Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Euroalien

Good morning beauties.
I am sleepy too Yvonne.

Father God, we come to You this morning and praise You for the day that we have been awaken to. We ask Father that You will be with all those that have suffered great storms over the past few days, both snow and tornados. Please provide Your healing touch on all our sisters here and thier families that are in need of Your touch. We lift up our sisters that are in need of income in thier homes and those that are on the job struggling through thier day. We know that You are all powerful and hear our needs. We pray to hear Your answers to our pleas for help. We are all work in progress here on this earth. We need You Father God to teach us, strengthen us and fill us up with Your Holy Spirit. Light our paths this day that we may travel in the direction that You guide us. May Your light shine from within our hearts to radiate for all to see that You still live. May we be proof of You this day. In Jesus great name we pray.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 02-11-13 07:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Lorna Lee

Thank you for a beautiful prayer, Lorna.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to laceyKat

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Scrap Smart

Amen!

(Thanks dear Lorna!)

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Thank you for that uplifting prayer Lorna.

Linnny, there must be something in the way the planets are align that so many people are having trouble with their knees. Mine is my right one also which has always been bone on bone. Lately I'll be walking along minding my own business, and it just gives out on me. Feels like it's fractured when it does that. I'm just adding it to my list of woa's.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Just thought that I would drop by with my sandwich and see how everyone is doing.
Susie, We have missed you.
Kat, Have you been doing any dancing over the weekend?
Linny and Deb, My knee hurts when it is going to rain. It has been pouring today too. I am fortunate that I do not have the constant pain in my knees. When it is even thinking about raining and I go up stairs, I know before the wheather man does. LOL

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

a quick ci

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Euroalien

Here is one for eith my mom or one of my aunts book

When two becoomes one By Babigirl

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to babigirl

Hello ladies Bren is doing a fun swap if you all want to join.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15850...

I can take a break until G45 paper is received.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

I really wish that Graphic paper would get released. I am so excited to see it IRL. Glad that Bren started such a cool swap to keep us busy. I do love a tea party.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

I love tea parties too

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to scrapwriter

Hello Ladies,
Went to see my son today in Rockford. He always lifts my spirits.
Dawna, Happy to see you, girlfriend!
Lorna, Amen to that beautiful Prayer. Hope things are looking up for you.
Linny, glad to hear your o.k. with the snowstorm, not so good with your pain.
Katie, nice to see you. Glad to hear you found a job. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Shatema, prayers for your uncle, for a speedy recovery .
Bren, I joined your swap! So excited. I enjoyed the last one and hopefully, this time, my SS doesn't flake! Susie was great to fill in for her. I loved everything she sent me on such short notice.
Hi Susie.
Deb, glad you had a great day with your sisters!
Yvonne, it was windy today up this way, but you guys looked like you got the brunt of the storm. Stay safe, my friend.
How is everyone else doing? Here's for a Happy Fat Tuesday! and then Lent begins....what do I give up?
Have a great day everyone.
Hugs.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to pinkalicious

Jolene thanks for reminding me about Lent. I need to decide today what I want to give up for our Lord. Hmmmm, maybe men!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

I did not realize that it was already lent. Last year I tried giving up calling people Idiots. Especially a certain man in my life if you get my drift.... That made more of an impact on me than giving up a substance like sweets. I think I want to try something positive this year. Maybe a conscience good deed each day. You know the ones that are hard to do because that person is not the nicest person on earth....
Maybe as a group of faith driven women, we can come up with something possitive that we can do for 40 days. Whatcha say??? I am open for suggestions.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 02-12-13 06:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

Hello!
Time to take off and go to the pain management doctor...
I'm so pissed: my insurence company approved one of the two MRIs I was suppose to have, so yep only got one of them to see what's wrong with my back. Now I got a letter from ins company that they deny the one I had too becuase they don't think it's necessary at this point to have it (only been suffering for 6.5 years). This is after I already had it and now I will be charge good sum of money for it. Who the he.. do they think they are - they don't know anything about my problems and they are not my doctor. I pay every week to this crappy ins comp and what do I get NOTHING!!!!!
Have sent in an external review of their denial today.... angry Swed on the go....

OKIE DOKIE HAVE A SUPER DAY EVERYONE...

JoLena it was pretty bad here with the wind...

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart

I'm a new grandma as of last night. My stepson & wife had a baby boy, Austin Earl Martin. My hubby is so excited as they named him after DH's father (earl). I'll post a pic when I have one.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Euroalien

Lent!!!!!! Wait one moment PLEASE! Lent starts after Ash Wednesday and Ash Wednesday is this week.....that means today is FAT TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mama always made some fancy pasta dish and fabulous meat dishes...... So, be sure to follow mama's example today, girlies!!!!!

Now as for Lent.....hmmmm, let me think. Right now I'm in Fat Tuesday mode....hard to get out of it!

Hey LORNA, my lil chickadee.....I know you are a punch lady...did you order HSN's special....they are really cool punchers. I like the one that makes a circle or half-circle out of a square piece of paper. $50 buckeroos....hmmmm. We'll see....

Yvonne, you fight them baaastards! I hate when 'big brother' tries to get involved with my health too!!!!! Let me know if you need me to send Guido over to straighten someone out!!!!!! MRI's are extremely expensive!!!!!!

OK......I should make a card for dh for V-day.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Scrap Smart

• Scrap Smart Said:
I'm a new grandma as of last night. My stepson & wife had a baby boy, Austin Earl Martin. My hubby is so excited as they named him after DH's father (earl). I'll post a pic when I have one.

Congrats!!! What will your name be? Grandma, Grams, Nana????

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Lent!!!!!! Wait one moment PLEASE! Lent starts after Ash Wednesday and Ash Wednesday is this week.....that means today is FAT TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mama always made some fancy pasta dish and fabulous meat dishes...... So, be sure to follow mama's example today, girlies!!!!!

Now as for Lent.....hmmmm, let me think. Right now I'm in Fat Tuesday mode....hard to get out of it!

Hey LORNA, my lil chickadee.....I know you are a punch lady...did you order HSN's special....they are really cool punchers. I like the one that makes a circle or half-circle out of a square piece of paper. $50 buckeroos....hmmmm. We'll see....

Yvonne, you fight them baaastards! I hate when 'big brother' tries to get involved with my health too!!!!! Let me know if you need me to send Guido over to straighten someone out!!!!!! MRI's are extremely expensive!!!!!!

OK......I should make a card for dh for V-day.

I need to check that out. I dont know how I could have missed such a sale.
I bought a couple of those lucky 8 punches before Christmas for 19.99 each. That was a steal and I think that is where I got them on Steal.com

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Euroalien

• Euroalien Said:
Hello!
Time to take off and go to the pain management doctor...
I'm so pissed: my insurence company approved one of the two MRIs I was suppose to have, so yep only got one of them to see what's wrong with my back. Now I got a letter from ins company that they deny the one I had too becuase they don't think it's necessary at this point to have it (only been suffering for 6.5 years). This is after I already had it and now I will be charge good sum of money for it. Who the he.. do they think they are - they don't know anything about my problems and they are not my doctor. I pay every week to this crappy ins comp and what do I get NOTHING!!!!!
Have sent in an external review of their denial today.... angry Swed on the go....

OKIE DOKIE HAVE A SUPER DAY EVERYONE...

JoLena it was pretty bad here with the wind...

You should speak to your doctor and get a letter stating the extreme need of such a test. Maybe it will reverse thier decission. Worth a shot. If not... Linny!!!! Send in the boys.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics