Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop        (Topic#1568161)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Linny thanks for your prayers and that cake does sound to die for

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to babigirl

Whew, had a couple of pages to catch up on. Sounds like lots of people are on the mend. Glad to hear it. Hope all is doing well and will catch up later tonight.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to DKravec

Hi Debbie

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to babigirl

Here's the canvas Martica made for me a few years ago (yup I've know here that long)

Canvas made by Martica By Scrapwriter

Edited by scrapwriter on 02-15-13 03:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to scrapwriter

Hi ya Shatema.

Bren, I remember when she gave that to you. I can't believe how long ago that was and that we've all known each other all these years. That's when you know you have a good group of girls.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to DKravec

Hello Ladies.

I am starting to hate when I have to type.. Ugh!!!

Let's try typing this again without it loosing everything that I have written.

Thank you all for praying for me I am going to continue to press forward. I will be in my 100's this quarter. Hope to be out of the 100's this quarter also. I know I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me.. So I am keeping the faith and I just continue to ask you wonderful ladies to pray for me.

Lorna you drank a whole bottle of wine by yourself?? I remember doing that once during Thanksgiving when I was cooking dinner. I had to stop and go to bed. I got a little tipsy from that bottle of wine.. LOL

Shatema your uncle and his family are in my prayers. God is in control and He makes not mistakes. We are all his children and he loves us more than anyone can.

Hope you ladies had a wonderful and blessed day.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to auntieant

Hi Ladies,

Lorna, thank you for finding me! So happy to see you play along with me this weekend! I didn't realize it till you mentioned having trouble finding me, but I did go back and correct my fb address at my gallery post.

Ladies just in case you missed my earlier post, I'm hosting a Graphic 45 give away this weekend (Song Brid 8 x 8 paper pack and brass butterflies worth about $17.00) for joining my blog or sharing my new FB page. Links are in my signature if you'd like to enter.

Stefanie so sorry to hear about your dear uncle, sending prayers your way sweetie. Hope all of you ladies are having a wonderful weekend!

Much love and hugs to all...:grouphug:

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to auntieant

Happy Saturday ladies. I hope that your weekend is going great.

Stephanie, yes I drank the WHOLE thing all 1-1/2 liters.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Morning Ladies,

Coffee is on! Couldn't sleep, can't seem to get my busy mind to shut-up! So I'm up and at it early today. Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday! XOXOX

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Dawna.s Place

Hi Dawna - I went and checked out your blog. Didn't sign up or anything because I figured someone else would better use the gifties you're giving but that is very sweet of you.

Are any of my coffee friends that are also in the coffee swap willing to exchange their SS (once they get them) if bright beginnings responds and returns the survey? I want to go ahead and issue them but I don't want to include her until I have a chance to get an update from her and make sure she will check in. She's a newbie so I would prefer to have a backup plan.

Please let me know.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101

I would swap.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to hvn101

Thanks Heather - if she joins I'll make sure I take whoever she receives and give you mine.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101

I dont mind trusting a newbie. I always try to get them in my Mystery Swap to let them see others work and give them a shot and a way to make their Reputation up.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to hvn101

That's how I am too. If I don't give them a chance how can they ever get their name out there?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I too am the same. I have had alot of newbies start out in my Birthday Card swap and have seen them go onto other swaps. Its a great way for them to get to know ppl and get their post counts up as I know that some swap require certain post numbers. I also request from my newbies Phone numbers so that if they stop checking in I can check on them. Have only ever had one person refuse and the next day got several pms from other girls that she continuely flakes so did not allow her to join. So I am willing to Bren to have a newbie

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

Spoke with Camille yesterday...she's been receiving birthday cards....I'm thinking some are from your group Shana, as I didn't recognize their names. She is so touched and appreciative. Thanks for adding to the celebration!!

A few of us are taking my gf Elaine out for her 65th birthday today. We have been friends since we were about 12 years old!!!!!!!!! We've seen each other through many trials and tribulations and some of the most joyous of times too! Imagine.....whodda thunk way back then that we would still be friends the year we both turn 65!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Linnny, you're 65? Never would have thought it. You look like a young chica, no older than 55.

Just sitting here having my morning/afternoon coffee contemplating my day.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:

Spoke with Camille yesterday...she's been receiving birthday cards....I'm thinking some are from your group Shana, as I didn't recognize their names. She is so touched and appreciative. Thanks for adding to the celebration!!

A few of us are taking my gf Elaine out for her 65th birthday today. We have been friends since we were about 12 years old!!!!!!!!! We've seen each other through many trials and tribulations and some of the most joyous of times too! Imagine.....whodda thunk way back then that we would still be friends the year we both turn 65!

There are more coming as several girls just asked for her address too. I am glad to help add joy to a stressful begining of the year.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Drayia

Good morning ladies. Or should I say afternoon. I helped My bff move yesterday and I am really sore today. Taking it easy watching TV. Just wanted to tell You ladies hello.
Have a great rest Of You sunday

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to babigirl

Hello ladies!
Watching tv and just relaxing on this Sunday afternoon.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics