Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Linnny

Hello ladies.

Happy Valentine's Day..

Good news: I passed another 80 Lit Test.. I am now in my 100 Lit's.. I just need to pass 2 JC's and 2 QA's..Then I will be in total 100's.. Thanks for all the prayers. Continue to pray for me I have to grade 2 JC's that I took today. Hopefully I will pass those also..

Hope all you ladies have a wonderful special day.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to auntieant

Good Job, Stefanie! It wasn't too very long ago when you were stressing the 60's & didn't think you could get past it. Look how far you've come, girl!!

Thanks for the lovely comments on our new grand baby. I can't wait to see him & hold him! I procrastinated forever on making a baby blanket for him, but have that underway, so progress!

Glad you're feeling better, Linny--you had me worried! Not having the greatest of days myself--keep losing things! I was seriously thinking I need to stop worrying about my mom "losing it" & maybe it's ME!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Scrap Smart

Happy Valentine's Day beautiful sisters.
I am glad to see that Linny is better today and Bob is a sweetheart.
Steph, That is such great news! We knew you could do it and you are still in my prayers.
Susie, We all have those days.
Yvonne, You go girl! Stay on those insurance people and get the help you need to get better. Scary abou the meds.

I gave my hubby his valentine last night. I had to stop at the store to get fish sticks and tatter tots for dinner since it was Ash Wednesday. I bought him a case of beer. I set it on the counter for him with a big hellium balloon clipped to it (wrote his name on the balloon). I also got him a box of the little Debbie cakes that said be my valentine and put it on top of the case of beer. Then I left for Church with that for him to find when he got home. I made a card for him and hid it in his lunch that he was taking to work today.

Here is my Valentine for you all;

Matt 22:37-39
37 Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'38This is the first and greatest commandment.39And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.

Love has been shown to us by The VERY BEST. There is no greater than the sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross for each and every one of us.

May God's love warm each of you from within today and shine in your smiles.
Big hugs

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

My test went well, the needles in my spine was not to pleasant could feel that big time after.... ough... ;0) he didn't see any damage of the nerves and that's good - only some slow ones..

Hope to have my injection in the spine next week.

Stef cograts on your excellent work... keep going..

Hubby made reservations for to night, wonder where I'm going? Got a huge flower arrangement delivered here at work today... I'm little spoiled.. I know there is more coming... ;0)

Enjoy heart day everyone... hugs

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Euroalien

Happy Valentine pretty ladies, hope you all are enjoying this day with the ones you love....

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Enjoying a very large bottle of wine. I am half way through it and I have only been home about an hour. Yes I am planning on finishing it. Happy Valentine's to me. I stopped by and got food for everyone on the way home. After I went to M's and bought myself a Valentine present. More cubes for my room.
I hope that you are all enjoying your Valentine's day.
Love and big hugs

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna - How ironic that you posted the scripture that you did...because today I was going through my mental baggage (and boy do I have a ton) and that scripture popped into my head. Especially the part about "love your neighbor as yourself". Doesn't this mean that God DOES want us to love ourselves and take care of ourselves and remember that WE are important to Him? It is not selfish or vain or narcissistic to love yourself because only by loving yourself can you love your neighbor.

So I love ME! and... I love all of YOU!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to scrapwriter

Bren, May I say that you are loved too!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning sweet ladies.
Is everyone sleeping in this morning recovering from the wild night of hot passionate Valentine's Day love?

Wishing you all a very wonderful blessed day. Each of you bless my day everyday.
hugs

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

Well I'm on the second day of Lenten. I admit I struggle with this every year. Oh my intentions are good but I have a very weak willed body. My commitment this year is to avoid contacting the harmful people in my life for 40 days. I don't stop loving them, but I can't make their lives better and I need to turn them over to God. My fingers itch every hour to email, text, call, write well you name it. I want to 'make things better' but lets face it...I don't have that kind of power.

So as I go into day 2 of lent I'm praying that God keeps me strong - after all if His son can go through his struggles this is the least I can do in return.

Isaiah 40:28-31 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary,and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Lorna Lee

Hello ladies how are you all. Me i am not sure how i am doing. We thought my uncle was doing better but when my aunt talk to the dr my uncle is in stage four cancer and it's spreading. My auntie has been so strong through all of this but i think this has def got her down. I have never heard her sound so defeated. My uncle said he is still going to fight it though and the doctor told them as long as he was willing to fight he is willing to treat him. So please pray the strength of my uncle my aunt and their son

Sorry i haven't been on this week just been crazy will do better to keep up

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to babigirl

Shatema your loving family are in my prayers and I know God can do anything! We are not a group you have to apologize to for being gone. We're here when you need us - yes sometimes we worry but that's the worry of a sisterly love.

Let us know if you need anything.

Big hugs,

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to katiemylady

If anyone's interested:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15851...

always love company

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Morning Ladies,

Thanks for all the Valentine's Day loves! You're all such a wonderful part of my life, I surely love you all too!

I'm continuing the celebration through this weekend with $15.00 Graphic 45 prize pack (Song Bird 6 x 6 pad, metal flowers and staples) give away. I posted hubby's Valentine's Day card at my gallery and listed two ways to enter to win. Either join and comment on my blog at: dawnasplace01.blogspot.com or 'like' and 'share' my new FB page at: facebook.com/DawnasPlace. I will announce a random winner on Monday the 17th. Would love to see a few visitors if you get the chance!

Linny, so sorry you had a rough day darlin! I do hope the hubby's special lovin, picked your day up!
Stephanie, WOZER 100WPM! That's just incredible! Congratulations, I knew you could do it! You should feel so proud of yourself!
Bren & Lorna, thanks for the wonderful Valentine's prayers! I Corinthians 13, LOVE is...is what was on my heart yesterday! I will work on practicing these scriptures the rest of my life and no matter how hard I try, I know I'll still never get it right!

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Dawna.s Place

WTH???? My post was cut off again!!! Is this happening to anyone else??? I'm starting to get pretty frustrated with this darn site!

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place

I gave you all a health update, yesterdays treadmill test was normal. Started my GERD medication so my esophagus is now on the mend. Had a sweet Valentines day with hubby! And with my daughter's new work schedule, I'm now fussing with workouts 6 days a week. I'm starting to wear out a bit. It's hubby's turn to workout now then mine, so I've got to run for now.

Have a happy day ladies. Hugs and much love to all of you!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning!

Bren, I give you credit gf! There were times in my life that I knew a certain person was toxic for me....don't know I could have kept from contacting.

Shatema, prayers going out to your family.

Stefanie, so proud of you as you keep reaching your goals!!!!

Tonight we are going to my sil's house for dinner. I'm making her favorite corn bread. Plus we bought a whole bunch of stuff including this Chocolate Moouse Tuxedo cake....it's to die for!!!!!

My moods keep swinging...and it's making me dizzy!!!! But this too shall pass...

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Linnny

Happy Friday everyone... yeah!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Euroalien

Bren thank you so very much i needed to hear that it's been a roller coaster of a week i am going to go see him on tomorrow and making him a card to take with me will share when it's done

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Dawn glad to hear the test was normal and you are on the mend

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics