. God forgives us and forgets our wrongs and bad attitudes. We have to try to be more like Him.

Linny nothing wrong with what you like. Your opinion is the only thing that matters. Continue to do you. Buy what you want..

Jo I'm glad that you are able to enjoy some fresh air. Sorry again about your sister. I know how it feels to loose a baby. She is in my prayers.

Shatema glad to see you here and will be praying for your uncle.

Hope you ladies are having a wonderful Friday. I am about to cook fish and shrimp for dinner and hopefully do some crafting. Or something besides just sit and looking at tv.. Sometimes I just like to listen to music and sit in my scrapbook room. I need to start on my great nephew's baby book..

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to auntieant

Evening Ladies,
Quick break from work. Shatema, praying for your uncle, sweetie.

Lorna, Hoping things go well for you at home. Hopefully the bathroom will be cleaner when you get home today! Patience is a virtue.

Linny, love the wig. I don't feel there is an age limit of how long or short hair should be.

East coast friends, stay warm and safe!

Hugs to all....

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to pinkalicious

All of u in the upper east coast be careful and stay safe.

Lorna hope you got home to a house with good mood. Never good when your home is not your safety zone.

Nite nite

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Euroalien

Hope everyone is doing well.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Euroalien

hEY chickies!

I fear something is wrong with my laptop .... it's hesitating when I type and lagging....grrrr!

Lorna, hope there is peace in your home tonight!!!

Anna, we're in the middle of that blizzard too....pasta fagioli sounds perfect! Gonna make it tomorrow! I'll pass on the cookies....still trying to get off the holiday weight!!!!!

The wind is howling and the snow is swirling....I love watching it.....just dont wanna go out in it....

Oh, I did order the wig....it was on sale...we'll see how it looks

Nighty nite

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Linnny

Good morning my dear friends! Hope all is treating you well.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapwriter

Happy Birthday Debbie

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Lorna you don't have to apologize that's what we are here for.

Bren I also like to travel and see new places.

Linny I am glad your sister is making it to see her birthday. My uncle is like that very accepting of what he's been giving. He has this unmovable faith. Such an inspiration.

Bren you could always come to va and see me since u like traveling.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Stefanie good luck with your test. Thanks for the welcom

Shana I agree with with what Stefanie said about judging.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to babigirl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS CAFE HOSTESS, DEB

Have a great Sat everyone!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Euroalien

Happy Birthday Deb! I hope you have an awesome day!

We have over 2 feet of snow here and the sun just came out. It looks awesome out there even though noone is going anywhere!

Anna, hope all is well in Waltham and you have power. Most of the Cape is in darkness.

Have a great day everyone!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to maggieanne

I just stopped by to wish our dear sweet Deb a very blessed and happy birthday.

Thank you all for the wishes and prayers. I called my sister as I left work at 6:30 last night and we talked until a couple of minutes after 10. Yes we can talk that long. The kitchen was imaculate when I got home and DH was not here. He came home during the time I was on the phone. He fixed him and Ashley something to eat. I stayed in my scrap room on the phone and the computer. I had no wishes for any confrontations. I want peace. I said all I had to in my text. I think that he took Ashley to her Grams or to her boyfriends. Anyway the house is quiet.
I am heading out to a birthday party for my sweet little Lana. She is my adopted granddaughter. I took her mama in when she was 16 and leaving in her car. I have been Lana's nana since the day she entered the world. It has only been in the last couple of years that Gina has developed a relationship with her mom again and Lana found out she had a grandma. She is five and cannot understand the concept of Gina having two moms but says I AM her Nana. It is so cute.
I wish all of you that are experiencing the snow and howling winds well. I will pray for you. I do that anyway not just for this storm. It is a little on the chilly side today but tomorrow's high is 74 with rain expected. I am off to post my LO of Princess for the Scrap You Pet, then to the party.

Love and hugs to all of you sweet ladies
God Bless

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It's the big 58. Sixty is just around the corner now. Where did the years ago.

Cold here but no snow. Are you all snowed in Linnny?

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

DEBBIE!!!!!

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to Linnny

Happy Birthday Debbie! I hope it's a GREAT day.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Linny sorry you was in so much pain. Hope you are still feeling better.

JoLena sorry to hear about your sisters baby that is so sad will be praying for her.

Yvonne sorry that you down today. Hope you are feeling better I know that has to be rough.

Linny yay for going out with for your gf birthday. Linny I would order the wig but I am one of those people that if it makes me feel good about myself then i should get it. But playing dress up for hubby would be fun to. I bet he would like that. By the way i like the wig. Oh and i like the fros. Thanks for praying for my family.

Anna be save in the storm. Sorry your carpel tunnel is acting up and all that food sounds great

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Lorna I will be praying for you and your husband. Sorry things are bad right now sending good wishes and love your way.

Stefanie thanks for your prayers. I am having shrimp for dinner to and oyseters and steak.

JoLeen thanks for your prayers

Linny yeah for ordering the wig.

Maggie two feet of snow wow

Lorna I am glad your house is quiet and that story is so sweet. You are such an amazing women to take in a young girl living in her car.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to babigirl

Happy Birthday my sweet friend Deb. You are the reason we are able to gather here.

xoxo

Martica
Queen
Martica

Happy birthday young lady.....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics