Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
midnitescrapper
Idol
midnitescrapper
In response to Martica

So much to catch up on I can't do it! Wanted to pop in to say hi and see if Linny is under an avalanch, lol.

Hope everyone is doing as well as possible, I miss you all so much. I have been looking at old swap pics and it brings good memories.

I will bbs to try to keep up, miss you all!

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to midnitescrapper

Hello Ladies..

It's a little rain here. Wind blowing a little.

Today I started sorting ALL of my paper. I need to get organized so that it won't take me so long to do a layout. LOL

I just joined another secret sister swap.. I had our new comer Shatema "babigirl" for the last one.

Praying that everyone on the East Coast is doing ok. I saw on CNN that 500,000 customers are out of power.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to auntieant

Nite nite

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Euroalien

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEBBIE!!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to pinkalicious

Hi Ladies,
Hope all my East Coast friends are safe and warm.
Have a Blessed Sunday and enjoy your families and great friends.
Hugs to all.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Happy Birthday Deb, I hope is was and incredible day. Remember you are not one year older but one year wiser

Praying for peace and comfort Lorna, and the Lord helps direct your path in this most stressfull of situations.

Praying all you ladies on the East Coast of Canada/United States are safe, have power and are warm. That was on incredible big storm out there. I do not miss the Northeasterlies at all Now I just get to deal with Artic air fronts LOL

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Morning Ladies,

Finely getting a chance to check in. Got back from vacation middle of last week, but had two Dr.'s appointments, blood work, pharmacy, blah, blah, blah on the health front. Everything is good and I'm okay! No worries what so ever! Saw the cardiologist, and my chest pains were NOT angina after all! I was misdiagnosed!!! Dam Dr's!!! Rather I've got GERD (heartburn! No acid re-flux, but apparently esophagus deterioration and spasms can mimic coronary symptoms! Who knew??? Seriously crazy!!! Hubby and I are SO RELIEVED!!!

I'm 10 pages (366-376) behind on chatter and I've got a house full of ladies showing up in just an hour. I'll back track later in the week to catch up, but in the meantime, I've been praying for many of you this week (Linny,Camille, Maggie, Martica to name a few). I especially had a burden to pray for Bren, her daddy Fred, mom and the medical team all week. Could someone please give me a quick update? Is everyone okay??? I feel like a mother hen who left her chicks too long! Much love, bbl when company clears out.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Dawna.s Place

Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes. I had a great day with my sisters. Hope everyones having a wonderful weekend.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to DKravec

Dawn glad to hear the chest pains were not agnia. How was your vacation.

Deb glad your day was great with your sisters

Edited by babigirl on 02-10-13 09:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to babigirl

Hey dearies!!!!

Well finally made a card for Camille....I had a block....got inspiration from the sb gallery and I'm happy with how it came out.

I believe my landlord is trying to help my journey to weight loss by turning the house into a sauna! The radiator is about 3 feet from my desk......I am dripping!!!!! Need to jump in the shower again.....feel yucky!

Dawna, welcome home.....glad you had a good time and I see you are gonna be busy tonight....you are one fast movin chica!!!!!

The streets here have been plowed; after the incompetant way the mayor handled our last blizzard, he made sure he did better this time....I'm shocked with the job they have done!!!!

OK.....later

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Hey everyone. I am kinda down they had to take my uncle into surgery to much fluid on his lungs and heart so they are going to try to drain it

Edited by babigirl on 02-10-13 12:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to babigirl

Prayers that this procedure works and restores your uncle's health!!!

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to babigirl

Hi ladies, I meant to check in awhile ago but things have been insane! On Tuesday my parents went to Indy (we're in Kentucky now) to see my dad's pain doctor, and the physician assistant didn't like the way my dad was acting and was worried he may have suffered a small stroke. She she sent him to the ER. They admitted him and ruled out stroke (praise God!) but it took them a few days to figure out what was wrong. My dad's spinal column has narrowed and needs to be surgically repaired.

So my parents were stranded 4.5 hours away from home in a hospital for 4 days and 3 nights. I had to hold down the fort here at home...making dinner, taking care of the dog which is a full time job since she's so old and has her routine you have to stick to, take care of my kitties, keep the dishes clean, get the mail, take out the trash, make trips to the bank, shopping...it was hard being my mom for 4 days! I thought I gave her plenty of credit for all she does but boy was I wrong LOL!

But they got to come home Friday night and go back for a myelogram on Thursday and then surgery following that. Hopefully they'll just be gone two nights. I hate sleeping in my parents' bedroom, there's just nothing like your own bed! I have to sleep in there to keep our dog Sophie company and make sure she gets taken out to go potty when she needs to go. I hate not being around my kitties when my parents are gone, but they're more independent and have each other. Sophie doesn't have anyone but me since my brother is nocturnal and sleeps during the day. So none of us are looking forward to this week except for it being over!

Also, I got a JOB! At Rite Aid as a pharmacy cashier. They'll start training me soon to be a pharmacy technician. I am so excited. They are processing my drug screen and background checks now. I hope I get to start this week! Prayers were finally answered for employment in this house. Now we just need my mom and brother to find work!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to katiemylady

Katie soounds like you have been busy. Praying that your dad's surgery go well and yay on finding a job

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Linda thanks for your prayers

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to babigirl

Praying for each of you, your family members in need and hope to get on long enough soon to give loves to each of you individually.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to scrapwriter

Shatema, prayers going out to your uncle. Hope all goes well. Do they know the reason why he has so much fluid going on?

Katie, your parents are always in my prayers. They've been thru so much over the years. It's time for them to have a break.

Linnny, have you shoveled yourself out yet?

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Hi there ladies.
Prayers for Shatema's uncle and Katie's dad.
I pray for you all and your families each night.
I have put together several of the Recollection organizing cubes today. M's has them 50% off. I want a pretty organized room. I need to buy more this week while they are on sale. I had to go to 2 stores today to find the ones I wanted. I am trying to decide if I want to take the big folding table out of my room and fill the wall with organizing cubes. I thought about putting the table one in the mix but not enough room so I am thinking of getting my antique table out of storage and putting it in the middle of the room. Decissions..... decissions..... With me being upset this week and getting my tax return back, I am in more of a spending mood then usual. Thinking about that surface tablet too.

Linny!!!!! Oh Linny!!!! What is on sale today???

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

What's on sale ya say huh? Well, I happened upon an auction and there was 2 minutes left...I waited till there was 15 seconds (I'm learning) and made my bid....won these very cool Bali design sterling and mother of pearl earrings...$5!!!!! But there's another I have my eye on! Why did I find this station!!!!!!!!

Debbie, I'm supposing when you ask "if I shoveled myself out" you meant that figuratively..right! Lately, I'm having such trouble just getting up from a chair and walking!!!! This right knee that's 'bone on bone' has been giving me much trouble. But Bob did shovel the terrace so I can get out there and snoop from my perch....this blizzard the good mayor was on the ball and got the plow moving as the snow fell.....did a good job around my neighborhood.

ok...need to do some bookkeeping for dh....later

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Linnny

Happy Monday everyone!

Dawna good to see you again, hope you had a great time on your vacation....

I'm sleepy today after the wind storm kept me awake most of the night....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics